Clinique Liquid Facial Soap uploaded by Kween E.Clinique Liquid Facial Soap uploaded by Nadia S.

BY CLINIQUE

Skin Types: All

What It Is:

• Step 1 in our customized 3-Step Skin Care System.
  • Dermatologist-developed liquid soap cleanses gently yet thoroughly.

What It Does:

• Soft, non-drying lather loosens surface flakes, removes dirt and debris, and protects skin’s natural moisture balance.
  • Quick-rinsing formula leaves skin clean, comfortable, refreshed – never taut or dry.
  • Preps skin for the exfoliating action of Step 2, Clarifying Lotion.

Available in 3 skin-typed formulas:

• Extra-Mild for Very Dry to Dry Skin
  • Mild for Dry Combination Skin
  • Oily Skin Formula for Combination Oily or Oily Skin

Great To Know:

Allergy Tested. 100% Fragrance Free. Dermatologist Developed. Mild and Oily Skin formulas are oil-free.

The secret’s in the system:

Our revolutionary 3-Step Skin Care System was created by a celebrated dermatologist. It’s simple, customized and takes just three minutes, twice a day: cleanse with Facial Soap, exfoliate with Clarifying Lotion, moisturize with Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+ or oil-free Gel.

Clinique Liquid Facial Soap
  • "Perfect for sensitive skin! Never feels my face feeling dry or oily so it's perfect for my combination skin! It's a little pricey but worth it if you have sensitive skin and are prone to breaks outs! " in 12 reviews
Tatevik M.
Clackamas, OR
The mild liquid facial soap is my holy Grail cleanser. I'm probably on my 6th bottle now?? I recently purchased another bottle and the biggest one available from Nordstrom. I use it daily, once in the morning when I shower and once at night after the gym during a shower. Best cleanser ever. I've gotten a bunch of my friends and family onto it as well.
Brandie B.
Charlotte
It was t great but it was t terrible. I feel like it kept a great balance of my oily tzone compared to the rest of my skin! The packaging is pretty basic, and the price was reasonable depending on whether or not you use high end or drugstore face products usually.... overall i probably wouldn’t buy it again.
Michelle L.
El Centro, CA
I bought this product because I suffered from
acne, it was a gentle product but it did the job. It met my expectations and I've been repeting this product for about a year. I would recommend this product for all beautiful girls!
Tabithia R.
Warner Robins, GA
The Clinique Liquid Facial Soap Extra-Mild is a great daily skin cleanser for everyday makeup removal. My husband loves the skin freshening it provides after a long day on the job.
Caitlin N.
Ashland, KY
This cleanser just didn't do it for me. I didnt even think it cleansed my skin well. I tried liking this so many different timed but i just dont.. dont recommend for anyone.
Samantha K.
I did not like this. It smelled like chemicals. Plus, the product did not have a wow factor for me. I would not repurchase because of that and they test on animals.
ناقشا ش.
Temple Terr, FL
Actually ended up getting this as a gift included with the lotion and toner. I am honestly pleased with this wash but I don’t feel it really clears skin but rather cleans skin after makeup. The set comes with a cute little travel bag that I take every time I’m out of town.
Caleigh F.
This product does a great job of removing all the dirt and oil your face accumulates throughout the day. It suds up nicely and doesn't leave my face feels dry or stripped. I have the 3 step set and love it!
Samantha V.
Waltham
The product definitely does it's job, and I adore the glow it gives my face. The pump feature is a step up from the cleansers you have to squeeze to death to get products out of.
Kara S.
Meridian, ID
I started using this when my face became super dry and it has exceeded my expectations. I use it first and then the matching clarifying lotion after. It has done wonders to keep my flaky dry skin clean and beautiful. It has a really creamy silky texture and makes my face feel super soft after using it. I've repurchased 3 times and will continue to do so, as it is good, affordable skin care.