BY CLINIQUE

Skin Types: All

What It Is:

Long-lasting lipstick keeps its just-applied look for hours.

What It Does:

Long-wearing, moisturizing color won’t feather, creep, stain or dry out.

Great to know:

Allergy Tested. 100% Fragrance Free.

How to Use:

• Prepare lips for colour with All About Lips
  • Line and fill in lips with Quickliner For Lips; apply lipstick

• Does this moisturize your lips does it last a long time and how i...1 Answers
  • I love lipstick...but I don't like lipstick that has to be reappl...2 Answers
  • Does anyone know any good drug store brands that are like this? 1 Answers
Clinique Long Last Lipstick
  • "I love t them they are so nice, long wearing and is long lasting, muy recommendaddles " in 108 reviews
  • "I love t them they are so nice, long wearing and is long lasting, muy recommendaddles " in 107 reviews
  • "I love, love, love Clinique lipsticks and makeup period. They are creamy and have great pigmentation. I recommend this lipstick to anyone with sensitive skin" in 47 reviews
  • "I HAVE USED CLINIQUE FOR A WHILE NOW AND I LOVE THERE LIPS PRODUCTS THEY ARE ALWAYS LONG LASTING MOISTURIZING SOFT LIPSTICKS THIS IS A MUST HAVE BRAND IN YOUR MAKEUP BAG <33 " in 42 reviews
  • "The pigment in this product is fantastic. The color looks so good on a variety of skin tones and haS a natural shine to brighten up a smile. It works well with a natural eye or a smokey/ dramatic eye" in 33 reviews
Candice G.
Winter Haven
I've been using this Clinique lipstick in the same shade for many years. This review is for color Pink Chocolate. I find that it's a great day lipstick which can be applied very lightly for just a hint of color. Or, it can be applied more heavily for a rich, pinkish brown shade. This shade goes with just about everything and can be used for casual and dressy. It's my go-to lipstick that I almost always carry and will be dismayed if Clinique ever phases the color out.
Nowshin A.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Golden Brandy more...
This is my favorite product even after almost 5 years! The variety I use is CLINIQUE Long Last Soft Shine Lipstick Golden Brandy, and it was such a good fit for me that I restocked the exact lipstick once it ran out. The lipstick has amazing moisturizing properties and it makes my lips feel so soft and glossy. I'm absolutely in love the reddish pink shade, but even when I need a different shade of lipstick, I apply a light coat of this lipstick first to get my lips moisturized and ready. This lipstick was my first Clinique purchase ever and made my opinion of the brand skyrocket, so I plan to try a lot more shades of Clinique lipstick in the future, though I'll have to physically restrain myself from just buying this same variety all over again :D
Blaque R.
Tracy, CA
Review for: Bamboo Pink more...
Bamboo pink is a very basic, pretty color. It's a good balance of nude and pink. The lipstick itself is smooth and hasn't really bled. But lighter colors normally don't. Also, like a normal lipstick it doesn't last long. They do tend to wear off. That also has something to do w the satin sheen it has too. Mattes last longer. All in all though, I love the color and I Clinique lipsticks are great.
Monet M.
This lipstick is very vibrantly colored and very smooth and easy to apply however, the lipstick itself dried out my lips and flaked away NOT something I want to happen. For you guys who do special FX makeup I use the lipstick to make bruises around fake wounds and it works very well. It doesn't cause break outs on my skin either.
Nicki L.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Berry Freeze more...
This lipstick works wonders! I don't wear lipstick a lot, but I find myself always wanting to apply this lipstick. It has such a flattering color, and it is super long lasting. From morning to night, I never needed to reapply this lipstick. I would recommend this and would buy again!
Jordan K.
Review for: Beauty more...
My lips are very sensitive and tend to peel after wearing lipstick. This is the one and only that doesn’t irritate them! This color is a perfect daily nude and feels smooth and creamy. Doesn’t last all day but I only reapply maybe twice in 12 hours. Love the formula.
Safania R.
Halethorpe, MD
Review for: Matte Lipstick Wine more...
To be honest it was not long lasting but since I love the color so much I would give it a 4. It is very easy to apply and I would buy it again since this is very affordable. I was a first time user and I like the color on my lip very much.  I would definitely recommend this
Sarah S.
Denver, CO
Review for: No. Fj Merlot Shine 4G 0.14Oz more...
Love love love this color! This is the perfect everyday red for a fair complexion with dark hair. Not only is the color eminently wearable, it is very hydrating and leaves my lips soft and moisturized. I always have a stick of this lipstick in my bag as a go-to!
Sarah W.
Review for: Sugared Maple more...
This color is so beautiful. I love the feminine look it adds to my makeup. It’s easy to travel with or keep in your purse. I tend to leave more toward liquid lip colors these days but this one always calls me back as a classic choice that is dependable.
Abbi L.
Austin
I got this in a bright pink and I absolutely loved it in spring and I wore it constantly until I dropped it in a toilet. It wore beautifully. It didn't last all day but when it did wear down it still stained your lips a real nice color.
Mary Earthz  G.
Davao City
Is this lipstick is glossy?
Lindsay S.
Is this worth picking up?
Gail B.
Does anyone know if the long last lipstick line only has colors that are matte? I prefer that old fashion frosted look which I'm sure has a different name these day. Thanks
Nadeen H.
Dearborn, MI
I love Clinique products. How long does their lipstick last?
Taylor R.
Omaha, NE
I love lipstick...but I don't like lipstick that has to be reapplied hour after hour. Is this a lipstick that last a long time? I would really love to try it.