BY CLINIQUE

Skin Types: All

What It Is:

Long-lasting lipstick keeps its just-applied look for hours.

What It Does:

Long-wearing, moisturizing color won’t feather, creep, stain or dry out.

Great to know:

Allergy Tested. 100% Fragrance Free.

How to Use:

• Prepare lips for colour with All About Lips
  • Line and fill in lips with Quickliner For Lips; apply lipstick

• Does this moisturize your lips does it last a long time a...2 Answers
  • How long does this last? Does it last through drinking an...1 Answers
  • Hello, what do you think about clinque’s lipstick?1 Answers
Clinique Long Last Lipstick
  • "I love t them they are so nice, long wearing and is long lasting, muy recommendaddles " in 108 reviews
  • "I love, love, love Clinique lipsticks and makeup period. They are creamy and have great pigmentation. I recommend this lipstick to anyone with sensitive skin" in 47 reviews
  • "I HAVE USED CLINIQUE FOR A WHILE NOW AND I LOVE THERE LIPS PRODUCTS THEY ARE ALWAYS LONG LASTING MOISTURIZING SOFT LIPSTICKS THIS IS A MUST HAVE BRAND IN YOUR MAKEUP BAG <33 " in 42 reviews
  • "The pigment in this product is fantastic. The color looks so good on a variety of skin tones and haS a natural shine to brighten up a smile. It works well with a natural eye or a smokey/ dramatic eye" in 33 reviews
Tejal P.
SUGAR LAND, TX
I love this color Clinique lip color! It goes on very smooth and last for a decent amount of time before you need to reapply it. But this color on me comes out to be a pink berry color because of the color of my lips and I love it! It's oneo f my to go to lipsticks since it matches with most of my Indian outfits. It give my makeup a complete look and makes my lips look full and sexier.
emmily dayanna r.
Medley, FL

I love this lipstick for summer because its soft orange goes very well with a tan its formula feels hydrated while its effect matte hard enough time so you do not have to worry about touching up since the fall leaves a nice natural color lips the precious metal packaging
Yajaira H.
Bronx, NY
"Clinique long lasting lipstick in Twilight Nude (A13) is the best nude tone that I had. It is moisturizing, long-lasting and shiny. It is transferred but I love how they feel and my lips are. It's really a good lip.
Melanie C.
ATTN AMC FWD APS 5, apo
I keep this lipstick in my bag as a go to for when I want a little bit of color with all the sparkle of gloss. The color is a little warm, but that is perfect for my skin tone. I don't do well with the bright or dark colors. It isn't drying. It goes on smooth and stays on very well for a lipstick, and it isn't sticky or thick. I really enjoy this brand and shade for lipstick.
Jini V.
My favorite lip stick. I have it in a nude shade and its a go to. I bought it based on the suggestion of my sister and am never turning back. Its glossy upon application but dries into almost a matte. I found it didnt dry my lips out as other lipsticks did and it was long lasting.
Raiesa M.
New Rochelle, NY
I have this lipstick, not the exact same color but this formula and my oh my, it is like a lip gloss in lipstick form. It's pigmented but also has a shine to it. I get a bright finish that gives me a great look when I apply this lipstick on. Its none drying and doesn't require a lot of pre conditioning of your lips like the Mac ruby woo does. This lipstick is great! I like it!!
Ellen S.
Williamsport, MD
Does not last as long as some of my other lipsticks, the color is nice and they stay glossy for several hours. They are a little expensive compared to the quality, but I have bought them several times, and am always satisfied. I would recommend them to anyone who wants decent color.
Grace V.
Carlsbad, CA
I have and always will love this brand of lipstick! It has been passed down in my family for generations. It's smooth, long lasting, great smelling, and causes no irritation from crazy harmful chemicals. I love the application and the color! I definitely recommend trying this product if you haven't already!
Kimberly R.
Charlotte, NC
I've worn the Twilight Nude shade of Clinique Long Last Lipstick for at least 6 years -- ever since I read an article about certain Clinique shades that help your teeth look whiter. I think the secret is the violet color family. It feels light & creamy, glides on smoothly, and has subtle shimmer. The shimmer is nice so it doesn't look too flat.
Debbie L.
La Quinta, CA
I love this color and formulation for a lip stick. It goes on so smooth and moisturizes my lips. It doesn't feather into my lip lines and it does not dry out my lips. I think this color is so universal and you can wear it everyday with anything. Not shinny.
Mary Earthz  G.
Davao City
Is this lipstick is glossy?
janelle f.
Does this lipstick leave your lips dry and cracked?
Nadeen H.
Dearborn, MI
I love Clinique products. How long does their lipstick last?
Lindsay S.
Is this worth picking up?
LORI H.
Pittston, PA
Does this moisturize your lips does it last a long time and how is the price where can I find it and does it come in a lot of colors ?