BY CLINIQUE #68 in Sunscreen

A dual-purpose moisturizer for all skin types. This dual-purpose moisturizer provides essential hydration plus SPF 21 daily UV sunscreen protection. Applied after shaving, it hydrates and soothes skin while improving its overall condition. see more...

• How well does this pair with the rest of a skincare routine? Do y...2 Answers
JAMES R R.
Phoenix, AZ
M - lotion is the best male face moisturizer period. Don't be fooled any longer. I've done it too, oh...lets try this out, next, next... Nah, ultimately, you are not going to beat M-Lotions by Clinique product with anything else.

It lasts a long times guys, and no slime face for work. Best of all is that you can use this only, after washing, and see results. You will look better...like you care for yourself, and others will see that you just look good, not greasy.

Yes, do the recommended Clinique "3-Step"...you will love it.
Nicole K.

I rated the "results" a two only because it provides excellent sun protection. However, the finish this product leaves on my face looks as though I feel face first into a vat of olive oil. Shiny doesn't even begin to describe it. Still on a quest to find a truly MATTE broad spectrum sunscreen that offers adequate protection when I'm out in the middle of the Queen Charlotte Straight working the shrimp traps or halibut lines all day.
Christine C.
Minneapolis, MN
I was looking for a new moisturizer with SPF and an Ulta associate recommended this. I don't love it. I will use it up but not repurchase. First, it's only SPF 21, which isn't enough protection for summer, in my opinion. Second, it's rather thick and it feels like a sunscreen on my face. It doesn't really interfere with makeup, but I do think it makes me look a little shiny.
samantha f.
Columbus, OH
Clinique is a great brand. This SPF really doesn't dry out your skin. Its pretty gentle. It is a little on the expensive side because of the brand but it is so worth it. I bought it for the first time after i went to the zoo and was burnt pretty bad. I think that the SPF could be a little higher because my skin is so pale I need a little higher of an SPF
Samantha A.
The Clinique M Protect Broad Spectrum SPF 21 Daily Hydration Sun Screen is a required part of my day! I love that it's creamy and hydrating while not being greasy. I like to put it on over my make up, and walk out the door. I'll continue purchasing this product in the future and highly recommend it to everyone wanting an all over lite weight sun screen!
Tiffany S.
Ellenwood, GA
This product is great for hydrating your skin. I use this product when I have done a facial scrub. This product rejuvenates your skin nice completely applied. I must say the is the type of product anyone would want to use once you have seen the afternoon affect. It just brings out a fountain of you out of your skin instantly.
Shannon V.
Winston, GA
Clinique M Protect Broad Spectrum SPF 21 Daily Hydration is something I use everyday. I put it on under my makeup and it is very light and smooth and makes my skin feel wonderful. It is not too pricey and a little goes a long way. I think it is a g great product for everyday wear and do not leave home without wearing it.
Guillermo A.
Chula Vista, CA
Nice light weight and hydrating moisturizer for men, first time user but not a big fan since I don't really like spf on my face.. it did meet my expectations and definitely effective but the white cast was an issue to me.. I wouldn't not buy this item but will be open to other clinique men skin care products
Azalea F.
Altamonte Springs, FL
Clinique M Protect Broad Spectrum spf 21 daily hydration, is a very good product for being out in the sun all the time. I usually have burnt face after being in the sun for just an hour and a half but since I've started using this I'm able to enjoy being in the sun with out my face burning so quickly
Vivian S.
New York, New York
This sunscreen is a bit thin, which is useful for blending into the skin when you're in a rush. It has a mild scent, which I like since I have sensitive skin, especially on my face. So far I haven't been burned, but I did break out after wearing this for a week. Not recommended for acne prone skin!
Brandon B.
Winneconne, WI
How well does this pair with the rest of a skincare routine? Do you apply before or after moisturizer?