22 varieties available
Clinique Long Last Lipstick
Skin Types: All
What It Is:
Long-lasting lipstick keeps its just-applied look for hours.
What It Does:
Long-wearing, moisturizing color won’t feather, creep, stain or dry out.
Great to know:
Allergy Tested. 100% Fragrance Free.
How to Use:
- Prepare lips for colour with All About Lips
- Line and fill in lips with Quickliner For Lips; apply lipstick
Top Questions See all 79 Q&A
Clinique Long Last Lipstick
- "I love t them they are so nice, long wearing and is long lasting, muy recommendaddles " in 108 reviews
- "I love, love, love Clinique lipsticks and makeup period. They are creamy and have great pigmentation. I recommend this lipstick to anyone with sensitive skin" in 47 reviews
- "I HAVE USED CLINIQUE FOR A WHILE NOW AND I LOVE THERE LIPS PRODUCTS THEY ARE ALWAYS LONG LASTING MOISTURIZING SOFT LIPSTICKS THIS IS A MUST HAVE BRAND IN YOUR MAKEUP BAG <33 " in 42 reviews
- "The pigment in this product is fantastic. The color looks so good on a variety of skin tones and haS a natural shine to brighten up a smile. It works well with a natural eye or a smokey/ dramatic eye" in 33 reviews
I've been wearing Creamy Nude for years. I've literally been wearing that shade since I was 17 yrs old (& I'm 40 yrs old now.)
Love it it feels good on my lips easy to apply long lasting and the color is casual enough to wear in an everyday kind of look
These are a bit expensive for my taste but they really do last a long time! So you're getting what you pay for. Great product.
Not that moisturizing but the color is so good and i would buy this again but not often. i would buy this like once in a month
I really like the shade of the lipstick although it does come off easily so I'm constantly reapplying. It's also very glossy.
color rocks clinique has awesome colors smooth to apply and stays on all day never a worry about being on your teeth either!
Clinique lipstick often comes free in the bonus with purchase. It's. Clinique makes a lipstick that is smooth and looks good.
I love the color for fall. It does last a long time but I do put a gloss over it as I feel like it dries out during the day.
I absolutely love the Clinique Long Last Soft Shine Lipstick. It lasts forever and doesn't dry out your lips in the process!!
It’s a good product but it doesn’t look great on everyone. It’s definitely a nice color for some people (reddish undertones).
Q & A
Is this lipstick is glossy?
Does this lipstick leave your lips dry and cracked?
I love Clinique products. How long does their lipstick last?
Is this worth picking up?
Does this moisturize your lips does it last a long time and how is the price where can I find it and does it come in a lot of colors ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos