BY CLINIQUE

Lip gloss juiced up with 8 hours of lasting shine. Spends every minute comforting lips. In glistening shades from sheer to full intensity. Moisture makes each one even more mouth-watering. Welcome to our juice bar.

How To Use:

• Prepare lips for colour with All About Lips
  • Apply Long Last Glosswear alone or over Clinique lipstick to create a fuller look

Clinique Long Last Glosswear™
  • "Clinique is wonderful brand as always which is what prompted me to purchase this product. This lip gloss is true to it's name, long lasting. The color is rich and beautiful. The price is not too bad considering the quality of the product. The product also is easy to find in mall retailers that allows for convenience when shopping out and about for other merchandise." in 104 reviews
  • "Love this color. ive had it for a while and I wear it very often. very smooth and shiny. also taste good ;p" in 65 reviews
  • "Very pretty shine. Not as sticky as other glosses but does wear for a longtime as it states. Very soft and moisturizing" in 24 reviews
Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
This was my old reliable gloss and was a go-to for a long time. When I don't feel like making much of a fuss with my makeup I grab this gloss and put some on. I feel prettier already ahhhh!

The formula is thick and and a little sticky. I always get more than I bargained for on the applicator so I wipe some off on the sides. This one little tube just lasted me forever too. I feel like it would have went bad before I ran out but somehow it never did. I eventually threw it away just because of sheer age. Unlike other glosses it didn't even look like it was breaking down or separating inside.

The look is very shiny with a little bit of sparkle. It provides a nice coating on the lips and keeps them moist but it doesn't really penetrate the lips surface. It kind of just sits on top and adds shine. There is just a touch of pink color to it as well.
Angelica G.
Johnson City, NY
Review for: Bonfire more...
My mom has used this brand for years but I just started playing around with makeup five months ago and so my mom had a bunch of Clinique makeup so she gave some to me to start me of but I like this lip gloss it’s very creamy and shinny But it’s sadly it’s not cruelty free
Michelle B.
Rome, GA
This lip gloss by Clinique is a little too glossy for me and it doesn’t seem to last as long as others. I received this as a sample gift from Belk. The packaging was nice and I’m not sure what the retail price of this is but I wouldn’t purchase.
Athena M.
Independence, OR
Review for: Other more...
Like Clinique's other gloss formula, this one is a bit too sticky for me, and causes my lips to stick together throughout the day. The color I have, Kissyfit, is beautifully pigmented, and definitely has great staying power. It looks great by itself or over lipstick. However, for the price, the formula could be smoother and more moisturizing.
Anzu H.
I got this and some other travel sized glosses as a gift from a parent. I found that I liked how it looked and there wasn’t an unpleasant smell. It didn’t smell like anything. However the gloss seemed to be stickier than I’d like so it would gunk up quickly and because of that it didn’t last very long.
Katie O.
Review for: Devoted, Stellar Plum, Other more...
Clinique LipGlosses Were My Favorite Go To Glosses Years Ago! I Had Several Colors, But My Fav Was Sunset (Which I Think May Have Gotten Discontinued??!) Gorgeous Shimmery Glossy Colors. Great Price!
Zeynep S.
College Sta, TX
A bit sticky, a bit pricey, but stays on for a long time!!! I don’t particularly like using this product as it’s stickiness actively bothers me and outweighs the pros of having a beautiful color and long lasting. Save your money and go for a cheaper option
Lucia D.
Review for: Juicy Apple, Stellar Plum, First Date, Woo Me, Bonfire more...
This product is fantastic. Your lips 👄 feel good and soft. This lipstick has long duration. I recommend this product because it easy to aplicación in your lips. I recommend 💯 other people used this product because this lipstick 💄 has long duration.
Megan I.
Frankenmuth , MI
Review for: Other more...
I received this product in a gift bag if you spend $25 or more, which is a great deal! The gloss has such a beautiful pigment that can be worn by itself! Also, it lasts a long time on the lips! One thing I did not enoy was the gloss was very sticky.
Heather L.
This lip gloss was okay. I thought it was a little sticky for my taste, considering I like to use products I can apply in a hurry. The color was great and it lasted a decent amount of time, but I just didn’t like the way it felt.
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
Is this sticky on the lips?
Megan S.
Is this lip gloss sticky?
Julia G.
Miami FL
How many shades come
Jamie M.
Do they still make Tenderheart in a lipstick or just the gloss?
crazy f.
does that really work I mean I want buy it but i don't know if it has really good quality

Amazon