BY CLINIQUE

A lightweight, oil-free hydrating lotion for normal to oily skin. Step 3 in Clinique's 3-Step Skin Care System for men, this lightweight lotion delivers oil-free hydration. It improves the overall condition of skin, helps soothe shaving irritation, and leaves skin feeling smooth and comfortable. An oil-free moisturizer, this product is ideal for all skin types. see more...

Elais V.
Elais V.
Deltona
Beauty Junkie Expert
Well, it's really just Clinique's Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel packaged a bit differently and sold for less money (seriously, check the ingredient listing. They're identical!) so you girls out there who want to save some money, look no further! As a moisturizer, it's a pretty good formulation. I tend to break out on a regular basis, and this hasn't yet caused me any trouble breakout wise. My neck is dry, as well as my cheeks, and it relieves the tightness for a good amount of time. Although, with the winter months upon us, I've found that my face is back to being dry within an hour of applying it. This would be great for someone with oilier skin that still wants some moisture. I'm taking one lippy off from the packaging because the mens version is packaged rather mundanely in a plain squeeze tube (but it's really what's inside that counts, isn't it?).
Christine E.
Christine E.
Virginia Bch, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this for my boy friend and he seemed to like it the most during the summer months because that's when his skin is more oily and needs less moisturizing. And this this product isn't a very heavy moisturizer it was good for summer. He wasn't too sure how to feel about the gel part rather than a cream. But he liked it.
Shae J.
Shae J.
Gresham, OR
this is a soothing under eye cream that has been very effective it was a little expensive but worth every penny I put it on on the night and wake up with youthful healthy looking eyes and skin. I bought this at nordstroms makeup counter I will recommend the product.
Josephine K.
Josephine K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product! I have been using it for about 4 months now, and it's my basic moisterizer now. It leaves my skin with a dewy glow, but it isn't too oily! It is on the pricier side, but if you use it well it will last a long time. Definietly recommend.
Gabriela J.
Gabriela J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing product my face gets really dry and this really helps. Not expensive told family and friends about it it's amazing easy to find. I can't believe I didn't know about this product for a while just found it someone told me about it
member-518c80646
member-518c80646
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can't begin to say how good this product is! It meets all of my expectations and it just so good. It's a good price for what you get and it's really good for sensitive skin. I'm a repeated user and these products have changed my life! I would definitely recommend it to others!
Jovelyn S.
Jovelyn S.
Modesto
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the only moisturizer my husband uses! And I think that says a lot that he really loves this. He uses this for years maybe decade already and still using it up to now!
Tasmia H.
Tasmia H.
BRONX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lotion is a gel lotion so it gives off a cooling sensation to the skin. It can help with depuffiness and keep the skin to be relaxed.
Erin C.
Erin C.
Fitzgerald, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My husband does he's very many "high quality" products but this is one product he makes me order over and over again!
Emily M.
Emily M.
Myrtle Beach, SC
My husband loves this stuff!!! It's the first product that he will continue to use on a daily basis. He never forgets to put it on.