BY CLINIQUE #5 in Makeup Tool Cleaners

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Thoroughly cleanses brushes, removing makeup residue build-up. Keeps brush hairs in optimal condition. Monthly cleansing is recommended to ensure the highest level of hygiene, help brushes last longer.

How to Use:

• Pump one spray to each side of makeup brush
  • Gently tissue off makeup residue
  • Let air dry for 1-2 minutes before using brush

Lisa F.
Pleasant Grv, UT
I have been using Clinique products for years!!! And I’ve had this brush cleanser for a while now and can’t do my makeup without it! I only deep clean my brushes every couple weeks if that and my brushes get pretty caked with makeup. Especially brushes I use for foundation and bronzer and dark eyeshadows. I don’t use the brush cleaner to deep wash my brushes, but actually for everyday cleaning. As I’m doing my makeup, if I need to clean a brush, I spray it with the cleaner and then swirl my brush on a paper towel and now I have a clean brush to work with. This helps to keep my brushes cleaner inbreeds deep cleaning them!
Gillian V.
Ashburn
This brush cleanser is fantastic!
I spray it on my brushes and swipe them over a kitchen towel - all makeup residue is gone!
Sometimes (if I haven't cleaned my foundation brush for more than a week) I spray this cleanser over it and wash everything away under the tap. No other products needed.
It's very efficient and it doesn't irritate my skin.
Must have!
Emma D.
Braham, MN
This product works fairly well to clean my brushes. It is definitely meant as a cleanser for close to every day use. If you go to long without cleaning your brushes and they get filled with product over time, you will need to use a lot of the cleanser and some elbow grease to get the brushes clean, especially with foundation brushes. If you intend to use this for more everyday use, then it is the product for you.
Alice M.
Omaha, NE
Love this brush cleaner! Simply spray on your makeup brushes and wipe onto a dry cloth, repeat a couple of times until all of the makeup is out. Simple as that! I have been buying this for years, the price is right & if you wait to purchase when Clinique runs a gift with purchase deal, you can score some freebies too!
Ciara W.
Grass Valley, CA
I’m confused because on the bottle it says to rinse well but every where online says it’s a daily brush cleaner which is how I’ve been using it and I love it! Before, I was using the Sephora daily brush cleaner and I like it but you have to spray more per brush to get the brush clean, you get less product, and it’s more expensive. With the Sephora cleaner I was spraying 5-7 sprays per brush if not more, but with this one 2 sprays usually does the job, for bigger brushes like foundation or powder brushes I will use about 5 sprays. It does a great job and cleaning my brushes and making them feel like new again and it dries quickly! Definitely recommend!
Shasha S.
Dani M.
Orlando, FL
This brush cleaner really does work well. Personally, it's not a replacement for a good baby soap and water cleaning, but if you're in a pinch and need something to remove makeup from your brushes fairly quickly then this stuff is worth looking into. The makeup really does just melt right off your brushes!
Shannon B.
Wallingford
Cleans and disinfects my brushes instantly.  Thoroughly cleans my brushes removing all dirt, oil and makeup residue buildup but also keeps my brush hairs in great condition with no fall out.  It also extends the time I need to deep clean by protecting the brush hairs from bacteria.
Kelley D.
Virginia Beach
Amazing! One of the best brush cleaners ever! The product just drips off your brushes, and massage em out with water, let air dry! Make up artists dream! Clinique Makeup Brush Cleanser Sensitive skin approved! Allergy tested, fragrance free!
Asmaa M.
Murfreesboro
This clinic brush cleaner is amazing it works really good I love it so much I’m really really cleans my brushes it’s amazing it is not pray see it it’s really satisfied me it has great value and I would recommend it to everyone who wash your brushes
Stefanie B.
where can i get this ? would love to try
Emily G.
Greenville, IL
Is this worth the price? Sometimes I wonder if an antibacterial soap works just as well with cleaning my brushes, plus it's incredibly cheaper.
Ashsa M.
Ellijay, GA
Is this sold at cvs or rite aide?? I NEED A CLEANER!
Delaney D.
What's your favorite brush cleanser and how often do you wash your brushes?
zaria r.
Does this work? Is it good? Whats your thaughts?

back