BY CLINIQUE

A non-drying liquid soap that cleanses gently and thoroughly. Clinically formulated cleansing—that's how great skin starts. Dermatologist-developed Facial Soap maintains protective lipids and loosens surface flakes to leave skin clean, comfortable, and refreshed—never taut or dry. It rinses away easily and prepares skin perfectly for the exfoliating action of Clarifying Lotion. A convenient pump dispenser provides just the right amount of product.

Clinique Liquid Facial Soap Oily Skin
  • "I personally love the 3 step system, but I believe your favorite moisturizer can be substituted in place of the Clinique one. " in 15 reviews
  • "I do not use this every day as I have very sensitive skin and eczema and this tends to be too harsh daily." in 10 reviews
  • "I did however like the tingly feeling and how clean my face looked when I first started using the product...but that doesn't really matter now..Lol" in 7 reviews
  • "I have very sensitive skin and am prone to breakout when using salicylic acid or anything else in other acne type face washes." in 7 reviews
  • "I've used this soap on and off for years, the only reason I did not use it is that I tried other products but now i'm back to what works well for me." in 7 reviews
Taylor F.
Morehead, KY
This product is costly, but when it comes to skin care products I believe you get what you pay for. I love it. It's my daily facial soap. I have oily skin and it seemed like every face wash I had used only made it worse and then I came across Clinique. It doesn't leave my skin oily. I love this product and will continue using it. Nothing feels better than coming home and cleaning your face with Clinique face wash before you get into bed. Gives you the free pore and clean skin feeling! It has also helped to clear my skin. Product is amazing!
Taylor P.
North Port, FL
I have purchased this product from my nearest Ulta for about two years now. This saved my skin. I was having horrible breakouts and skin looked oily. This calmed down the oiliness and tooj away a lot of my breakouts that would happen. I live this product and without a doubt in my mind will forever be using it. I have already recommended this products to friend and family members. Its awesome believe me!
Alysia P.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this facial soap!!! I have pretty decent skin, oily, but decent. Every now and then, I will get a few breakouts and I decided to use this soap and boy, does it do wonders for me. This not only controls my oiliness, it helped clean and clear my skin and now I have fewer, if any, no breakouts. I would highly recommend this to anyone who wants to take control of their oily skin.
Georgie D.
Kissimmee, FL
I really enjoy this face wash. I used it for a long while. It was gentle on the skin, and was not over drying. I used the rest of the system as well, and it was the first product that didn't irritate my sensitive skin, and kept my skin look great! I find that it is pricey, though, and I now use cetaphil which is even more gentle and does the same job. Great skin care line, though!
Mercedes K.
I swear by Clinique. I have an extreme oily T zone with blackheads and they have almost all have gone away using this product. I also use it with the toner and the gel moisturizer for oily skin. This has by far been the best product I've ever used. I've used a lot of products and used prescriptions from the doctors and I swear by this!
Shayna G.
Port Arthur, TX
I love this liquid facial cleanser for oily skin by Clique. The cleanser is super mild! Also have a very nice scent that is not overwhelming like others I have used. I think it is a tad bit pricey, but it is worth the extra dollars. I love the design of the bottle, easy to hold and pump cleanser out.
Erika C.
Nacogdoches, TX
I love this facial soap! It really cleans all the makeup off and makes me feel fresh and clean. I also use the toner and it works great. I can definitely see a difference after using Clinique's products. Highly recommend this for someone with oily skin and dark heads and cleanses the face ao good!
Kristen C.
Fayetteville, NC
Love it! I feel like it really gets down in my skin to clean deep. I have sensitive oily skin, so sometimes I have a breakout of redness. It is a bit drying, but I use it with the 3 step system so I think the moisturizer really helps. Overall, I like the way I feel so clean after use.
Brandi G.
Williamsburg, VA
I'm still not sure how I feel about this product. It's very gentle on your skin but I am used to using astringent every day so it doesn't really feel like it does a whole lot. However, I have extremely oily skin and using this with the toner makes my skin feel less oily for longer.
Amanda R.
My skin is very sensitive, I also have combination skin. I purchased this from Sephora and have been using it for 4 months and I love it! My skin feels fresh and clean after every use I don't feel like it's dry i don't feel like it has any strong smell I would purchase this again.
Glenys M.
Boston, MA
In your opinion does the liquid soap works the same as the bar soap? My mom prefers the bar soap, she says it works better.
Summer W.
Did you like this , overall ?
Courtney M.
Savannah, GA
Do you use this as part of the 3 step plan?
Megan B.
Rockville, MD
How well does this product do to prevent acne?
Sofía G.
Bogotá
I want to know if this cleanser is good for combo skin(oily T-zone but dry cheeks), where I live is actually pricey so I want to make sure not to waste my money