BY CLINIQUE

A long-lasting lipstick with a sleek, soft shine. This long-wearing formula keeps its just-applied look for hours. It provides moderate coverage that won't feather, creep, stain, or dry out. Beauty Tip: Create a contoured lip using a lip brush and liner to blend colors together. see more...

• Does this moisturize your lips does it last a long time and how i...1 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or ma...3 Answers
  • I love lipstick...but I don't like lipstick that has to be reappl...2 Answers
Monica A.
Groton, CT
Review for: Berry Freeze more...
Clinique has always been my go-to brand for skin care so I decided to branch out and splurge on a lipstick. While the Lipstick itself is unbelievably creamy and pigmented, it’s not as long lasting as I would like. I love the way it feels on my lips because it’s not drying at all and has no discernible taste or smell, which I highly appreciate. I didn’t need to apply it with a lipliner, but I imagine that can vary depending on the shade. This deeper shade of pink/berry compliments my skin tone and goes with so many warm toned eye looks, but I don’t consider it an everyday color. While I do love the formula and don’t regret buying it, there are similar products at the drugstore that can achieve the same effect at a lower price
Candice G.
Winter Haven
I've been using this Clinique lipstick in the same shade for many years. This review is for color Pink Chocolate. I find that it's a great day lipstick which can be applied very lightly for just a hint of color. Or, it can be applied more heavily for a rich, pinkish brown shade. This shade goes with just about everything and can be used for casual and dressy. It's my go-to lipstick that I almost always carry and will be dismayed if Clinique ever phases the color out.
Nowshin A.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Golden Brandy more...
This is my favorite product even after almost 5 years! The variety I use is CLINIQUE Long Last Soft Shine Lipstick Golden Brandy, and it was such a good fit for me that I restocked the exact lipstick once it ran out. The lipstick has amazing moisturizing properties and it makes my lips feel so soft and glossy. I'm absolutely in love the reddish pink shade, but even when I need a different shade of lipstick, I apply a light coat of this lipstick first to get my lips moisturized and ready. This lipstick was my first Clinique purchase ever and made my opinion of the brand skyrocket, so I plan to try a lot more shades of Clinique lipstick in the future, though I'll have to physically restrain myself from just buying this same variety all over again :D
Monet M.
This lipstick is very vibrantly colored and very smooth and easy to apply however, the lipstick itself dried out my lips and flaked away NOT something I want to happen. For you guys who do special FX makeup I use the lipstick to make bruises around fake wounds and it works very well. It doesn't cause break outs on my skin either.
Pooja P.
Voorhees, NJ
Review for: New! 2 X Color A Different Grape more...
This lipstick has a lot of pigment and gives you that bold look for a night out. It's easy to apply but you have to be precise with your application, since it is a dark color if it smudges it can look messy. So it is important to line your lips before application so that it doesn't get messy.
Sarah S.
Denver, CO
Review for: No. Fj Merlot Shine 4G 0.14Oz more...
Love love love this color! This is the perfect everyday red for a fair complexion with dark hair. Not only is the color eminently wearable, it is very hydrating and leaves my lips soft and moisturized. I always have a stick of this lipstick in my bag as a go-to!
Bri H.
This lipstick is absolutely fantastic. I wore it throughout the night at multiple Christmas parties and I never had to reapply. It did not come off on my drink glasses and I was even complimented by several people on my lip color choice!
Emma B.
Corona
A classic in life . Very nice and the colors are pretty. I personally found a color that was almost identical to my natural lip color witch was nice . They have a great texture and last on the lips . Not mad about it .
Chelsea B.
I have this lipstick in multiple colors and have used them for years! I’m obsessed with the color options but do find that I need to reapply a couple of times a day, so it’s not as “long-lasting” as the name states.
Lauren M.
They have beautiful colors, and these make your lips feel fabulous! They are not a heavy lip color and perfect for everyday wear! I would recommend this to anyone. Clinique Long Last Lipstick
Mary Earthz  G.
Davao City
Is this lipstick is glossy?
Nur A.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?
janelle f.
Does this lipstick leave your lips dry and cracked?
Taylor R.
Omaha, NE
I love lipstick...but I don't like lipstick that has to be reapplied hour after hour. Is this a lipstick that last a long time? I would really love to try it.
Nadeen H.
Dearborn, MI
I love Clinique products. How long does their lipstick last?