BY CLINIQUE

A non-drying liquid soap that cleanses gently and thoroughly. Clinically formulated cleansing—that's how great skin starts. Dermatologist-developed Facial Soap maintains protective lipids and loosens surface flakes to leave skin clean, comfortable, and refreshed—never taut or dry. It rinses away easily and prepares skin perfectly for the exfoliating action of Clarifying Lotion. A convenient pump dispenser provides just the right amount of product.

Clinique Liquid Facial Soap Oily Skin
  • "I personally love the 3 step system, but I believe your favorite moisturizer can be substituted in place of the Clinique one. " in 15 reviews
  • "I do not use this every day as I have very sensitive skin and eczema and this tends to be too harsh daily." in 10 reviews
  • "I did however like the tingly feeling and how clean my face looked when I first started using the product...but that doesn't really matter now..Lol" in 7 reviews
  • "I have very sensitive skin and am prone to breakout when using salicylic acid or anything else in other acne type face washes." in 7 reviews
  • "I've used this soap on and off for years, the only reason I did not use it is that I tried other products but now i'm back to what works well for me." in 7 reviews
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using this soap. I have super oily skin. So oily that I can fill up 3 to 4 large blotting sheets every hour afyer I wash my face. It's bad. I also have hormonal, sometimes cystic acne. There's always at least 2 pimples on my face and because I can't get to a dermatologist treating once they get here is the best I can do.
Unfortunately things that dry my face out too much tend to scab and then scar the bigger pimples. So I tried putting neosporin on those to help heal faster but it ended up giving my a huge pimple right next to the one I was treating.
So basically I needed a cleanser that would cleanse me completely and take all my makeup off since I wear a lot, and not make my face feel stripped and tight or oily.
This stuff smelled good but not strong, made me feel very clean but not tight, sudsed up super well so a little went a long way and rinsed away easily and cleanly.
It doesn't do anything mind blowing but I like what it does do and that it's not too harsh or too gentle. It also makes a little dent in how oily I am for a while.
I would definitely recommend. Especially with the entire system of clarifying lotion 3 or 4 and the dramatically different lotion. It's amazing. No mask feeling or break me out or feel too tight.
Its also decently price for being a higher end skincare item.
Cassandra G.
Boulder, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have combination skin. Dry cheeks that skin peels off around, oily T zone with acne (cystic under cheeks, small zits pop up everywhere, black heads everywhere). I also have redness under my cheeks and any acne I have always takes forever to heal (like a week). THIS HAS BEEN A LIFE CHANGER! My acne has mostly cleared up, the best it's ever been with my seven year battle with it even after numerous dermatologist appointments. My skin stays hydrated but is not oily by the end of the day. My makeup stays on better. It's quite pricey but it's the best purchase I've ever made.
Samantha W.
Baldwinsville, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is hands down my most favorite cleanser ever. Ever. It has an INCREDIBLE clean feel after. It’s non foaming. And it truly does mattify you after just one use. This is perfect for anyone with issues with oil on their face.
Jordan B.
Hattiesburg, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Even though this is a bit expensive for face wash it is totally worth every penny. This is my go-to face wash when my face is acting up and being very problematic. It subsides the oil on my face as well as making my face clearer and my pore look smaller.
Stefanie G.
Tulsa, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my absolute favorite cleansers, I use it in the trio along with the toner and the gel moisturizer. I love that it has no scent which sometimes can be over bearing in a cleanser. It is very good for sensitive skin because of that. I would recommend it to anyone as it would suit even people with dry skin.
Adaiwu N.
Coppell
This soap is very straight to the point. It doesn't really show a difference in my skin, but I guess it does what its meant to do-cleanse. I finished the bottle but I don't plan on repurchasing. I don't think its necessary for me personally. I wish it had some sort or fight or prevention against acne.
Sterling M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hate it, hate it, hate it. It didn't not control my oil at all! Yet somehow it still made some parts of my face feel right and dry. I was seriously disappointed in this product since I really loved the dramatically different gel, and clarifying lotion I thought I would love this too... Nope.
Chloe J.
Westerville, OH
I have been using this product for about two years, and I feel that it doesn't hurt if you use this product but it isn't crazily good. It cleanses the skin and makes my face feel squeaky clean but doesn't improve my skin very much. I will buy again if I can not find a better cleanser.
Teresa B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this cleanser since I was a teenager (it was a long time ago) and I love it just as much as I did then. It helps keep my acne at bay and doesn't dry my skin out too much so I can use it in any season. I've repurchased it for years and I'll keep repurchasing it.
Carmen R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is so good for your face when you wash your face with this so you feel your skin so clean you don't feel dry is wonderful I really recommend this product I use Clinique for  years and I think everything is good.clinique es maravillpso creo todos los productos son buenisimos
Glenys M.
Boston, MA
In your opinion does the liquid soap works the same as the bar soap? My mom prefers the bar soap, she says it works better.
Summer W.
Did you like this , overall ?
Courtney M.
Savannah, GA
Do you use this as part of the 3 step plan?
Megan B.
Rockville, MD
How well does this product do to prevent acne?
Alex S.
Indian Head, MD
I have been looking for a new product to use on my skin , I have oily skin and I get pimples all over my skin. I was wondering would this product help with my skin or would it do damage ?