BY CLINIQUE

A non-drying liquid soap that cleanses gently and thoroughly. Clinically formulated cleansing—that's how great skin starts. Dermatologist-developed Facial Soap maintains protective lipids and loosens surface flakes to leave skin clean, comfortable, and refreshed—never taut or dry. It rinses away easily and prepares skin perfectly for the exfoliating action of Clarifying Lotion. A convenient pump dispenser provides just the right amount of product.

• Does this dry anybodys face after using it? Like make your face f...3 Answers
  • I've been using this soap for years and I was wondering if anyone...3 Answers
  • I'm not sure if I really like this product. I don't feel that it ...2 Answers
Katherine B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I find the mild variation of Clinique Liquid Facial Soap to be exactly what it sounds like—a mild face soap and nothing extraordinary. I got this product at Sephora and the packaging is what you’d expect of most liquid cleansers, a pump dispenser for larger quantities or a squeeze tube for travel sizes. The formula itself foams well thanks to sodium laureth sulfate, which I like to avoid for reasons of sensitivity and dryness. It does contain sodium hyaluronate for moisture, but is otherwise low on beneficial ingredients. After using, my face does feel clean, though slightly more stripped than other, preferred cleansers leave it. I know this line is a staple for many (everyone’s different), but it doesn’t seem to work very well for me.
Alisha D.
Battle Creek, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used this Clinique face wash for the last couple of years and I'm totally content with it. My skin is semi sensitive, Some products I can use others break my face out over night, so I've had some trials and error's finding one that actually works and doesn't irritate my skin. This one is very gentle, but leaves my face feeling so clean and soft after using. My complexition thanks to Clinique (and a couple other brands of products I use with my night time routine) is at it's best. I can't say this will work best for every one but I have dry skin, and my problem area is my 'T' zone and this has kept my face looking radiant! I feel like after washing my face that its super clean, soft and refreshed. I LOVE Clinique!
Victoria W.
Goodyear, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a deluxe sample of this with my Clinique purchase at ULTA Beauty, and this worked well with my dry skin. Although it didn't dry my face out after cleansing, it didn't feel as smooth, refreshed, and supple afterwards as compared to my regular cleanser. My skin felt a little tight afterwards, which I like to avoid, but when paired with Clinique's Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel, it completely solves the problem. I give this product 4 out of 5 stars, because although it did make my skin feel a little tight, my skin didn't feel dry (if that makes sense).
L F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Clinique Liquid Facial Soap - Mild 13.5 oz.
I have normal to combination skin and at winter it gets drier. I love this face was. It smells so clean and feels nice on the skin. It does not dry out but still cleanses away all the makeup and dirt off. A really good price and a great value for the big size bottle.
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this facial soap daily, both in the morning and at night. It has a nice soothing lather and feels refreshing. It removes all my makeup and leaves my skin feeling clean and smooth. I also find it to be extremely gentle on my skin. It does not cause any irritation and has put my facial eczema at bay.
Tabatha A.
Citrus Springs
This is your basic go to face wash. Perfect for someone who wants to start a skin care regime for healthy skin. It works best with the clinique 3 step system but is perfectly fine to be used alone. The first time i tried it I was very surprised because i wasnt expecting the cooling sensation when i was washing my face. It left my face feeling clean but didnt strip it feeling dry when I rinsed it off.
Charmi V.
New York
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this cleanser, it is mild yet soapy so it makes me feel like I’m realky digging deep and getting the dirt off my skin. But there are a few downsides. It has a really strong smell and it does kind of feel like it’s stripoing your skin completely of everything. It’s also a little pricey l. But overall, I’ve been buying it over again here and there for the last few years and have no complaints
Shelby H.
Cordele, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product and have been using it for years and years. It's mild and doesn't feel harsh on my skin. You do need to be willing to work it into your skin if you want it to adequately remove your makeup, as it is a gel and not a foaming cleanser. Slight drawback because it leaves my skin a little dry but nothing the Dramatically Different moisturizer can't handle.
Rachael W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently switched to this face wash after not having great luck with other brands/products. This is the perfect wash! It is mild enough for sensitive skin, yet gives an overall great clean feeling. I use it morning and night with no drying or tightness in my skin. I highly recommend this facial soap and have recently purchased the exfoliator as well.
Maria F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This facial cleanser is my favorite. I use it every morning to freshen up, it has a cool feel which wakes me up a bit. I have dry sensitive skin and it doesn't irritate me at all. I don't believe it is pricey, $17.50, at Sephora. It is Clinique which is a great brand. I only need to use a little and it does it's job. I recommend this product to all.
Sara Z.
Orleans ON
I've heard good things about this facial was although my skin is very very sensitive do u think this is a good facial wash for sensitive skin
Alyssa R.
Riverside, CA
Does this help with acne pretty well?
Cristal B.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this soap for years and I was wondering if anyone has ever had significant dryness because it seems like my skin flakes after using this product?
monica g.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this dry anybodys face after using it? Like make your face feel Lil stiff?
Roseliz R.
Manatí
Beauty Junkie Expert
What do you guys think about this product? -Clinique Liquid Facial Soap Mild Do you have any recommendations on how to use it? Has it been beneficial or non beneficial for you?