BY CLINIQUE

What It Is
A collection of ultra-hydrating, non-sticky lip glosses dressed up in limited-edition Marimekko for Clinique designs.

What It Does
Clinique Pop Splash™ combines a pop of colour with a splash of hydration, drenching lips in weightless gloss that’s all shine, no stick. Lip-loving ingredients help smooth and condition lips, plus provide immediate and long-lasting moisturization for all-day comfort. Available in 20 luscious, water-light shades ranging from nude to pops of pink, coral, violet and red.

Limited Edition Design For Each Shade
Each shade is decorated by Finnish design house, Marimekko, in vibrant patterns and cheery hues for a limited time only. Collect them all.

How to Use

• Apply to clean, bare lips.
  • Can be worn alone or with a lip liner.

• Omg how is this product I am very addicted to lipgloss1 Answers
  • Is this a full size bottle?1 Answers
  • How does one receive the Product's to review? I am a infl...2 Answers
Clinique Marimekko x Pop Splash™ Lip Gloss + Hydration
  • "moisturizes and hydrates your lips very well. It’s my first time using this product but I really loved the results. I wasn’t really expecting it to be hydrating as it says but they really are true to their labels. I would definitely buy again." in 4 reviews
  • "my lips are so hydrated after one use of this product it smells so good and is very shiny" in 3 reviews
Lisa P.
Missouri City, TX
I really like this lip gloss. It feels nice on the lips. It’s not too tacky or sticky. Once shade is gone, there’s still a sticky feeling that lets you know the product is still on your lips. I would recommend for those wanting to try a gloss. These are not too shiny and you have choices of sparkly or non. The packaging is pretty. There’s no stringyness. I feel like my lips are hydrated throughout the day. I’ve been wanting liquid lipsticks but when I buy them I am not quite satisfied. This one is liquid but a gloss. Glosses were never my thing growing up. But this and few others I have grown to like.
ashly b.
Flushing, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: 06 Adore U more...
Love the packaging and shade range from this collection!
I bought this at Sephora during a Weekly Wow, so I was able to buy it for half off.
It’s incredibly easy to use and has the convenience of a gloss and hydration in one!
Rossely P.
I love. It is authentic, a beautiful color that gives life to your face, has a very pleasant smell and its texture is super soft, all these characteristics make your lips look fabulous. I recommend it to you.
Kimberly H.
Woodbury, MN
I bought this gloss at Sephora after kind of hemming and hawing about buying yet another gloss. I received it and wore it over the Sephora Limited Edition #cream lipstick tan lines. I loved the color combo and it made the lips pop more! The color sorbet pop was the right shade of nude for me, but I have light skin and brown hair. It has a little sparkle but nothing that makes you look like you are wearing a kids gloss. It was not tacky, stringy or thick. It feels comfortable and I would actually order more in different colors. Perfect for summer!
Ram C.
Wasn't expecting to love these as much as I did! I originally ordered the collaboration shade Bonfire off of Sephora and they sent me the regular packaging. Didn't return it as my mom snapped it up off of me, lol. So I ordered Sorbet pop off of Macy's. Bonfire is a pinky-red with some shimmer. Looks so pretty ! Sorbet pop is a creamier, nudey shade. Little shimmer. Honestly? they are really hydrating for a pigmented gloss and the packaging is cute as hell. I want more shades. Haha.
Lindsay S.
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: 08 Tenderheart more...
I picked mine up at my local Macy's was in the market for a new lipgloss and thought I would give this one a shot I am loving the formula you get full color pay off and it leaves your lips feeling super hydrated you can wear it alone or over your favorite lipstick highly recommend beautiful lipgloss.
Denise M.
Rivesville
Rosewater pop Is one of the clinique pop splash lip glosses I use most often. It has a nice little shimmer and shine. I am not a lip gloss lover because most are sticky or gooey or just plain thick. When I 1st tried this gloss on my hand and wiped it away, I was surprised of how moisturizing it felt. I wear it often alone and sometimes over an array of different color lip pencils for an extra kick of color.
Lisa O.
Mountain Home, AR
I absolutely love this gloss! It isn’t overly sticky, but it does last really well on the lips! I love the color too! It’s really pretty on it’s on or layered over a liner/lipstick! I love the packaging and how it’s simple, but it does stand out on my vanity! I highly recommend these for anyone who loves glossy lips, but doesn’t want a sticky or goopy gloss!
Nicoled K.
Florence, AZ
The Marimekko x Clinique Pop Spash Lip Gloss + Hydration was decent. I liked the texture of the gloss and the color was nice, but in my opinion there wasn't anything that stood out about this product vs any other. The color seemed to last okay, but rubbed off fairly quickly. I would buy this if I saw it in the store based off of color and not formula.
Destiny N.
Bronx, NY
OMG! This is the best, most juicy, beautiful and flawless lipgloss ever. It is so long lasting that you will forget. My lips feels so moisturized when I am wearing this. Is amazing and it make me feel sexy and elegance at the same time. I love te nude of my lips but, yet the pop of color that it give me. I would really recommend this to anyone.
Rosalee C.
45323
How does one receive the Product's to review? I am a influenceter member but I don't see anything on how to. Anyone able to help Me?
Victoria F.
How is the formula???
Susan N.
Monroe, CT
Are these any different than Clinique’s existing glosses? Is it simply limited edition packaging? Thanks!
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
Omg how is this product I am very addicted to lipgloss
KookHee K.
Millville, NJ
How long does it stay on the lips?? Is it sticky??