BY CLINIQUE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A gentle, oil-free exfoliating lotion for dry skin. This second step in Clinique's 3-Step Skin Care System is a true difference-maker for great skin. Developed by Clinique's dermatologists, the smoothing formula whisks away flakes to reveal clearer skin, and set the stage for effective hydration. The gel-like texture soothes and softens dry, and helps moisturizer to work more effectively.

• Does anybody know a good dupe for this? They just discont...1 Answers
  • I've never tried Clinique products. How is the result?7 Answers
Dominique h.
Forest Grove
Recently bought this and I love it! It makes my skin super soft. I usually have super dry skin on my chin to the point of it feeling scaly but it has stopped that! I put it on after I’ve washed my face and seal it with a cream moisturizer and it works great. Downside is that it’s a liquid and doesn’t have a spray nozzle which I wish it did.

It says to use a cotton pad to wipe it but it gets absorbed quickly and I’ve found applying it with my fingers is better. A bit pricey, but worth it since it works!
Sophia M.
Favorite toner of all time. It’s mild and works great for oily skin! It is expensive but this one lasts me 3-6months and that’s using it 2x a day!! Clinique is my favorite skin care routine that I’ve found so far!
Ashlyn A.
Mira Loma, CA
I love this clarifying lotion! I have sensitive skin so this is gentle enough for me to use. I notice. Difference when I don’t use it. It helps balance my skin and remove any excess dirt or oil from my skin.
Logan P.
Jamestown, NC
This works fairly well. It doesn’t dry out my skin completely but it doesn’t do nothing either. After using thayers I stopped using this because I can’t justify the price when the products are so similar.
Stephanie F.
Youngsville
Helps skin feeling smooth and clean and fresh. This product is very effective in balancing out skin. It’s a good value for what the product actually does. Helps clean and keep face looking it’s best
Jestina R.
Great toner, I’ve been using this off and on since high school. I always go back to this when I want something that’s going to do a good job at keeping my skin matte and oil free
Rachel C.
Geneseo, NY
I’ve purchased two bottles of this and it’s been great. My pores have visibly reduced after using this daily. However, I wish the alcohol content in the toner was a bit less because sometimes if I pump just a bit too much out, it’s a bit harsh on my skin. (Combination skin btw)
Lindsay E.
Palm Coast, FL
I’ve used this for many, many years. I’d say since I was 14. I’m now 33, and I don’t look it at all. I started taking care of my skin at an early stage. This takes off any extra dirt or makeup after cleansing and feels tingly (the good kind)
Always worth the money!
Maeryn L.
Virginia Bch, VA
I had high hopes for this because of reviews I’ve read but this did nothing but irritate my skin. I have oily/combo sensitive acne prone skin and hoped it would at least help with some whiteheads but it did not. It dried me out which caused more breakouts.
Fotini A.
This was in a bundle. I use when my skin flares up with breakouts. It's ok but not amazing. I will not repurchase. Witch hazel works just as well. It is pricey compared to its results which I have hardly noticed. Purchased from Macy's.
Esther C.
Blythe, CA
I've never tried Clinique products. How is the result?
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
Does anybody know a good dupe for this? They just discontinued it!!! :(