BY CLINIQUE #3 in Makeup Tool Cleaners

Thoroughly cleanses brushes, removing makeup residue build-up. Keeps brush hairs in optimal condition. Monthly cleansing is recommended to ensure the highest level of hygiene, help brushes last longer. Pump one spray to each side of makeup brush. Gently tissue off makeup residue. Let air dry for 1-2 minutes before using brush.

Kristian S.
Tulsa , OK
Clinique makes a wonderful brush cleanser. Compared to lower end brands, this seems to last much longer (smaller amounts get the job done). It's easy to use and easy to rinse after. If you need to clean your brushes a lot like I do and want to keep them clean and working best, this is for you.
Maria N.
Bakersfield, CA
I like this cleanser. It’s always gotten the job done for me and I feel the brushes are good to go after cleaning them with this solution. I was recommended this product by a friend and have not needed to try others because I’ve liked the results enough to stick with it.
Cali B.
Littlerock
This brush cleanser is my go to cleanser for my brushes! It’s very gentle on the bristles so they’re still left feeling as soft as they were when you first bought them. It doesn’t have a strong fragrance smell, it just smells very fresh and clean. It completely melts the make away! I love love love this !
Nissa W.
I purchased this on my own. This product is a little pricey, but worth it. It takes very little product to get the job done. I found it leaves no residue that I can detect. It also leaves little to no smell at all on the brushes. Like many brush cleansers, it is better when used in conjunction with a brush cleaning mat or glove. It normally takes me over an hour to get all of my brushes truly clean if they are all dirty (about 20 brushes). With this, I can cut that time in half. Thank you Clinique.
Amy K.
Camby, IN
Amazing cleaner for daily in between colors cleaning or a deep cleanse to keep brushes clean, sanitary, and performing their best. I live for this cleanser. Price is great as well! Recommend to everyone. Clinique Makeup Brush Cleanser
Nikki T.
Hattiesburg, MS
I never really wash my makeup brushes until I came across a few video stating that I should wash my break up brushes however I think my makeup brushes do better if they have a little bit of makeup in them and not just so clean so I ended up purchasing some Clinique makeup brush cleaner and an alternating between this and Dawn dishwashing liquid they both pretty much work the same if I had to purchase again I probably wouldn't because it's cheaper to purchase the Dawn dishwashing liquid
Amanda H.
Cameron, NC
This is such a great product! I am obsessed and I would definitely recommend it if you don’t have it already! It’s a great deal and it lasts a really long time. What a great product that I definitely recommend to all my friends and family!
Alyssa A.
Warrenton, VA
This stuff works amazing it really cleans out by brushes. I’m glad I bought it. I don’t have to feel like I’m putting dirt all over my face because of my old make up. I really recommend this product to everyone to play their brushes with.
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
I got a bottle of this when I worked for Lauder a few months back and I am not disappointed. I tried all of the counters' brush cleanser and Clinique's is very reasonably priced and does a good job. I still have my Lauder brushes and I still use both this brand of cleanser and Lauder's. Sometimes you can get a discount off if you shop department stores that do beauty supply discounts. It's about $20 after tax ( without any discounts ) but it's worth the money.
Bella C.
Corona, CA
I really like this cleanser Bc it is really easy to use and not super messy. It sprays just the right amount and doesn't leave any residue on my brushes. If u don't have a lot of time this is perfect and leaves ur brush super clean
stefanie b.
where can i get this ? would love to try
Ashsa M.
Ellijay, GA
Is this sold at cvs or rite aide?? I NEED A CLEANER!
zaria r.
Does this work? Is it good? Whats your thaughts?
Delaney D.
What's your favorite brush cleanser and how often do you wash your brushes?
KARLA G.
Is this product it's good ?