12 colors available

BY CLINIQUE

Clinique Long Last Lipstick. Longest-wearing creamy-matte formula. Keeps its just-applied look for hours and hours. Won`t feather, creep, stain, or dry out. Opaque coverage. Colour stays true without caking or drying. Gives lips a smooth texture and comfortable feel. Opaque coverage. ives lips a smooth texture and comfortable feel. All skin types. see more...

• How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? 2 Answers
  • How moisturizing is this lipstick? I really want to find a good mat...3 Answers
  • Can I place an order for this lipstick?3 Answers
Amy T.
Amy T.
Springfield, VA
Review for: Suede
This is a very nice nude color for my olive skin tone. The color is very neutral and this lipstick last for a long time. I love the very matte finish. The problem I have with this product is it clings very closely to lip lines. It dries out my lips. Even when I use a chapstick prior to using this, my lips end up looking very dry and flaking off. I love this shade though, so I do a lip scrub before using this lipstick. When I use the lip scrub this looks amazing.
Allie D.
Allie D.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Magenta
I absolutely LOVE this lipstick color. I typically gravitate towards a more strawberry red hue when it comes to lipstick, but when I got this magenta pink shade in a free Clinique gift I was thrilled to try it out. Clinique's matte formula is great in any shade, but especially in this pink. The lack of shine actually helps to tone this shade down, making it less striking. I love this lipstick and will definitely purchase it after my sample tube runs out.
Leticia R.
Leticia R.
Bronx, NY
Won't lie,clinique stay doing they thing,more for a nutural looking face..this brand is right for you,these lipsticks been going on for years,the packaging been around for years,they do change up at times but the only thing that change is the colors and formulas and not a bad thing,soft creamy and moisturizing,its for the better,so you have options and still pick up your favorite fabs,..clinique is awesome and I will forever love how they do they thing.
Sandra P.
Sandra P.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not too crazy about crimson matte color but decided to give it a try with the holidays near by. This matte crimson from Clinique very nice color it does not feather, once you apply use a lip liner if you like or like I did I applied gently waited a minute then applied second time blotted lightly with a tissue and I got a nice even color. Of course I exfoliate my lips before wearing matte lipstick a little chapstick after and color doesn't look dry
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Waterford, CT
When I first bought this Clinique lip product to wear on my wedding day I was in love! The color was gorgeous! It didn't have the best staying power but re-applying is easy enough. My only concern is that after several months my lips began to get irritated from this...not sure why. If you don't have super sensitive lips do give this a try. Their color selection is wonderful! *Note: This unfortunately is NOT a cruelty free product.
Madeline C.
Madeline C.
Oak Lawn, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
@Clinique Long Last soft matte Lipstick. This is my #splurge #longlastlipstick favorite for my #drugstoresplurgefaves . My favorite color is crimson red.  This formula for my lips a #creamy and #rich. You can feel how #velvet it goes on my lips. I tend to have dry lips at times, and this lipstick does not crack or look awful on my dry lips. It looks #smooth and #elegant #plump.
Kelley O.
Kelley O.
Framingham, MA
Review for: Petal
I love the various types of lipstick offered by Clinique. They last a long time and after eating and drinking, it still leaves a stain on my lips, so there is always color and a quick refresher is all that's needed. This is the only brand that doesn't leave a mark on my teeth and doesn't require constant reapplication. I have about a dozen in various colors.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Fond Du Lac, WI
Review for: Crimson
This is by far my favorite lipstick in the entire world! I love lip sticks, the color red, and the matte finish. I would have to seriously think about it if someone said its your mom or this lipstick and you can't have both.... ;) but for real. I feel absolutely gorgeous when wearing this lipstick, it's so smooth and silky feeling. Brb, gotta go put some on!
Elyce M.
Elyce M.
Review for: Plum
This is by far the best lipstick I've ever used. I am absolutely obsessed! The color itself is completely show-stopping and it goes on creamy and soft and feels a little like heaven might. It's the most gorgeous matte purple/plum color that, while, yes, it's bold, I can wear at night and also to work. Definitely get it!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Yukon , OK
I just bought this lip stick about a month ago. I love the plum matte, first off its such a pretty color and secondly it feels so smooth going on your lips and the color does last a long time. My husband likes it because when he kisses me it doesn't get on his lips. I would def buy it again and I want other colors.
Samantha J.
Samantha J.
Gregory, MI
Does this look good with pale skin?
Monica L.
Monica L.
Saint Louis, MO
How moisturizing is this lipstick? I really want to find a good matte lipstick but I have very chapped lips
Can I place an order for this lipstick?
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades?