Clinique Merry & Brightening Pep-Start Skincare Set uploaded by Erika C.

BY CLINIQUE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A Pep-Start skin care gift set featuring a cleanser/scrub, blurring moisturizer, and eye cream to get skin bright and glowing. Solutions for: - Dryness - Dullness and uneven texture If you want to know more…The two-in-one exfoliating cleanser takes dirt, dead skin cells, oil, and impurities out of the equation for a smooth finish and radiant glow. Follow with the lightweight, 24/7 hydrator for matte moisturization. It nourishes, instantly blurs imperfections, preps for makeup, and controls oil, leaving skin soft with a velvety finish. Finish with a pep rush for eyes: just three seconds to look wide awake and refreshed. This set contains:- 1 oz/ 30 mL Pep-Start 2-in-1 Exfoliating Cleanser - 1.7 oz/ 50 mL Pep-Start HydroBlur Moisturizer - 0.24 oz/ 7 mL Pep-Start Eye Cream

Cailey T.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I love the clinque kits because you are able to try a lot of their product without having to pay full price. This gives you the ability to see if you like the products before purchasing the large sizes and is one of my favorite ways to try new things. I didn't love these products but I didn't hate them. They made my skin feel nice but I don't really think they made a huge difference in the appearance of my skin. My skin was not as dull as usual so that was nice, i'm going to continue using these products to make sure I get the full affect.
Emily S.
This is a great value sampler to try out the Clinique Pep Start line! Surprisingly, I loved the cleanser and found it was gentle enough for everyday use but still really effective! The eye cream really brightens my undereye area; I use it daily and purchased the full size. Finally, the hydroblur cream does a great job at blurring pores and creates a nice primer for makeup application.
Cindy L.
Though I've seen many reviews for the pep-start moisturizer being perfect for their oily skin, It feels sticky after applying it, as compared to the dramatically different moisturizing gel. The eye cream feels like it's been overly exaggerated for its effectiveness, it does feel nice but not to the point of it being superb.
Emma B.
Boston, MA
The pep start line is definitely more suited for younger, normal skin types, but I think that it might work for everyone! Its easy and no-fuss, and definitely makes a good gift. Again, better suited for beginners, or people who need some skin care in a pinch. Great for travel, or to throw in a gym bag!
Erika C.
I use the prep start on days when I haven't got enough sleep and my eyes could use the refreshing. It was very effective has a tingly feeling. It is on the pricier side but worth it. Would recommend. Clinique Pep-Start™ Eye Cream
Courtney M.
Lake Geneva, WI
All of these are amazing!! The facial moisturizer being my favorite with the cleanser as a close second. The moisturizer can be used as a primer as well which is absolutely incredible and leaves the skin incredibly fresh!! The cleanser is perfect in the morning giving you a nice boost of energy for your skin and your nose!!
Sydnie V.
Del City, OK
I've never used this product myself but my mother uses it daily and LOVES IT! It's a little on the pricey end but, I swear, I can see the difference in my moms face after she uses this stuff! Takes away her horrible under eye circles and replaces them with a brighter look!
Mandi S.
I got this set and really like how it makes my skin feel. The exfoliation is good every few days and the eye cream is nice and smooth. My favorite part is the moisturizer. I love the way it feels and how it makes my skin feel. Doesn't break me out.
Michelle E.
Tulsa, Ok
It had been a little while since I used/tried this. I liked it, but it wasn't my favorite at the same time. It wasn't that it didn't work... I just had a few products that I already liked to use and this didn't do anything they didn't already do
Cathy M.
I had super high hopes for the pep start set, however it fell a little flat for me. They are not bad products, i just didnt really notice any benefit to my skin after using them. For the price, I think there are better options.
Linda I.
Mount Prospect, IL
Which product is the best in this bundle? My favorite Lancome product is creme radiance
Becca S.
Princeton, NJ
How long does this set tend to last?
Katrina B.
I've been interested in trying this. I love Clinique products.... Is it worth the money? What makes this collection better than their traditional 3 step system?
Kaitlyn C.
Holland, MI
What skin type does this work for ?