CLINIQUE Marimekko x Clinique Pop Splash(TM) Lip Gloss 20 Sangria Pop 0.14 oz / 4.3 mL

BY CLINIQUE

A collection of ultra-hydrating, non-sticky lip glosses dressed up in limited-edition Marimekko for Clinique designs. Smile a little brighter with this collection of next-generation glosses. Each one is decorated in vibrant patterns and cheery hues by Finnish design house, Marimekko, for a limited time only. Clinique Pop Splash™ combines a pop of color with a splash of hydration, drenching lips in weightless gloss that's all shine, no stick. Lip-loving ingredients help smooth and condition lips, while also providing exceptional moisturization for all-day comfort. It is formulated Without: - Parabens These lip glosses are allergy-tested and 100 percent fragrance-free. They're available in 20 luscious, water-light shades ranging from nude to pops of pink, coral, violet, and red. Collect them all. see more...

Jennifer B.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
Excelente marca con buen acabado con variedad d colores y productos para cualquier ocasión... me encanta !!!
Kiana E.
Hacienda Hts, CA
Not only do I love the color but I also love how it’s very long-lasting and not very drying of the lips
mawj a.
Prospect Hts, IL
Really loved these glosses the shades are very nice I wish they introduced it in a small mini package
Mary R.
Firebaugh, CA
I really like this product is very good and the brand of it is very popular I tried it and liked it
FATIMA E.
Sidi slimane

Hello, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News. Best Regards
Fatima el barroug sidi slimane zip code:14200 adresse;cooperative oued beht n31 morroco
Mariel G.
salem
It wasn’t as good as I thought it would’ve be I mean for me and my skin tone wasn’t matching as much with the lipstick than I though It wasn’t as easy to apply I wouldn’t recommend this product
Gurpreet K.
ottawa, ON
It’s a little too much on my skins colour and I personally don’t like the way it felt on my lips but otherwise it’s a decent product.