BY CLINIQUE

A lightweight, oil-free hydrating lotion for normal to oily skin. Step 3 in Clinique's 3-Step Skin Care System for men, this lightweight lotion delivers oil-free hydration. It improves the overall condition of skin, helps soothe shaving irritation, and leaves skin feeling smooth and comfortable. An oil-free moisturizer, this product is ideal for all skin types.

Elais V.
Deltona
Well, it's really just Clinique's Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel packaged a bit differently and sold for less money (seriously, check the ingredient listing. They're identical!) so you girls out there who want to save some money, look no further! As a moisturizer, it's a pretty good formulation. I tend to break out on a regular basis, and this hasn't yet caused me any trouble breakout wise. My neck is dry, as well as my cheeks, and it relieves the tightness for a good amount of time. Although, with the winter months upon us, I've found that my face is back to being dry within an hour of applying it. This would be great for someone with oilier skin that still wants some moisture. I'm taking one lippy off from the packaging because the mens version is packaged rather mundanely in a plain squeeze tube (but it's really what's inside that counts, isn't it?).
Christine E.
Virginia Bch, VA
I bought this for my boy friend and he seemed to like it the most during the summer months because that's when his skin is more oily and needs less moisturizing. And this this product isn't a very heavy moisturizer it was good for summer. He wasn't too sure how to feel about the gel part rather than a cream. But he liked it.
Julianna D.
Pompano Beach
This is an incredible product that really provides a noticeable difference in my skin, especially this time of year in the northern US where the weather is cold and dry. I have sensitive, acne prone skin and did not have any negative impacts to my skin at all, even leaving it on overnight which was a huge relief. I strongly recommend this mask for those with dry skin!
Shae J.
Gresham, OR
this is a soothing under eye cream that has been very effective it was a little expensive but worth every penny I put it on on the night and wake up with youthful healthy looking eyes and skin. I bought this at nordstroms makeup counter I will recommend the product.
Josephine K.
I love this product! I have been using it for about 4 months now, and it's my basic moisterizer now. It leaves my skin with a dewy glow, but it isn't too oily! It is on the pricier side, but if you use it well it will last a long time. Definietly recommend.
Terri H.
Chula Vista, CA
I chose this based on the package, but I should have known better. I'm not too impressed with this gel, it's too sticky feeling for me. I got it at Macy's so I may return it, I noticed I started to breakout a little. I'm not too happy about that. Not sure which ingredient doesn't agree with my skin, but I won't buy again based on my skins reaction.
Amani A.
Dearborn, MI
Great product to use. I have super oily skin and it helps to balance that for me. Great product for early day use or night use. I would recommend to someone who is worried. I use it myself and it works wonders.
Jovelyn S.
Modesto , CA
This is the only moisturizer my husband uses! And I think that says a lot that he really loves this. He uses this for years maybe decade already and still using it up to now!
Kelly L.
I love lotions so if it smells good or if it works ill reuse it again and again. The package it nice, except i wish it was in a bigger bottle. I love it.
Tasmia H.
Bronx, NY
This lotion is a gel lotion so it gives off a cooling sensation to the skin. It can help with depuffiness and keep the skin to be relaxed.