BY CLINIQUE #16 in Facial Cleansers

A non-drying liquid soap that cleanses gently and thoroughly. Clinically formulated cleansing—that's how great skin starts. Dermatologist-developed Facial Soap maintains protective lipids and loosens surface flakes to leave skin clean, comfortable, and refreshed—never taut or dry. It rinses away easily and prepares skin perfectly for the exfoliating action of Clarifying Lotion. A convenient pump dispenser provides just the right amount of product.

• Does this dry anybodys face after using it? Like make your face fee...3 Answers
  • I've been using this soap for years and I was wondering if anyone h...3 Answers
  • I'm not sure if I really like this product. I don't feel that it cl...2 Answers
Nuy T.
Nuy T.
Corona, CA
This face soap is a complete must! It is so light and gives a nice feel on your face. I have very sensitive skin and this soap does not irritate my face at all. I have breakouts here and there but after just 4 uses of this I have already seen a dramatic change !!! I didn't ever care to try facial soap but my boyfriend's mom had suggested this and I wish I had used it a lot sooner. I am going to be using this product for a long time because I love the major changes I am seeing in my skin within just 4 days.
Trila D.
Trila D.
Santa Clara, CA
This is my preferred facial cleanser. It is gentle, cleans well, and doesn't dry my skin out. I love that it comes with a pump-- I tend to forget to click shut the lids of squeeze tubes and have come home to a puddle of cleanser on the bathroom counter on more than one occasion. Very frustrating.

At $17 for 6.7oz of product, it's not the cheapest there is, however it's certainly not the most expensive. All in all, it's a good basic cleanser with great packaging that I would definitely recommend to anyone.
Sara T.
Sara T.
I used the Clinique Liquid facial soap recently. It did not work for my skin. I'm not sure if I am allergic to something that's in the soap or if my skin just doesn't agree. I ended up with little red irritated bumps around the outside edges of my eyes and my skin felt sensitive in those areas. I do, however, feel that this is probably. A good product for other people and have heard many great things about it through others who have used it successfully.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Cut Off, LA
I have sensitive skin added with roseca. Almost any soap made my face burn or didn't help cleaning it. I used this soap and my face didn't burn and it felt clean and fresh. A little goes a long way. Its fragrant free which i love. I don't like a face care product to have a fragrant. The only reason I'm giving it a 4 instead of 5 is because I later had to switch to the acne solutions face wash because this one wasn't helping as much for my acne breakouts.
Michela D.
Michela D.
Eagle River, AK
This is a must have in my skin care routine. And this is coming from the woman who never used facial soap. I was a soap and water type of gal but my friend who works at Sephora gave me samples to try and I can not get enough. The soap is very gentle for the face and doesn't leave it too oily or too dry. I've been using it for approx. six months now, and I don't know how I haven't used it sooner! Add this one to your counter, ladies.
Dani C.
Dani C.
Acworth, GA
I don't know how I could ever live without this!! This is the only cleanser that I've ever used that takes away all the dirt and excess makeup after I've used makeup wipes. I've tried many other cleansers and I always go back in with my clarifying lotions afterwards and it will remove excess dirt if there is any left behind. With this product there is never anything left behind! Will continue to repurchase over and over!
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've tried a lot of face washes, starting from when I was 16. But this one has exceeded a lot of my expectations! I just started using this, I bought I from Ulta a week ago. I noticed a huge difference in my face after one day! I love that it doesn't burn my face, even when fighting acne. It's super mild. I also like that it's not super foamy when you're applying it. I got it for $14, so it's not overly expensive.
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Plano, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I have a full face to remove, I use the eye/lip remover first then dive on in with this bad boy. For me, it doesn't lather (not a factor) and one pump actually gives me too much product BUT this is a very awesome formula. It leaves my skin soft and refreshing. Note: I have oily/combo skin and was leaning towards getting the extra mild formula but after sephora reviews, I went with this one and it's perfect.
Emily P.
Emily P.
Astoria, NY
This product is going to last me a while! I love Clinique for skincare and this face wash is no different. It cleanses thoroughly and doesn't leave my skin dry. Paired with the light scent, this face wash is just ideal for anyone looking for a consistent clean without the bells and whistles other products try to use. Will continue to purchase ( but like I said, this size will last FOREVER!)
Jasmine G.
Jasmine G.
Chico, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this for over a month and I loooove it. It works great to take off makeup and actually cleanses oils from your face. I've noticed a significant reduction of oil in my T-zone area! No joke, this has helped my combo skin so well. Definitely recommend and because only a small amount is needed to take off a whole face of makeup, this product is so worth it!
Sara Z.
Sara Z.
Orleans ON
I've heard good things about this facial was although my skin is very very sensitive do u think this is a good facial wash for sensitive skin
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Riverside, CA
Does this help with acne pretty well?
Cristal B.
Cristal B.
Tallahassee , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this soap for years and I was wondering if anyone has ever had significant dryness because it seems like my skin flakes after using this product?
monica g.
monica g.
Does this dry anybodys face after using it? Like make your face feel Lil stiff?
LeeAnn C.
LeeAnn C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anybody tried to e.l.f. dupes for this product or other Clinique products? I've seen them at Walmart; how do they stack up to the real thing?