BY CLINIQUE

Devan T.
Lexington, KY
I love clinique products. They aren't super affordable but if you buy them at the right time you usually will get a bag of freebies. I like to use the face wash when I travel. The foundation provides good coverage.
Courtney G.
Howell, MI
I absolutely love Clinique products! I swear by them they always keep my face feeling fresh and not caked on. My whole family uses Clinique and hardly ever have any issues with breakouts or oily skin!
Meagon O.
Clinique has great coverage when it comes to their makeup line and they're facial cleansing products are great! plus there are so many different options depending on your skin type
Ayanna D.
Annapolis, MD
I've used a Clinique moisturizer it's one of the best I've used it was light weight it didn't leave my face feeling greasy.It's great when used before applying makeup.
Clelia M.
Compton, CA
Clinic products are amazing.. there was a time when i broke out, looked like a monster, but the help of clinic my fave started to go back to normal
MrsXiomara J.
Detroit, MI
Clinique has the best skincare line. The face wash and moisturizers are my favorite. Skincare is the best makeup and Clinique is on task.
Niki A.
Odyssea Elyti 19, Nicosia
So I have extremely oily and greasy skin, and I'm pretty satisfied with the way that these products look in my skin. I heard people saying that they're pricy but I think for the quality of the products the price is fine. I would defiantly buy them again!