BeautyFaceFacial SkincareClinique
- Men Face Wash (For Normal to Dry Skin) -200ml/67oz

Clinique - Men Face Wash (For Normal to Dry Skin) -200ml/6.7oz

A liquid foaming face wash for men Helps mildly & thoroughly cleanse away impurities & excess oil Softens beard & preps skin for a comfortable shave Leaves skin fresh, comfortable with no tightness or dryness Perfect for normal to dry skin To use

How much is this product and can you get it in a combo with the moisturizer and face wash[product:clinique-men-face-wash-(for-normal-to-dry-skin)-200ml/6.7oz]?
Start your review of Clinique - Men Face Wash (For Normal to Dry Skin) -200ml/6.7oz!
James M.
Great product. Doesn't make your skin feel too dry after washing. I would recommend this to most skin types.
April S.
Southampton, NY
I use my boyfriends when I'm at his house, and honestly, this stuff is GREAT. Not too harsh, and fairly hydrating for dry skin. Smells nice as well. I would buy for myself, no doubt about it.
Tamar K.
New Castle, DE
Very nice for relatively dry skin. All products from clinique is super effective. My husband loves this one a lot
Alex D.
Burnaby, BC
I actually quite like this product as a men’s cleanser, since it’s essentially a rebottled version of their “oily skin” cleanser. I find it not stripping at all and effectively cleanses my skin.