BY CLINIQUE

A long-lasting lipstick with a sleek, soft shine. This long-wearing formula keeps its just-applied look for hours. It provides moderate coverage that won't feather, creep, stain, or dry out. Beauty Tip: Create a contoured lip using a lip brush and liner to blend colors together. see more...

• Does this moisturize your lips does it last a long time and how i...1 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or ma...3 Answers
  • I love lipstick...but I don't like lipstick that has to be reappl...2 Answers
Rachel W.
Andover, NJ
Review for: Ginger Flower
My mom and I have an obsession with Clinique. Their moisturizers and skin products are to die for. Needless to say it's not hard to spend $40 at Clinique. And we only stock up when this sale is happening which is super often. Let me just tell you I don't understand how Clinique makes money when they do this because the products you get are unbelievable. You get a super cute makeup bag, a full sized lipstick, sometimes a full eyeliner and a small eyeshadow quad which is perfect for travel you also get "sample sized" mascaras makeup remover, moisturizer (which is a huge size) and face wash.... It's insane. Anyone who doesn't take advantage of this is crazy.
Amanda J.
Review for: Sugared Maple
LOVE! I can't say enough about Clinique's lip products. I'm obsessed with their chubby sticks and have they in almost every color! This long last lipstick is great and the pigment is really there. The nice thing about this brand in particular is that if you want it to be less pigmented, you can use of of those throw-away eye shadow applicators, rub some of the color directly on to there, and then apply to your lips that way. It makes it more precise as well!
Amber S.
Oak Creek, WI
Review for: No. 13 Baby Kiss Shine Lip Color
Soft lips, long lasting color, just all around amazing lipstick. I make sure I always have a Clinique lip color in my make up bag, but I seem to just always go for Baby Kiss. It works for everyday wear and you can vamp it up for an evening look. It's on the pricier side, but with make up the price clearly reflects the quality. It doesn't streak, it goes on with one coat, doesn't cake up my lips. It's worth every penny.
María Victoria P.
I remember looking through my mother's purse and always finding like four or five of these this has always been a great choice for whenever you're going out cuz it's really long lasting, the only thing that I can complain is that it's a pretty glossy and bright lipstick so it can get a little squeezy and that can be a problem, otherwise it's a pretty amazing lipstick so, highly recommended
kate m.
Brooklyn, NY
LOVE this lipstick. It's so hydrating and last for hours! I have it in two shades and both are very pigmented and true to how they appear before use. I wouldn't say this is a matte finish, there's a little shine but I think it looks nice and more natural than a flat fate finish. There isn't a ton of product so it might run out fast.. Otherwise I have no complaints! Definitely recommend.
Aiko S.
bothell, WA
I think Clinique lip products are often looked over. This formula is everything. It goes on evenly will full pigmentation. I'd compare it to the UD Vice lipstick comfort matte formula. I own plum and it is gorgeous on. If you are looking for a classic red, 'Crimson' is the perfect tone. It looks amazing on so many skin tones. Next time you're in store, give them a swatch.
Hannah G.
Saint Paul, MN
Review for: Ginger Flower
Clinique free gifts with purchase have changed my life. I make sure to save my moisturizer purchases for free gift season because some of my very favorite makeup items have come from them. Last fall I got the matte plum lipstick and it quickly became my very favorite color of all time. I've recommended it to friends and get compliments EVERY time I wear it.
Steph L.
Review for: Ginger Flower
Excellent opportunity to sample a few makeup products you may not be currently using in your daily routine! I love Clinique products they are made from the best ingredients, stand up to all skin types from dry to oily in any shade, and the makeup bag designs are always cute! Would definitely purchase in the future!
Amber S.
Powell, OH
Review for: Ginger Flower
Who doesn't love a free gift with purchase? Better yet, who doesn't enjoy a free gift bag full of products they use anyway. Clinique is a wonderful I often buy a foundation and end up with a free eye cream, make up bag, make up remover and moisturizer! This product is great for my face and leaves me feeling great.
Grace V.
Carlsbad, CA
I have and always will love this brand of lipstick! It has been passed down in my family for generations. It's smooth, long lasting, great smelling, and causes no irritation from crazy harmful chemicals. I love the application and the color! I definitely recommend trying this product if you haven't already!
Mary Earthz  G.
Davao City
Is this lipstick is glossy?
Nur A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?
janelle f.
Does this lipstick leave your lips dry and cracked?
Taylor R.
Lavista, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love lipstick...but I don't like lipstick that has to be reapplied hour after hour. Is this a lipstick that last a long time? I would really love to try it.
Nadeen H.
Dearborn, MI
I love Clinique products. How long does their lipstick last?