BY CLINIQUE

Skin Types: All

What It Is:

Long-lasting lipstick keeps its just-applied look for hours.

What It Does:

Long-wearing, moisturizing color won’t feather, creep, stain or dry out.

Great to know:

Allergy Tested. 100% Fragrance Free.

How to Use:

• Prepare lips for colour with All About Lips
  • Line and fill in lips with Quickliner For Lips; apply lipstick

• Does this moisturize your lips does it last a long time a...2 Answers
  • How long does this last? Does it last through drinking an...1 Answers
  • Hello, what do you think about clinque’s lipstick?1 Answers
Clinique Long Last Lipstick
  • "I love t them they are so nice, long wearing and is long lasting, muy recommendaddles " in 108 reviews
  • "I love, love, love Clinique lipsticks and makeup period. They are creamy and have great pigmentation. I recommend this lipstick to anyone with sensitive skin" in 47 reviews
  • "I HAVE USED CLINIQUE FOR A WHILE NOW AND I LOVE THERE LIPS PRODUCTS THEY ARE ALWAYS LONG LASTING MOISTURIZING SOFT LIPSTICKS THIS IS A MUST HAVE BRAND IN YOUR MAKEUP BAG <33 " in 42 reviews
  • "The pigment in this product is fantastic. The color looks so good on a variety of skin tones and haS a natural shine to brighten up a smile. It works well with a natural eye or a smokey/ dramatic eye" in 33 reviews
Megan A.
Santa Ana, CA
Although I associate Clinique with my grandmother, its lipsticks actually work great. It doesn't dry my lips out, which is a huge concern for me, and lasts for several hours.
Sara G.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Bamboo Pink more...
I have this clinique color, it is a great color. It is sheer and a great everyday wear. I love that you can match it with any look natural or smokey look and it will go great.
Billye R.
Cheyenne, OK
I wish I could give more than 5 stars. This lipstick is absolutely the best. I am very VERY PICKY when it comes to lipstains lip sticks etc. This is amazing I love the color and the way its matte and not shiny. A++ Worth every penny.
Colleen R.
Review for: Watermelon more...
Really like this color and I like this line of Clinique lipsticks. They wear pretty well but you do need to reapply after eating or drinking which I feel is kinda normal when it comes to lipsticks.
Casie B.
Rogersville, MO
I love this lipstick! Clinique always carries the products that I absolutely love, so its no surprise. The red looks awesome and stays on for quite awhile without having to reapply. This product also comes in many other colors as well!
Maria Gabriela G.
Winter Park, FL
Wow this lipstick it's sooooooooo amazing I really love the pigmentation and how durable is. My mother in law give it to me as a present and I'm just in love how this have the best quality I definitely will buy More than one again
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
They are very creamy and last for hours, although towards the end they can actually be a bit drying. The colour payoff is certainly intense- I would definitely recommend these!
Erica G.
New Albany
Review for: Bamboo Pink more...
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this lippie!!! I have been wearing this for at LEAST 10 years. It’s not too dark so it can go with anything. When I wear pinkish makeup, it looks pink. When I wear purplish makeup, it looks purple. For me, this lippie will never go out of style.
Jane F.
Salisbury, NC
I love this lipstick! It's one of my favorites. It goes on easily and smoothly. I've bought several different colors in this same formulation. The price isn't cheap but also not the most expensive.
JEssica K.
Custer, WA
This is a beautiful color. I really like the quality of Clinique products, they are long lasting and have appealing scents. They are a little more expensive than drugstore products, but you get what you pay for. The packaging is appealing and I would buy again.
Mary Earthz  G.
Davao City
Is this lipstick is glossy?
janelle f.
Does this lipstick leave your lips dry and cracked?
Nadeen H.
Dearborn, MI
I love Clinique products. How long does their lipstick last?
Lindsay S.
Is this worth picking up?
LORI H.
Pittston, PA
Does this moisturize your lips does it last a long time and how is the price where can I find it and does it come in a lot of colors ?