Clinique M Lotion uploaded by Ahsley R.

BY CLINIQUE

A lightweight lotion that replenishes moisture and eases shaving irritation for normal to dry skin. Step 3 in Clinique's 3-Step Skin Care System for men, this lightweight lotion replenishes moisture. It helps soothe shaving irritation while leaving skin feeling smooth and comfortable. An oil-free moisturizer, this product is ideal for all skin types.

• Does it make your skin dry ? My hubby has very dry skin a...2 Answers
  • Is there any scent to this? Or is it okay for sensitive ...3 Answers
  • que tal esta crema para despues de afeitar?1 Answers
Clinique M Lotion
  • "My Boyfriend is just like many men who hate to have a cleansing, clarifying, moisturizing and worrying about SPF. With the simple three step from Clinique my boyfriend's skin has changed and look so much healtheir. " in 3 reviews
Becky P.
My boyfriend sais that his skin sometimes feels a little dry, especially when it is windy. This product is an amazing moisturizer and smells really good.  Yes, I would recommend this product to a friend.
jenna A.
Windsor, CA
Hubby loves this. He has sensitive skin, it seems like he breaks out in teeny tiny bumps every time he uses other lotions, but not with this one. He is super soft. I don't have to worry about "beard burn" anymore. And I have a feeling that this makes him feel more sexy and confident.
Ashley W.
Phoenix, AZ
I like this products light scent. I don't feel like it's moisturizing enough and it doesn't absorb well. I do like Clinique I would purchase a different lotion going forward.
Andrew D.
First off this is an amazing product for all men to use. I used to use other face washes before my fiance told me to try something a little better. i went directly to clinique and haven't looked back since. This product leaves your skin very moisturized and doesn't run off your face during the day. a DEFINITE buy for anyone looking for something like this.
Benjamin L.
I believe that M Lotion is a great product. It moisturizes and it also help firm my skin too. It works very well where my skin is dry. I apply less in areas that are little oily. I love it and I will not part with it.
Yes, I would recommend this product to a friend.
Maria C.
New Britain, CT
karen g.
Greensburg, IN
This product is exactly the same as Dramatically Different Moisturizer, just in "Marnier" packaging. My husband loves it, and I can use it in a pinch. We'll switch him to the less expensive standard packaging when this tube is gone.
Lori T.
My husband loves this lightweight moisturizer. He had a dry patch on his shoulder forever ! It's gone now due to Clinique for men moisturizer! Around $25.
Madisson G.
I actually bought this as part of a set for my boyfriend's birthday this year and he loves it. The smell afterwards is heavenly and isn't over powering.
madona d.
Provo, UT
Eu adoro quando uma empresa de grande responsabilidade pensa na beleza masculina. Isso é um bom sinal de que a empresa tem muito pra nos oferecer.
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
Is there any scent to this? Or is it okay for sensitive skin?
Steph R.
Does it make your skin dry ? My hubby has very dry skin and most products dry this skin out
Scarlet F.
que tal esta crema para despues de afeitar?