BY CLINIQUE

Clinique's Liquid Facial Soap Extra Mild is Step 1 in their customized 3-Step Skin Care System. Dermatologist-developed Liquid Facial Soap Extra Mild cleanses gently yet thoroughly. For dry combination skin.

The secret's in the system. Their revolutionary 3-Step Skin Care System was created by a celebrated dermatologist. It's simple, customized and takes just three minutes, twice a day: cleanse with Facial Soap, exfoliate with Clarifying Lotion, moisturize with Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+.

How To Use:

• Use twice a day, morning and night
  • Lather between palms with tepid water
  • Massage over makeup-free face
  • Rinse thoroughly; pat skin dry
  • Follow with Steps 2 and 3: Clarifying Lotion and Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+

Water / Aqua / Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Lauramidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoyl Sarcosinate, Tea-Cocoyl Glutamate, Di-PPG-2 Myreth-10 Adipate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Sucrose, Sodium Hyaluronate, Cetyl Triethylmonium Dimethicone PEG-8 Succinate, Butylene Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Polyquaternium-7, Laureth-2, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Sulfate, Tocopheryl Acetate, EDTA, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol.

Clinique Liquid Facial Soap Mild
  • "This soap is very mild but still really cleans out my pores! It's great for sensitive skin as well!" in 34 reviews
Shannon D.
Tualatin
I received  Clinique Liquid Facial Soap Mild  as a sample from Sephora, and I would recommend this product because it isn't too harsh on the face and would be perfect for any skin types. The only thing that I wish was different about this product was if it had some type of scent. I am definitely the type of person who prefers scented products over unscented.
Rachel F.
Corryton, TN
Purchased at: ULTA
The best facial cleanser ever made! Clinique is my all time favorite brand and I have so many good things to say about it! I love that they have different products for all the different skin types. I use the wash for dry skin and would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone!
Laura E.
Golden Valley, AZ
I really like this soap to wash my face with. It feels it cleans it super good but for my skin type it feels it dries it out too much. They don't have a facial soap wash for dry skin. But other than that I love how nicely it cleans my face leaving it feeling refreshed
Sarah D.
Chicago
Purchased at: ULTA
I really like this product from Clinique! I use their three step system and find this to be a great base to use. The only reason I rated it 4 stars vs. 5 is because I feel like steps 2 and 3 do more for my skin than this one.
Christine S.
Purchased at: ULTA
This product is awesome. Another favorite cleanser of mine. I have this in different packaging than pictured - in a squeeze tube shape. I love how mild this product is on my sensitive eczema-prone skin. But oh my does this burn my eyes if it gets near them by accident. As long as I am mindful of that this product cleans amazingly well. I love how just massaging this over my wet face I can literally see the dirt and makeup sitting on top of my face above and out of my pores. I know I am getting a good clean when I can see that happening.
Meagan N.
Glen Burnie, MD
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this face soap it takes off all my makeup and leaves my skin feeling refreshed and clean and does dry out my skin and it has made a big difference in my skin overall.
mandee b.
Perkiomenville
Purchased at: Macy's
This was my grandmother's favorite facial cleanser she recommended it to me and I recommended it to my mother-in-law it is a great product cleansing without drying your skin
Gabbie W.
Seattle, WA
Purchased at: Macy's
This cleanser is used in the three step process by Clinic. I used to use the process everyday when I was younger, because it is what my mom uses. She loves the product, but it just doesn’t work on my skin. I’m not a huge fan of the smell of this soap either, also it never leaves my skin feeling quite clean enough! I like my cleanser to really get all the makeup out of my pores!
Olivia B.
Woodstock
Purchased at: Macy's
Out of all the facial cleansers I have used, I always go back to this product. I pair it with their toner and moisturizer as well as a three step process and it clears up my skin in a few days. The cleanser feels nice on the skin and doesn’t feel damaging at all. I highly recommend this for someone who wants a dependable wash.
Jaimee M.
Mooers, NY
My gosh this face wash has changed up my entire skin care routine. Ive tried so many face washers and they never seem to do the trick. Ive been using this product for about 10 months now and i will never go without. My face looks so healthy and glowy. Its no longer dry and dull. It takes off any left over makeup and leaves my skin so soft and fresh. If i fall asleep without using this I will have a small break out the next day. Using this with the toner and lotion is my new holy grail. Its about a quarter left and will last a year im sure. Its well worth the price.
Caroline B.
New milford, CT
Does this product dry the skin?
Kamila C.
San pedro de macoris
Cual es el precio del producto?
Kamila C.
San pedro de macoris
Quisiera recibir sus productos para probar los