BY CLINIQUE

Formulated by Clinique’s guiding dermatologists to thoroughly cleanse the face and neck. Leaves skin feeling fresh and comfortable, never tight or dry. Preps skin for a comfortable shave. For normal/oily skin. see more...

Ally D.
Very drying but effective. It left my skin dry and flakey but it worked. It stung a little bit, and left my fave red. I could tell it was good quality by the look of the package. It was very effective, just wish it wasn't so drying. I would recommend this to other people.
Fluff P.
Champaign, IL
Got this for my brother and I have noticed he has less breakouts. There are some occasional acne but I can definitely tell it has gotten a lot better. I asked if he had done anything to his face but he just insisted on washing his face every night and be hardworking. Maybe his diet changed has to do with the acnes but I think a great face wash also matters.
Nevaeh F.
Chicago
This product oh my yes yes it makes your skin feel so soft makes you feel a beeter cleaner you you can feel your pours being clenched also great price especially for the amount given definitely recommend this product to all men and women. Definitely a great buy good package
Stacy R.
Are use this product years ago and have not used it recently. I felt the product was rather expensive at the time when I was buying it. It's seem to work but I felt that I could get almost the same outcome from cheaper products.
Tatyanna B.
Aurora, CO
My husband had tried this product because he got samples of it from Ulta. He says it made his skin feel very clean and refreshed. He doesn't like scents of his face wash but he thought this one was decent.
Brooke K.
Fond Du Lac, WI
My husband loves this face wash.. He has had problems in the past with other face washes both drying his skin out or not having enough oil control. With this Clinique face wash he has found that it moisturizes,  controls the oil and also reduces breakouts.
Savanah S.
Alpena, MI
I've used this product a lot and it works wonders. It la very gentle to the touch for your face and it help with cleaning my face. It's very effective and I have recommend it to all my friends and they enjoy it also they use it all the time with satisfying result
michael c.
Fresno, CA
I really love this Clinic product it makes my face Feel clean but not dry since I do suffer of dry skin I absolutely love this product I love the packaging it makes my face feel absolutely clean soft I would definitely buy it again and recommended to all my friends and family
Adriana F.
North Platte , NE
I'm a female with very oily skin and the Clinique counter manager introduced me to the men's line. It is a little stronger than the women's line however it doesn't Harsh at all. Really helps manage my oily skin and makes my skin very clean. I have been using this for over 5 years.
Tanya C.
Bella Vista, AR
With my oily winter skin, I have been loving the extra yet gentle cleansing soap for my face and neck. Though in comparison to the regular strength, I have not felt a difference between the two.