Clinique Men's Scruffing 3.5 Lotion oily skin 6.7 oz uploaded by Elaine Teresa P.

BY CLINIQUE

Clinique Skin Supplies For Men Scruffing Lotion Gentle exfoliation for skins comfortable in the cheeks and T-zone. Its oil-free formula sweeps away the top layer of dead skin cells and reduces clogged pores and razor bumps.3.5 Oily Skin: Helps control... see more...

Elaine Teresa P.
Elaine Teresa P.
Doral, FL
This is my product ideal for have a healthy skin. I apply it with a Cotton, the face feel it very fresh and clean. I definitely recommended this
ChinaGirl B.
ChinaGirl B.
Miami Shores, FL
Although this product says men's, ladies don't be shy to use it.  To use this after cleansing, it will balance your PH, it will gently exfoliate the skin, will minimize pores, will remove any trace of makeup.  Bare in mind, you will experience some tingling.  Ideal for Normal, Combo, Oily, Acne prone skin, except Sensitive skin.
Alexa D.
Alexa D.
Avondale
My boyfriend has used this product and he really likes the way it feels on his skin. This lotion did not disappoint, great packaging, gentle on the skin, and very affordable. I liked way it smelled on him and how smooth it make his skin. Would definitely recommend to others.
Anna D.
Anna D.
Ashtabula,OH
I purchased this product for my boyfriend. He loves it. I'm pretty sure after using this product he will not want to buy or use much of anything else. This product is great for dryness. It immediately moisturizes skin and it stays that way the entire day.
Saleen E.
Saleen E.
East Brady
I purchased this cleanser for my husband to try. He was hesitant at first because he's a "manly man" but once he tried it he was hooked. His oily skin is now fresh and smooth, he may not tell his friends about it but I sure will!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Orange City, IA
I bought this for my husband to try. He is kind of a guys guy and not necessarily into a lot of skin care. I hope this would change his mind but he really wasn't a big fan of it. He said the biggest turn off was the smell.
Jessie S.
Jessie S.
Brentwood, CA
My boyfriend cannot live without this product! It works so well for his oily/sensitive skin! I have purchased this multiple times for him because it works so well! I don't think anything should change because it works perfectly :)
Eric73505
Eric73505
hiram
Gentle even on my hyper active skin. Helps exfoliate my skin in the T-zone where it can get oily at times. Also makes my skin feel toned and free of any kind of "build up" from other moisturizers .
amber m.
amber m.
Sanford
My husband lives this cream and I love how it smells it helps reduce the oiliness And its worthy of theprice that I had today And its a nice sized bottle
barbara D.
barbara D.
Hutchinson, KS
I get this all the time for my son he loves it and says ut works really good i have noticed the differences on his face since he has started to use it