BY CLINIQUE #6 in Makeup Tool Cleaners

Thoroughly cleanses brushes, removing makeup residue build-up. Keeps brush hairs in optimal condition. Monthly cleansing is recommended to ensure the highest level of hygiene, help brushes last longer. Pump one spray to each side of makeup brush. Gently tissue off makeup residue. Let air dry for 1-2 minutes before using brush.

• What's your favorite brush cleanser and how often do you wash your ...3 Answers
  • How good is this product? Does it clean the brushes really good? Is...1 Answers
  • Is this supused to be uses daily on the brushes?1 Answers
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Trenton , ME
After an appointment with my esthetician, we discussed my breakouts and oily skin as well as factors that may be causing it. "Do you wash your make-up brushes?" Is the one question I will never forget her asking....clean my makeup brushes? No....of course not! As we continued to discuss how bacteria will live in these brushes causing skin problems each time I use them I became determined to find the best brush cleaner I could. As a habitual user of Clinique products I immediately went to their website in hopes of finding a product that would do what I needed to do. After reading several reviews from others who have tried the Clinique makeup brush cleaner, I decided to order it. 2 years later I am still using this and I have nothing but good things to say! My brushes come out like brand new once I've used this to clean them, not only clean but the brushes feel softer to the touch!
Jamie C.
Jamie C.
Salem, OR
I used to not clean my brushes at all. Gross, RIGHT? But, I love makeup, I love tricks and tips and youtube makeup tutorials! So, when I learned that not cleaning your brushes was bad for the brush itself, making it far less useful, and it was also terrible for your skin itself, I wised up. Clinique is a brand I trust and I was given a recommendation for the Clinique Makeup Brush Cleanser, I tried it for myself. Great product, brushes are softer and work amazingly better.
Tina Marie O.
Tina Marie O.
Johnstown, PA
I have some really great but expensive brushes and this product gently cleans them without leaving an oily residue behind that can be redeposited onto my face, causing breakouts! You don't need to use very much to get the job done like some other cleaners, but cleans better than anything I have before or since found!! I'd absolutely recommend this to friends & family members!!
Erin H.
Erin H.
Cordell, OK
I like to clean my brushes frequently because I use all different types of makeup, not just powders and foundation, I also use cream eyeshadows, gel liner, primers, concealers, you name it, I use it! This cleanser is PERFECT! Cleans brushes really well, rinses easy, leaves brushes feeling new, doesn't make them shed, keeps them nice so you don't have to replace them as often!
Priyanka K.
Priyanka K.
Pleasanton, CA
This remover may be the best yet :-) I bought for me sis and she loves it. I found a neat gift idea instead of the usual fruit cakes from now on, This doesn't leave your makeup running and leaves you looking like some wicked witch who came in from a rain storm. Also if you are already scary looking on Halloween you can apply this to your face to clean you up rather quickly
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
I use Clinique's makeup brush cleanser frequently to clean my makeup brushes. A few simple sprays and following the instructions, and the makeup easily washes out of my brushes. It's delicate enough to keep my brushes in great shape, but it also does a great job of getting the makeup/powder residues out of my brushes. I've been really impressed with this cleanser.
Jess S.
Jess S.
I love the ease and effectiveness of this spray for cleaning my brushes quickly and throughly. I like how my brushes dry soft after cleaning them well using this spray. It works well and is great for a quick wash in between deep cleanings. I've used it for a while and would recommend it to someone looking for an easy quick way to clean makeup brushes.
Misty C.
Misty C.
Alton, TX
Now I love clinique. I always try to test out their products because they always make my face feel clean and fresh. So when I heard this product I had to try it. Now let me tell you this brush cleaner really remove tons of my yucky old makeup that was on my brushes. When I we done cleaning my brushes looked brand new. I highly recommend it
Mackenzie P.
Mackenzie P.
Taylorsville, NC
I use this for my special effects makeup brushes, and it really works! I lay down a washcloth, hold the brush against the cloth, and spray the remover directly onto the brush/cloth. The makeup comes right off. Sometimes I have to soak the brushes in a small cup to really get it all out, but this product is my favorite brush cleaner.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Annville, KY
Sometimes I tend to lose my blush brush ans have to use another one. Therfore I'm left with several brushes stained with blush and bronzer. I use this product to clean my brushes and it's successful! All the makeuo comes out and leave brushes looking brand new. Also, makes them feel super soft. Especially when brushing across face
stefanie b.
stefanie b.
where can i get this ? would love to try
Delaney D.
Delaney D.
What's your favorite brush cleanser and how often do you wash your brushes?
zaria r.
zaria r.
Does this work? Is it good? Whats your thaughts?
Victoria r.
Victoria r.
Somers, CT
how's this product for those of you who have it? honest opinions only plz
KARLA G.
KARLA G.
Is this product it's good ?