Clinique Liquid Face Wash for Men Regular Strength

Formulated by Clinique’s guiding dermatologists to gently yet thoroughly cleanse the face and neck. Leaves skin feeling fresh, comfortable, never tight or dry. Preps skin for a comfortable shave. For normal/dry skin.

Michelle C.
Throop, PA
I love this product! Works wonders on your skin! An added bonus is that it smells wonderful too! Something you actually want to use! I would highly recommend it to anybody!
Wendy V.
Doral, FL
I´ve got a really oily T zone and I got this product for the first time to try it out. I was hoping it would remove the excess oil but not leaving my skin too dry, and so it did. It has a great smell and leaves the skin really smooth. I would totally recommend and buy again!
cindy s.
Muscatine, IA
This is an excellent face wash I would recommend it to anybody who is having trouble with getting irritated skin after other cleaners this one is very clean to use and simple to use
Osdelys G.
I normally buy the "xtra" strength version of this product, but I did not have the time to make it to a brick and mortar retailer. Product as described and I will purchase again.
Jo G.
Charleston, SC
My husband uses this and loves it, it truly removes all dirt and grime and there are plenty of days when he does'nt get to shower (hey, he is military!) He packs his Clinique skincare and has taken it all over the world, it is one of the only things that does'nt break him out but he can also use it and if he cant moisturize or use anything else- this is still gental enough but able to truly clean. All of Clinque's face products are staples in our home.
Ashlyn L.
Lexington, SC
I love this face wash it leaves my skin feeling smooth and soft. It i very gentle on my skin. i did not break out or anything. I do think it is a little pricey. The packaging is not the best for the price. I would recommend this to someone who needs a face wash.
Keyona W.
Utica, MO
I have really sensitive skin when it comes to face wash. They usually leave my face really red and blotchy looking. This face wash doesn't. Its feel good on my skin, takes off all my makeup and leaves my face feeling refreshed. Totally buying this again!
Benjamin L.
I have used both the regular strength and the extra-strength face wash from Clinique. I originally thought that I needed the extra-strength, but the regular strength is more than enough. So, even if you think you need the extra-strength, you probably don't.
Courtney C.
Hodgenville, KY
This is a great product to use to wash your face and keep clean. I have used it and have been very pleased with it. It is priced well and very affordable. I would recommend to others to try it as I will use it again.
Juana C.
San Diego, CA
Hehs7dvshsghsyegeyegsvd. Dudb dnhhhwb sus dduvd dudjdb ddhu e a so in TV du eidbd furb eud uevdv f fid e e eiw. Dideiwoabbdif r tiabs ebbe e jeieb. Si w ckbrbeiw d works eidbdbdjnebdhd