BY CLINIQUE

Clinique Sepecia Edition Mesh Cosmetic MakeUp Carry Bag.

Alexandra S.
OMG it's the perfect makeup travel bag. I take it with me every time. I put my hair brushes, all my makeup, mini toiletries, it's a pretty decent size. Of course I still need more makeup bags but that's why I got more of these from Clinique in different colors LOL
Jill R.
Chattanooga , TN
I love this makeup bag. It's nice and big which is a must this bag is perfect with no need for improvement. I got it at the Clinique counter in Dillard's. When this bag is worn out I'll buy another. Highly recommend.
Kat M.
Bellflower , CA
My 3 step system came in this bag. I love this bag. I purchased my 3 step system years ago, and I still have the bag. I use it as a shower caddy and it comes in extremely handy when traveling. I absolutely love it!
Bri C.
Sevierville
This bag fits everything. From brushes to liners to lotions to pallets and yes, even the lotions! I haven't had a makeup bag like this, ever. I recommend it!
Yazher H.
Not the material i like this feels to cheap for the price . i would buy something else . hopeing for better material
Amber J.
Georgetown, KY
This is a perfect size make up bag. There is tons of room to put all your on the go make up in. Very stiylish too
marilu g.
Me Encanta esta bolsa para mis cosmeticos, tiene mucho espacio y no maquillaje siempre se mantiene organizado.
sarai d.
MIAMI
love them - great for traveling -use them to carry my jewelry-fun colors love them - great for traveling -use them to carry my jewelry-fun colors
B ..
Fairfax road, Colchester
I will always carry all my makeup in this makeup bag. I really love it. I will recommend it to a friend. Amazing.
Kenia U.
Pretty, useful, practical, I use it everytime I travel. I really like Clinique, it is one of my favorite brands