BY CLINIQUE

Skin Types: All

What It Is:

• Step 1 in our customized 3-Step Skin Care System.
  • Dermatologist-developed liquid soap cleanses gently yet thoroughly.

What It Does:

• Soft, non-drying lather loosens surface flakes, removes dirt and debris, and protects skin’s natural moisture balance.
  • Quick-rinsing formula leaves skin clean, comfortable, refreshed – never taut or dry.
  • Preps skin for the exfoliating action of Step 2, Clarifying Lotion.

Available in 3 skin-typed formulas:

• Extra-Mild for Very Dry to Dry Skin
  • Mild for Dry Combination Skin
  • Oily Skin Formula for Combination Oily or Oily Skin

Great To Know:

Allergy Tested. 100% Fragrance Free. Dermatologist Developed. Mild and Oily Skin formulas are oil-free.

The secret’s in the system:

Our revolutionary 3-Step Skin Care System was created by a celebrated dermatologist. It’s simple, customized and takes just three minutes, twice a day: cleanse with Facial Soap, exfoliate with Clarifying Lotion, moisturize with Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+ or oil-free Gel.

Clinique Liquid Facial Soap
  • "Perfect for sensitive skin! Never feels my face feeling dry or oily so it's perfect for my combination skin! It's a little pricey but worth it if you have sensitive skin and are prone to breaks outs! " in 12 reviews
Latifa H.
Charlottesvle, VA
Review for: CLINIQUE Liquid Facial Soap more...
I had purchased this liquid facial soap in hopes that my skin would feel better after using it however right after the first use I started breaking out and my skin started itching I guess I reacted to some of the ingredients but I have never been able to use it since then the I had purchased this liquid facial soap in hopes that my skin would feel better after using it and my skin was clear before using the soap for the first time. However right after the first use I started breaking out and my skin started itching. I guess I reacted to some of the ingredients but I have never been able to use it since then. Will never buy this face wash again given the price and equality.
Janelle B.
Englewood, NJ
I tried this facial soap when I purchased their 3-step skin system for combination oily skin. I was having trouble with my acne at this time, and many reviewers noted that this 3-step skin system helped alleviate their acne.

I hated this soap though.

I swear this product made my acne like 10x worse. After several weeks of trying it, I finally stopped using it. This was the first time I tried Clinique products, and I stayed away from Clinique for a very long time. After several years, I went back to trying the dramatically different moisturizing gel and I've been using it ever since. So I'm sure that it was the facial soap that made my skin go crazy.
Samantha w.
Coldwater, MS
Someone had given this to me and I'm glad they did. This soap lathers nicely and doesn’t feel thick like a mask would. It leaves a refreshed and energized feeling. This soap smells fresh, clean, and natural. It does not smell harsh like other facial soaps. My skin feels so soft and clean after using it, I love it! Sadly I'm out of but when I can afford it because it's definitely worth I'll purchase more
Liz🔮 M.
Apopka, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
This is my current facial wash. I use the one for oily skin and it's great for my skin. It cleans it and prevents break out without making my skin dry. I try other brands and they work ok for me but I always end up going back to this. I love thr pump because it's super convenient and helps you control how much you use. A little goes a long way with this product.
Mackenzie C.
Danville, IN
I’ve used the little sample of the regular version of this soap and I absolutely loved it! It made my skin feel clean and happy. When I had the chance I picked up this oily formula since most of my skin is oily. I’ve had a few different struggles with it, some not because of the product itself. First, this DOES NOT work well for any combination skin types. It horribly drys out any dry spots. That would be fine, except it somehow worsens dry patches yet does nothing to help the oily spots. I’m as oily as always. Also, this doesn’t lather like the original formula, so I feel like I use more product. It’s pretty expensive for a cleanser in my honest opinion so I dislike that. It also has a strange scent that I don’t remember from the other formula. Maybe this will work with someone with a different skin type, it’s possible it just doesn’t work for me. I also recommend not using this with a Clarisonic or anything similar since the it doesn’t lather or foam it just sticks to the brush. Three stars because some problems could be a ‘me’ thing and I know a lot of people love this, so it cannot be all bad!
Carla D.
Robertsdale
Review for: CLINIQUE Liquid Facial Soap more...
Love love love I have been using for 2 weeks so far I am in my lates 40’s and was looking for a daily cleanser that actual removes daily makeup but is not over drying for my combination oily skin. I will definitely purchase again it is a little pricey but worth it also a small amount goes a long way
Marikay M.
Chicago
Review for: CLINIQUE Liquid Facial Soap more...
This product is amazing. I’ve always had sensitive skin and very skeptical trying new products, but this face wash is the best one I’ve ever used. It’s made for sensitive skin and is fragrance free! Foams up super well and leaves your face feeling clean and refreshed after every use
Kayla H.
Louisville
Really feels like its cleaning my skin and getting into my pores. I LOVE this 3 step system and how it makes my skin look. My only problem is how expensive it is to get all 3 steps... but I get it.. you get what you pay for! Still purchase this product!
Kaytlin B.
Bernville
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: CLINIQUE Liquid Facial Soap, CLINIQUE Liquid Facial Soap, CLINIQUE Liquid Facial Soap, CLINIQUE Liquid Facial Soap more...
All of these soaps are great! They have one for every skin type and they are none stripping like most soaps so your skin doesn’t feel tight after washing. I always use my oily skin formula on my Clinique Sonic System Purifying Cleansing Brush.
Madie T.
Review for: CLINIQUE Liquid Facial Soap more...
The scent is not strong at all so if you like that then it’s perfect. It has very good packaging with no cracks or leaks. It’s a great price especially for the quality. I would recommend and I’ve bought it for myself and family and friends.
Glenys M.
Boston, MA
In your opinion does the liquid soap works the same as the bar soap? My mom prefers the bar soap, she says it works better.
Summer W.
Did you like this , overall ?
Courtney M.
Savannah, GA
Do you use this as part of the 3 step plan?
Sara Z.
Orleans ON
I've heard good things about this facial was although my skin is very very sensitive do u think this is a good facial wash for sensitive skin
Megan B.
Rockville, MD
How well does this product do to prevent acne?