22 varieties available
Clinique Long Last Lipstick
Skin Types: All
What It Is:
Long-lasting lipstick keeps its just-applied look for hours.
What It Does:
Long-wearing, moisturizing color won’t feather, creep, stain or dry out.
Great to know:
Allergy Tested. 100% Fragrance Free.
How to Use:
- Prepare lips for colour with All About Lips
- Line and fill in lips with Quickliner For Lips; apply lipstick
Top Questions See all 79 Q&A
Clinique Long Last Lipstick
- "I love t them they are so nice, long wearing and is long lasting, muy recommendaddles " in 108 reviews
- "I love, love, love Clinique lipsticks and makeup period. They are creamy and have great pigmentation. I recommend this lipstick to anyone with sensitive skin" in 47 reviews
- "I HAVE USED CLINIQUE FOR A WHILE NOW AND I LOVE THERE LIPS PRODUCTS THEY ARE ALWAYS LONG LASTING MOISTURIZING SOFT LIPSTICKS THIS IS A MUST HAVE BRAND IN YOUR MAKEUP BAG <33 " in 42 reviews
- "The pigment in this product is fantastic. The color looks so good on a variety of skin tones and haS a natural shine to brighten up a smile. It works well with a natural eye or a smokey/ dramatic eye" in 33 reviews
I am not impressed with this product because the price is to high and the quality is to low. I wouldn’t purchase this product again
Extremely drying! Made my lips crack and bleed. Such a shame, because they offer a variety of beautiful colors.
I don't recommend these at all I got told they was long lasting I brought a couple to try on some of my clients but they didn't last while I was still doing there makeup
Talk about dry cracked lips! If you want every crack to show in your lips then go ahead and try this! Would not recommend.
The colors I got were ok...I personally rather matte Lipsticks. I love love clinique lipliner they are awesome
Review for: Creamy Nude more...
I tried one of the nude Clinique Long Last Lipsticks since I was hoping for a nice nude color that looked casual. Unfortunately, the lipstick was not what I expected, and made me look like I was lifeless. It was also really drying, even when I used product to moisturize my lips prior to applying the lipstick. I would not recommend using this.
Não gostei muito dele. Ganhei de presente, mas a cor apesar de ser muito bonita não me agrada, e acredito não ficar boa para o meu tom de pele, só por isso tem essa baixa avaliação da minha parte. Nada contra a marca.
I really liked the color of this lipstick and was so excited to buy it. Don’t bother though because you won’t get to enjoy the color for long. It fades so quickly that I’m reapplying it so many times throughout the day. I don’t know how they can call this long lasting because it’s not.
El color es bonito suave pero se persibe el labial es cremoso y es duradero quizás no todo el día pero si dura
Review for: Blushing Nude more...
Very creamy and does as it says on the packet! Lasts long and the colour doesn't dilute. I got given it as a gift however I would buy again. The lipstick is nice on its own but is easy to blend and mix with other colours giving vibrant shades. Would definitely recommend!
Q & A
Is this lipstick is glossy?
Does this lipstick leave your lips dry and cracked?
I love Clinique products. How long does their lipstick last?
Is this worth picking up?
Does this moisturize your lips does it last a long time and how is the price where can I find it and does it come in a lot of colors ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos