BY CLINIQUE

What It Is
A collection of ultra-hydrating, non-sticky lip glosses dressed up in limited-edition Marimekko for Clinique designs.

What It Does
Clinique Pop Splash™ combines a pop of colour with a splash of hydration, drenching lips in weightless gloss that’s all shine, no stick. Lip-loving ingredients help smooth and condition lips, plus provide immediate and long-lasting moisturization for all-day comfort. Available in 20 luscious, water-light shades ranging from nude to pops of pink, coral, violet and red.

Limited Edition Design For Each Shade
Each shade is decorated by Finnish design house, Marimekko, in vibrant patterns and cheery hues for a limited time only. Collect them all.

How to Use

• Apply to clean, bare lips.
  • Can be worn alone or with a lip liner.

Clinique Marimekko x Pop Splash™ Lip Gloss + Hydration
  • "moisturizes and hydrates your lips very well. It’s my first time using this product but I really loved the results. I wasn’t really expecting it to be hydrating as it says but they really are true to their labels. I would definitely buy again." in 4 reviews
  • "my lips are so hydrated after one use of this product it smells so good and is very shiny" in 3 reviews
Isabellyyyyyyyy 🤓.
Oakland
Review for: 12 Rosewater Pop more...
Love how the wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation looks on my combination skin. I've tried all kinds of foundation at all price points and I can't believe this is the one that won me over. Applies the best when used with a damp beauty sponge. Long wearing and mkes your skin look flawless! Buildable! Little goes a long way too.

The Clinique Marimekko x Pop Splash™ Lip Gloss + Hydration is also one of my favorites as it makes my lips really juicy looking. Feels very light although it feels a tad bit sticky. I don't mind though! Love it on its own or over on a matte lipstick to add that healthy shine.
Lisa P.
Missouri City, TX
Review for: 18 Pinot Pop, 14 Fruity Pop, 13 Juicy Apple more...
I really like this lip gloss. It feels nice on the lips. It’s not too tacky or sticky. Once shade is gone, there’s still a sticky feeling that lets you know the product is still on your lips. I would recommend for those wanting to try a gloss. These are not too shiny and you have choices of sparkly or non. The packaging is pretty. There’s no stringyness. I feel like my lips are hydrated throughout the day. I’ve been wanting liquid lipsticks but when I buy them I am not quite satisfied. This one is liquid but a gloss. Glosses were never my thing growing up. But this and few others I have grown to like.
becky P.
Review for: 20 Sangria Pop more...
Lip gloss as an accessory? Yes, please!!!!
The packaging is beyond cute and trendy with this collab with Finnish designer Marimekko. The texture is hydrating and smooth with very low amount of stickiness.

The color Sangria is beautiful or over the top of your favorite lip liner or lipstick. Pinot is a stunning color for a daily look or even a special event or wedding. The patterned collab is limited edition with original packaging coming to Clinique in the beginning of April. Clinique Marimekko x Pop Splash™ Lip Gloss + Hydration
Rossely P.
Review for: 20 Sangria Pop more...
I love. It is authentic, a beautiful color that gives life to your face, has a very pleasant smell and its texture is super soft, all these characteristics make your lips look fabulous. I recommend it to you.
Kimberly H.
Woodbury, MN
Review for: 03 Sorbet Pop more...
I bought this gloss at Sephora after kind of hemming and hawing about buying yet another gloss. I received it and wore it over the Sephora Limited Edition #cream lipstick tan lines. I loved the color combo and it made the lips pop more! The color sorbet pop was the right shade of nude for me, but I have light skin and brown hair. It has a little sparkle but nothing that makes you look like you are wearing a kids gloss. It was not tacky, stringy or thick. It feels comfortable and I would actually order more in different colors. Perfect for summer!
Mely T.
west palm beach
Couldn’t wait to try this new gloss - the design is really cute although the size is very small for the cost. I got it in Adore You and the shade is nice and gloss goes on well and not sticky but wore off in about 20 minutes so I will stick with Clinique’s other glosses - this one is a miss for me.
Ram C.
Wasn't expecting to love these as much as I did! I originally ordered the collaboration shade Bonfire off of Sephora and they sent me the regular packaging. Didn't return it as my mom snapped it up off of me, lol. So I ordered Sorbet pop off of Macy's. Bonfire is a pinky-red with some shimmer. Looks so pretty ! Sorbet pop is a creamier, nudey shade. Little shimmer. Honestly? they are really hydrating for a pigmented gloss and the packaging is cute as hell. I want more shades. Haha.
Heather K.
Silver Spgs, FL
I can’t say this is my favorite. Very cute packaging and appearance but it didn’t match for quality. Went on nice but I found it to feel very sticky after awhile. Some people reapply make up several times a day and for them, this would be great.
maggie p.
Anniston, AL
I needed moisture for my lips so I was excited to try this product. It didn't feel waxy or thick on my lips. The color was fantastic. I felt like I was beautiful when wearing it.  My lips looks hydrated and shiny. I would definitely buy this in the future!
Mickie P.
Review for: 12 Rosewater Pop more...
Don’t know what to say . I buy Clinique because of sensitive skin issues. This product had my lips itching with first application. I don’t recommend this product. The price was ok, but the product needs a little tweaking.
Rosalee C.
45323
How does one receive the Product's to review? I am a influenceter member but I don't see anything on how to. Anyone able to help Me?
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
Omg how is this product I am very addicted to lipgloss
Susan N.
Monroe
Are these any different than Clinique’s existing glosses? Is it simply limited edition packaging? Thanks!
Rosa C.