BY CLINIQUE

Maria B.
Maria B.
Morristown
Beauty Junkie Expert
Clinique is well known brand that works miracles! It is truly treats and very gentle. Nice packaging and it met my expectations! Definitely  recommend this to family and friends and you buy it by ur nearest mall! Very good product with immediate results
Renee D.
Renee D.
Lansing
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this. I use it anytime I'm going to be spending time in the sun and it keeps my skin looking amazing! It felt so gentle on my skin and doesn't leave that suntan lotion smell (I know some people like it but I don't lol) I definitely recommend trying this
Bianca Z.
Bianca Z.
Sarasota
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product has been a lifesaver for me! It has been extremely effective and given me a new life! This is my second time repurchasing and certainly won't be my last! I would say it's a great bang for your buck.
Claire H.
Claire H.
E Greenwich, RI
My go to sunscreen. Works great under makeup and absorbs fast. I am outside a lot and have not been sunburnt yet this summer so I assume this sunscreen really works and provides adequate protection.
Brittani S.
Brittani S.
Portsmouth, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I liked this product but has room for Improvement. I bought it at Macy's for a very affordable price. I didn't like how it made my skin feel. It was a little harsh and felt oily. I would recommend this for someone with dry skin.
Genesis C.
Genesis C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this product, it is a "must to", not only for summer! I have been using it for a while and I love it, price is affordable but not cheap. You should try to get it
Laura R.
Laura R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ideal for a gift to a being Super special for you! We all like to have a relaxing time and that better with these creams for the care of your skin and soft smells!
megan s.
megan s.
palm beach gardens, fl
Beauty Junkie Expert
this is a nice product for wearing spf daily. it's a little pricy but it is a good investment. i was having a hard time finding a face sunscreen that wouldn't irritate my face until i found this product.
Adriana M.
Adriana M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This works great I have brown spots so I need to always wear sunblock and I only apply it once a day and I haven't seen my spots getting bigger or darker
Pingala R.
Pingala R.
I would recommend this product to ppl with oily skin. It's firms the skin and covers the blemishes. This product is pretty affordable