BY CLINIQUE

Skin Types: All

What It Is:

Long-lasting lipstick keeps its just-applied look for hours.

What It Does:

Long-wearing, moisturizing color won’t feather, creep, stain or dry out.

Great to know:

Allergy Tested. 100% Fragrance Free.

How to Use:

• Prepare lips for colour with All About Lips
  • Line and fill in lips with Quickliner For Lips; apply lipstick

• Does this moisturize your lips does it last a long time a...2 Answers
  • How long does this last? Does it last through drinking an...1 Answers
  • Hello, what do you think about clinque’s lipstick?1 Answers
Clinique Long Last Lipstick
  • "I love t them they are so nice, long wearing and is long lasting, muy recommendaddles " in 108 reviews
  • "I love, love, love Clinique lipsticks and makeup period. They are creamy and have great pigmentation. I recommend this lipstick to anyone with sensitive skin" in 47 reviews
  • "I HAVE USED CLINIQUE FOR A WHILE NOW AND I LOVE THERE LIPS PRODUCTS THEY ARE ALWAYS LONG LASTING MOISTURIZING SOFT LIPSTICKS THIS IS A MUST HAVE BRAND IN YOUR MAKEUP BAG <33 " in 42 reviews
  • "The pigment in this product is fantastic. The color looks so good on a variety of skin tones and haS a natural shine to brighten up a smile. It works well with a natural eye or a smokey/ dramatic eye" in 33 reviews
Noelle C.
CONSHOHOCKEN, PA
As far as lipsticks go, this is long lasting and has a nice shimmer to it. I usually prefer gloss, but when I need stronger color this is a good lipstick.
Rhonda M.
Review for: Other more...
I use this lipstick as my “ go to” it is called bamboo pink. I love how silky it feels. It moisturizes my lips. Other than being a little pricey I love it
Tanya d.
Beeville , TX
I love the packaging and I loved the color it was a little darker than nude. The center did seem to flake and, while the rest of the outside lip stayed on.
Kalli M.
Any Clinique lipstick is worth the purchase. I am a repeat user and recommend trying all types of colors! It lasts a good amount of time even when eating!
Ashli F.
Gilbertsville
I really liked the color. However, had to reapply several times during the day. Clinique is usually my go to makeup line. Would probably purchase again.
Gaby A.
Strathmore , CA
Great product!i love it and it feels great on. Would recommend to anyone. I’ve purchased this multiple time but it lasts long. Surpassed my expectations.
Emily N.
SAN DIEGO, CA
I like the formula of these!!! some of them aren't as pigmented as I'd like them to be, but overall the line is really good!! it's creamy and stays on!!
Barbie A.
Hollywood, FL
I love anything matte and this is a great fall color. I do pair it with a brown smokey eye and love how the two pair. Always a fan of their makeup line.
Ann L.
Kyle, TX
Grape color lasted a long time I would recommend this lipstick grey lipstick to have on the go specially if you're going to be hanging out all night long
Latice T.
Hawthorne, CA
I'm very picky when it comes to lipsticks because I need them to last quite awhile and this lipstick lasts for a very long time and the color is awesome.
Mary Earthz  G.
Davao City
Is this lipstick is glossy?
janelle f.
Does this lipstick leave your lips dry and cracked?
Nadeen H.
Dearborn, MI
I love Clinique products. How long does their lipstick last?
Lindsay S.
Is this worth picking up?
LORI H.
Pittston, PA
Does this moisturize your lips does it last a long time and how is the price where can I find it and does it come in a lot of colors ?