56 colors available

BY CLINIQUE

A long-lasting lipstick with a sleek, soft shine. This long-wearing formula keeps its just-applied look for hours. It provides moderate coverage that won't feather, creep, stain, or dry out. Beauty Tip: Create a contoured lip using a lip brush and liner to blend colors together. see more...

• Does this moisturize your lips does it last a long time and how is ...1 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matt...3 Answers
  • I love lipstick...but I don't like lipstick that has to be reapplie...2 Answers
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Andover, NJ
Review for: Ginger Flower
My mom and I have an obsession with Clinique. Their moisturizers and skin products are to die for. Needless to say it's not hard to spend $40 at Clinique. And we only stock up when this sale is happening which is super often. Let me just tell you I don't understand how Clinique makes money when they do this because the products you get are unbelievable. You get a super cute makeup bag, a full sized lipstick, sometimes a full eyeliner and a small eyeshadow quad which is perfect for travel you also get "sample sized" mascaras makeup remover, moisturizer (which is a huge size) and face wash.... It's insane. Anyone who doesn't take advantage of this is crazy.
Krys W.
Krys W.
Somerville , MA
This review is for "Will You" from the Kiss The Bride collection.

This lipstick is a soft rose pink with a faint gold shimmer, and is on the warmer side. The formula is creamy and light, and glides on comfortably. The color is a bit on the sheer side and glossy, which impacts wear. Definitely not a long lasting shade imo.

Not drying at all and comfortable to wear, but the sheerness and short wear time on a lipstick advertised as "long last" made it a three star product.
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Review for: Sugared Maple
LOVE! I can't say enough about Clinique's lip products. I'm obsessed with their chubby sticks and have they in almost every color! This long last lipstick is great and the pigment is really there. The nice thing about this brand in particular is that if you want it to be less pigmented, you can use of of those throw-away eye shadow applicators, rub some of the color directly on to there, and then apply to your lips that way. It makes it more precise as well!
Nichole M.
Nichole M.
Milford, MI
Clinique long lasting lipstick used to be the only lisp stick I would wear. In fact, Clinique was the only brand of cosmetics I ever bought. However, while I'm finding it's the best lipstick in the department stores and usually has the best department store prices (especially when they have their gift bags) ; there are just as many drug store brands that work just as well. I guess it's a preference. I still prefer to by Clinique.
Amber S.
Amber S.
Oak Creek, WI
Review for: No. 13 Baby Kiss Shine Lip Color
Soft lips, long lasting color, just all around amazing lipstick. I make sure I always have a Clinique lip color in my make up bag, but I seem to just always go for Baby Kiss. It works for everyday wear and you can vamp it up for an evening look. It's on the pricier side, but with make up the price clearly reflects the quality. It doesn't streak, it goes on with one coat, doesn't cake up my lips. It's worth every penny.
María Victoria P.
María Victoria P.
I remember looking through my mother's purse and always finding like four or five of these this has always been a great choice for whenever you're going out cuz it's really long lasting, the only thing that I can complain is that it's a pretty glossy and bright lipstick so it can get a little squeezy and that can be a problem, otherwise it's a pretty amazing lipstick so, highly recommended
kate m.
kate m.
Brooklyn, NY
LOVE this lipstick. It's so hydrating and last for hours! I have it in two shades and both are very pigmented and true to how they appear before use. I wouldn't say this is a matte finish, there's a little shine but I think it looks nice and more natural than a flat fate finish. There isn't a ton of product so it might run out fast.. Otherwise I have no complaints! Definitely recommend.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Stockton, CA
I got this product with purchase of a lipstick and a foundation by them. I have always thought of clinique as a skin care company and never before for makeup but this is a great lipstick. It is super soft to put on. Almost like a butter. It's also got a pretty finish and stays on well. I have not seen any feathering and I am definitely thinking I will be repurchasing this product again.
Aiko S.
Aiko S.
Bothell, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think Clinique lip products are often looked over. This formula is everything. It goes on evenly will full pigmentation. I'd compare it to the UD Vice lipstick comfort matte formula. I own plum and it is gorgeous on. If you are looking for a classic red, 'Crimson' is the perfect tone. It looks amazing on so many skin tones. Next time you're in store, give them a swatch.
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
Saint Paul, MN
Review for: Ginger Flower
Clinique free gifts with purchase have changed my life. I make sure to save my moisturizer purchases for free gift season because some of my very favorite makeup items have come from them. Last fall I got the matte plum lipstick and it quickly became my very favorite color of all time. I've recommended it to friends and get compliments EVERY time I wear it.
Mary Earthz  G.
Mary Earthz G.
Davao City
Is this lipstick is glossy?
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
Lavista, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love lipstick...but I don't like lipstick that has to be reapplied hour after hour. Is this a lipstick that last a long time? I would really love to try it.
Gail B.
Gail B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone know if the long last lipstick line only has colors that are matte? I prefer that old fashion frosted look which I'm sure has a different name these day. Thanks
janelle f.
janelle f.
Does this lipstick leave your lips dry and cracked?