Clinique Long Last Lipstick 18 Vintage Wine uploaded by Louise J.

BY CLINIQUE

Buy Clinique Lipsticks - Clinique Long Last Lipstick 18 Vintage Wine. How-to-Use: Apply directly to the lips. Blot with a tissue if a matte finish is desired. see more...

chelsea m.
Bakersfield, CA
gorgeous color! reminds me of the 50s and makes me feel super professional and mature! not really a fan of clinique but this caught my eye and glad it did! its a OK price! but deff would buy again! it was great
Louise J.
I love this lipstick so much! It is so pigmented, So buttery, and one of my favorite lipsticks to use. It has an enjoyable pleasant scent and it lasts all day. I bought this in a small boutique that carries Clinique make up. I love this lipstick because I can create bold and fabulous looks. I would totally buy again!
Caroline W.
Nanticoke, PA
I love this color!! I especially like using this in the fall months. It matches all of my sweaters. It lasts for a long time so I don't have to constantly reapply it! I would recommend the Clinique lipsticks to other lipstick lovers!
Patricia R.
Long Beach, CA
This lipstick is such a nice shade. I never pictured myself purchasing a Clinique product. Let's me honest it's pricy. But I loved this shade so I had to get it.
Shawna M.
Alamogordo
Love this color, it’s long lasted and stays beautiful
For a few hours
My lips do not dry out when I use this lipstick
Svea N.
Oak Creek, WI
This lipstick was okay. The color changed on me. It was a dark red, but it turned more orangish about 5 minutes in.
Yeni Z.
toronto
En verdad si dura y el color y es pigmentado es muy suave, tambn está en mis favoritos