BY CLINIQUE

Precise lining to emphasize. Leave lips soft and sexy. Long-lasting. see more...

Alisha B.
I totally recommend this lip gloss. I was so impressed at how long it stayed on my lips. I was also impressed with the fact that it didn't have the gross taste most lip glosses tend to have.
Jodie Z.
I dunno, maybe it's just me, but I've never found a 'long lasting' lip product that actually works. It could be my skin (but i have an almost desert-dry complexion). Anyway... for me... this is not a winner. Plus i thought the colors would be intense.... not so much.
Olivia V.
Love this lip gloss, although it can be a little sticky on your lips. The price is just right and it's very easy to apply.
Tracy D.
Love this product! Works well. Is not sticky or too thick. All day wear. No need to reapply as often as other brands
selena p.
Its such a great lip gloss. It is akso durable. The pigment feels very cool. It is not sticky and i love it.
Mary R.
Firebaugh, CA
I really like this product is very good and the brand of it is very popular I tried it and liked it
Shayla B.
Clinique lip gloss used to be my go to. I still love it. Easy application and very conditioning.
Brivana B.
I can't find the gloss, but the tube was different than the picture shows here. It was clinique, and looked like a fair pink color in the bottle. However when I applied it, it was very clear. This was a few years ago. I wished the pink was at least somewhat pink on the lips. I got rid of it.
† W.
Dominican republix
My boss give it to me one of this lip gloss to her trip to NY and i'va to say, that I thought this lip gloss looks too Girly to me, but when I wear It I change my mind
Michelle S.
St Jean Baptiste , MB
Good product. Good bang for your buck. Works well and you aren’t breaking the bank while purchasing this product which is always nice!! Cute packaging too!

Amazon