BY CLINIQUE

Long-wearing formula keeps its just-applied look for hours. Non-drying, non-feathering. Full coverage, velvety, soft matte finish.

• How moisturizing is this lipstick? I really want to find a good m...3 Answers
  • Can I place an order for this lipstick?3 Answers
  • Does this look good with pale skin?4 Answers
Clinique Long Last Soft Matte Lipstick
  • "Okay so I have tried matte lipsticks before and nothing compares. love the colors and long lasting. I usually use it with a no bleed lipliner and it last super long " in 36 reviews
  • "Such a beautiful color. In the packaging it looks like a duller pink, but when applied results in a bright pink gum, not as outrageous as not to use it daily and very feminine. It is creamy, not dry my lips and lasts enough time" in 30 reviews
  • "I love clinique and their lipsticks are very great for moisturizing and colors that last. They're a little more than I usually like to spend so I get my favorite colors that I wear for special events. " in 18 reviews
member-d7d27
Review for: Clinique Long Last Soft Matte Lipstick more...
I love love love Clinique. Their products are great. Great ingredients and great long lasting wear. The lipstick choices are numerous. I find the Clinique to be long lasting. It goes on with a smooth application and smooth finish. I use the lip liner with it. I have got a lot of compliments on it and have been asked what I am wearing. Clinique has been part of a heritage- you could say. My mom used Clinique- I use it since my early twenties and my daughter uses it also - now in her twenties. We pass it on down the generation line!
Ayanna C.
I have been using Clinique Long Last Soft Matte Lipstick in the color magenta for about two years. The lipstick glides on smooth and very pigmented. I love to mix the lipstick with my Violetta from Mac. They create an epic ombré effect. My lips always stay soft and hydrated during use. I highly recommend it!
Gabby F.
Louisville
Review for: Matte Beauty more...
This is such a pretty lipstick. It has a shiny finish so it’s kind of glossy too so you don’t get that gross, too dry matte feeling. I have only bought one Clinique lipstick product. I actually liked it so I would buy more if I wore lipstick often. I wore this on my prom night but still wear it going out!
Daniella F.
San Antonio
Review for: Other more...
The Clinique matte lipsticks are extremely comfortable. In my experience they don't leave a line on the inside if the mouth, are not too drying, and don't make your lips look dry and emphasize lines. They are really pleasant to wear! I reccommend!
Chelsea B.
I’ve used Clinique lipstick for years, and I do LOVE their color options and the prices are amazing! Unfortunately, this lipstick is not as “long-lasting” as the woman at the makeup counter made me believe. I’m constantly chasing around a 1 year old and was looking for something that I could apply once and not really have to worry the rest of the day, but I’ve been finding myself re-applying it often throughout the day. Thankfully it is not a thick or heavy feeling lipstick.
Monica O.
Prairieville, LA
I love this lipstick. I love the color. I love how smooth is goes on. It doesn't dry out my lips. It lasts a long time too. I do have to reapply after eating and drinking. I don't use a lip liner with this lipstick. So that might help.
Brittney A.
Minneapolis, MN
Review for: Other more...
I absolutely love the lipstick! It’s finish is matte but far from drying. It feels light and smooth on the lips. It’s my most comfortable nude I have. When I’m not in the mood for a super matte liquid lipstick, I reach for this!
Sarah W.
Benton
I️ love this stuff! Lasts all day long, goes on so smooth! The color options are gorgeous and it is Clinique so you know you are getting the best of the best! 10/10 recommend you can’t go wrong with this lipstick!
Mallory H.
Review for: Matte Crimson more...
I am a lipstick junky and I have bought this certain lipstick twice. It is long lasting just like the name of the product states and the color stays bold. I believe the price of the product is reasonable.
Julianne P.
West Babylon, NY
Review for: Other more...
I have a nude color in this and I am obsessed with it. It’s the perfect nude for me. Feels creamy but dries semi matte. Great price and from a brand I really trust.
Samantha J.
Gregory , MI
Does this look good with pale skin?
Can I place an order for this lipstick?
Monica L.
Saint Louis, MO
How moisturizing is this lipstick? I really want to find a good matte lipstick but I have very chapped lips