BY CLINIQUE

Skin Types: All

What It Is:

Long-lasting lipstick keeps its just-applied look for hours.

What It Does:

Long-wearing, moisturizing color won’t feather, creep, stain or dry out.

Great to know:

Allergy Tested. 100% Fragrance Free.

How to Use:

• Prepare lips for colour with All About Lips
  • Line and fill in lips with Quickliner For Lips; apply lipstick

• Does this moisturize your lips does it last a long time a...2 Answers
  • How long does this last? Does it last through drinking an...1 Answers
  • Hello, what do you think about clinque’s lipstick?1 Answers
Clinique Long Last Lipstick
  • "I love t them they are so nice, long wearing and is long lasting, muy recommendaddles " in 108 reviews
  • "I love, love, love Clinique lipsticks and makeup period. They are creamy and have great pigmentation. I recommend this lipstick to anyone with sensitive skin" in 47 reviews
  • "I HAVE USED CLINIQUE FOR A WHILE NOW AND I LOVE THERE LIPS PRODUCTS THEY ARE ALWAYS LONG LASTING MOISTURIZING SOFT LIPSTICKS THIS IS A MUST HAVE BRAND IN YOUR MAKEUP BAG <33 " in 42 reviews
  • "The pigment in this product is fantastic. The color looks so good on a variety of skin tones and haS a natural shine to brighten up a smile. It works well with a natural eye or a smokey/ dramatic eye" in 33 reviews
Melissa K.
Indianapolis
Any color of this company I have liked! I would recommend all of the product they sell! I have tried many different products from this company and would give them a five star for ever one I have sampled. This is a great make-up product company and I will continue to buy and use their products
Neely D.
jacksonville
Love this color. I use this since it’s a light pink and then add a darker gloss over top. It has a light shimmer. I don’t think I’d wear it alone on my skin tone (I’m very pale) but love the look with a darker gloss. It stays on pretty decent.
Whittney B.
Amanda, OH
I have about 15 tubes of different Clinique lipstick colors. It may not be as long lasting and trendy as lipscense, but if you don't need lipstick for 15 hours a day, there's nothing wrong with picking a Clinique color you matched to your personal coloring at the Clinique counter.
Hannah J.
Morganton
I received this as a freebie with a purchase and it is a great quality lip color. The formula is
smooth and color is not patchy or sticky. I probably wouldn’t buy on its own because I have other lipsticks I like better, but this is cute and a fun gift!
ELLY K.
Fort Lauderdale
Applies well and the color stays on long. I buy my Clinique products from Macy’s and always find them a good go-to brand, and love the samples you get if you buy things when they have their sample kits available. Usually some sort of lip product is included and I always enjoy them!
Sarah C.
Review for: Ginger Flower more...
I love the color (Ginger Flower) and texture of this. It feels great on your lips. The reason for only 3 stars is because (on me) it transfers and doesn’t last. However, if you don’t mind reapplying throughout the day it’s a great lipstick.
Abbi c.
Austin, IN
I got this in a bright pink and I absolutely loved it in spring and I wore it constantly until I dropped it in a toilet. It wore beautifully. It didn't last all day but when it did wear down it still stained your lips a real nice color.
Daniela M.
On Christmas my mom and I always do a 50$ makeup gift to each other. We put a limit price to be fair on gifts, it's kind of a tradition since 3 years ago. Her skin is crazy sensitive, so just to prevent, I always buy her Clinique's products. She's is obsess with lipstick, and there better be one in her presents if I wanna be a part of the christmas morning breakfast.

Anyway, last year I bought her two Clinique Long Last Lipsticks, the Silvery moon and the Merlot, they were so fabolous and she loved them, and I love how it looked on her. Of course at some point I had to borrowed it and I loved it even more. The texture is so creamy and soft, and color is so true and pigmented well, besides it left this subtle sheen on your lips that improves your whole makeup. It's just THE perfect lipstick! I'm gonna get another for my mom these year, and she better buy me one too.
Caroline W.
Nanticoke, PA
I love this color!! I especially like using this in the fall months. It matches all of my sweaters. It lasts for a long time so I don't have to constantly reapply it! I would recommend the Clinique lipsticks to other lipstick lovers!
Alexsandra W.
Newport, NC
Just like the name says it really is a long lasting lipstick i love how smooth it is and the colors pop so well!! Over all great product and a great price. Totally worth it.
Mary Earthz  G.
Davao City
Is this lipstick is glossy?
janelle f.
Does this lipstick leave your lips dry and cracked?
Nadeen H.
Dearborn, MI
I love Clinique products. How long does their lipstick last?
Lindsay S.
Is this worth picking up?
LORI H.
Pittston, PA
Does this moisturize your lips does it last a long time and how is the price where can I find it and does it come in a lot of colors ?