Kimberly M.
North Edwards, CA
Review for: New! 2 X Clinique Long Last Lipstick Color " a Different Grape " more...
Clinique Long Last Lipstick in Bamboo Pink goes on smoothly and does not dry out your lips. It isn't exactly shiney but it isn't matte either. This lipstick is a bit pricey for my budget sometimes but I haven't paid for the ones I have because they were given to me as a gift from a family member. I love the formula of this lipstick because my lips feel soft...even after a long day of wearing it and the removing it. I would suggest this for anyone to buy but remember it can be pricey at times.