BY CLINIQUE

Clinique Long Last Lipstick. Longest-wearing creamy-matte formula. Keeps its just-applied look for hours and hours. Won`t feather, creep, stain, or dry out. Opaque coverage. Colour stays true without caking or drying. Gives lips a smooth texture and comfortable feel. Opaque coverage. ives lips a smooth texture and comfortable feel. All skin types. see more...

• How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? 2 Answers
  • How moisturizing is this lipstick? I really want to find a good m...3 Answers
  • Can I place an order for this lipstick?3 Answers
Chelsea B.
I’ve used Clinique lipstick for years, and I do LOVE their color options and the prices are amazing! Unfortunately, this lipstick is not as “long-lasting” as the woman at the makeup counter made me believe. I’m constantly chasing around a 1 year old and was looking for something that I could apply once and not really have to worry the rest of the day, but I’ve been finding myself re-applying it often throughout the day. Thankfully it is not a thick or heavy feeling lipstick.
member-d7d27
Review for: Clinique Long Last Soft Matte Lipstick more...
I love love love Clinique. Their products are great. Great ingredients and great long lasting wear. The lipstick choices are numerous. I find the Clinique to be long lasting. It goes on with a smooth application and smooth finish. I use the lip liner with it. I have got a lot of compliments on it and have been asked what I am wearing. Clinique has been part of a heritage- you could say. My mom used Clinique- I use it since my early twenties and my daughter uses it also - now in her twenties. We pass it on down the generation line!
Daniella F.
San Antonio
Review for: Other more...
The Clinique matte lipsticks are extremely comfortable. In my experience they don't leave a line on the inside if the mouth, are not too drying, and don't make your lips look dry and emphasize lines. They are really pleasant to wear! I reccommend!
Monica O.
Prairieville, LA
I love this lipstick. I love the color. I love how smooth is goes on. It doesn't dry out my lips. It lasts a long time too. I do have to reapply after eating and drinking. I don't use a lip liner with this lipstick. So that might help.
Salem M.
elizabeth city
Review for: Crimson more...
This sinks into the creases of my lips, makes them dry and almost shrivel up. I️ get complemented on my full lips and this made them look tiny. I️ really just thinks it’s to dry and doesn’t even last long. I️ would not recommend.
Megan S.
Alexandria, VA
I have always been a Clinique girl. The quality of their products are so consistent and their lipstick is fantastic. It goes on so smooth and stays on great. I also always love that for reapplications, it never clumps!
Sarah W.
Benton
I️ love this stuff! Lasts all day long, goes on so smooth! The color options are gorgeous and it is Clinique so you know you are getting the best of the best! 10/10 recommend you can’t go wrong with this lipstick!
Fardella K.
California
Review for: Plum more...
This color is bright and lasts a long time. It has been a long time fave of mine! It comes in a great silver container and has for years and I will continue to get it because it doesn’t let you down. It doesn’t smear it lasts for months and shines great!
Stormy S.
Laird Hill, TX
I really lik ed d using this product. It is what it says it is. It stays on with a matte like finish while keeping your jips moist. The colors are beautiful and I would recommend this product to anyone who wanted an all day stay matte like cover that won't totally break your pocketbook. It's not cheap but its sells it's price with its performance
Amanda K.
Covington, KY
This is a great lipstick formula. I’ve purchased 3 shades and they are so comfortable and beautiful to wear. No bad scent or taste either, which is a big deal for me. I also like the silver metal packaging.
Samantha J.
Gregory , MI
Does this look good with pale skin?
Can I place an order for this lipstick?
Monica L.
Saint Louis, MO
How moisturizing is this lipstick? I really want to find a good matte lipstick but I have very chapped lips
Nur A.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades?