Clinique Liquid Facial Soap Oily uploaded by Danielle R.

BY CLINIQUE

A non-drying liquid soap that cleanses gently and thoroughly. Clinically formulated cleansing that's how great skin starts. This dermatologist-developed Facial Soap maintains protective lipids and loosens surface flakes to leave skin clean, comfortable, and refreshed never taut or dry. It rinses away easily and prepares skin perfectly for the exfoliating action of Clarifying Lotion. A convenient pump dispenser provides just the right amount of product. Enhance your cleansing regimen by using the Sonic System Purifying Cleansing Brush with Liquid Facial Soap.

Bernadette T.
Bernadette T.
I love love love this face cleanser! It works great on my oily combination skin. I first knew about it because my cousin use to use it, but a different formula. But it took me getting it for my beauty subscription box in order to try it and that's where I fell in love with it. When I tried it I knew I had to have the rest of the 3-step system. Clinique has this system in four different types of skin care. I would recommend this to people who have the same skin type as me. Mine is the third one which is oily combination skin
Schuyler R.
Schuyler R.
Griffin, GA
I use this everyday as if it was a ritual. I'm a makeup artist by day so I have to keep my face on and at the end of the day I use this to get rid of it. I get it from my local target or Walmart. I've been using this for about a year now and I'm very pleased at the results.
Catrina A.
Catrina A.
Indianapolis, IN
This facial soap gets my face clean but I don't find it to be extraordinary. It takes the days makeup off and my face feels clean but I don't find added benefits. Probably will. OT be replacing this product unless it is purchased for me as a gift.
Alexa H.
Alexa H.
Richmond, IN
I would give this 0 star's if I could. I had high hopes because I love the moisturizing gel from Clinique, but this was terrible. It burned my skin so bad, and caused my whole face to turn red. It hurts so much. I would not reccomend this to anyone.
raquel W.
raquel W.
Cypress, TX
I love this product U use it to cleanse my skin after taking of the days makeup the cool feeling is so revitalizing and refreshing. This products work great on my oily acne prob skin type and I have already punched back ups of the product.
Heather G.
Heather G.
Guntown, MS
Clinique facial cleanser is a great cleanser. It works well on my oily skin. It is boxed up nicely. I have been using this cleanser for several months. I purchased the cleanser from Belk. I recommend this cleanser for anyone with oily skin.
Tanya M.
Tanya M.
Winnetka
I like that this cleanser isn't harsh on my skin and no strong scent. I did notice that it reduced my oiliness a little. Clinique has good skincare that is inexpensive. I would like for the cleanser to have more benefits to my skin.
Jazzy H.
Jazzy H.
N Ft Myers, FL
I LOVE this cleanser. It doesn't exfoliate but it is definitely perfect for oily skin tones and seems to remove any oily layer/build-up right off. I'd recommend this to anyone with pesky oily skin as it can be annoying.
Jazmin C.
Jazmin C.
Pasco, WA
I don't think I saw a difference in my skin I did like that it revived my skin when I exfoliated with the Clinique brush but as far as making me less oily couldn't really tell. And my skin definitely looked a lot clearer!
Allison P.
Allison P.
Memphis
This product is good if you are looking to remove the oily feel. The only problem I experienced with it was that it made my skin sensitive to the touch. It was effective in removing the oil, but it did not meet my expectation with overall feel. Because of this I would not recommend it to others.