Brooke P.
Jonesboro, AR
I can not use this product. I know Clinique is known for being great for sensitive skin but this product burned my eyes! They watered all day long. I debated if it was the mascara or eyeliner that caused this and by process of elimination i discovered it was the mascara. I would not recommend this product if you have extremely sensitive eyes like do.
Michelle D.
Love using Clinique skincare and makeup products. I can be sensitive to mascara and eye makeup but tend to be fine when wearing this. Of course it's a more expensive product, which is challenging given that mascara really should be replaced fairly frequently to be safe.
Tara S.
This product i have mixed emotions about. I love the way it never clumped up and went in smooth but I always had to put on at least 5 coats to get the look I wanted . I haven't bought it again cause I want a more dramatic look.
Melissa M.
This was my first "high end" mascara purchase when I was in high school! I loved it since it really made my lashes look super long and thick. I don't know why I stopped using it actually.
Emily F.
Marietta, OH
Good mascara. I tried this as a sample and it works well just that I need a mascara that's waterproof because I rub my eyes often and then I end up rubbing the mascara all over my eyes.
Shielisse T.
Kirkland, WA
Love cliniques products esp their mascara. It is long lasting and worth every penny. I have brown eyes and this product works for me. Sometimes the scent bothers me. But i would definitely buy this again.
Jennifer F.
Florence, AL
I love, love, love Clinique Long and Pretty Lashes Mascara! I have received as a gift, as well as, purchased this mascara several times and it never disappoints! It is easy to us and the shape/fatness of the brush is perfect!
Laura K.
Los Angeles, CA
I love Clinique's long pretty lashes mascara, and it is the only one I will buy and wear. It goes on well, not too clumpy or sticky. I use it every day and the tube lasts for 3-4 months!
Faye O.
Columbus, OH
I got this tube of mascara from my daughter. It's awesome. I will definitely buy this one in the future. My lashes are very fine, but when I use this my sister asked me if I had false lashes on. I think that's a testament to how great this mascara is.
shelbi p.
San Diego, CA
Although I can't buy Clinique mascaras everytime I need a new tube, I absolutely would if I could! My eyes are pretty sensitive, and this mascara has always been wonderful in not irritating my eyes. My mom, sister, and myself have long eyelashes and all LOVE this product!
mari s.