BY CLINIQUE

Formulated by Clinique’s guiding dermatologists to thoroughly cleanse the face and neck. Leaves skin feeling fresh and comfortable, never tight or dry. Preps skin for a comfortable shave. For normal/oily skin. see more...

sidney p.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I'm typically never allergic to anything, however this product made me break out. At first I thought it was just bringing out the impurities, but my face never cleared up. I found this odd since I've used tons of other Clinique products and never had such problem
Tanya C.
Bella Vista, AR
With my oily winter skin, I have been loving the extra yet gentle cleansing soap for my face and neck. Though in comparison to the regular strength, I have not felt a difference between the two.
Victoria T.
Las Vegas, NV
Great for my sensitive skin. Gets all my makeup residue off without breaking me out. Doesn't dry my skin out and great size for travel.
Jamie C.
Shady Side, MD
Just got this as a gift from my mother in law. I love that clinique doesn't make me break out like other productsi have tried
Brenda F.
Naugatuck, CT
Leaves skin feeling so soft , fresh and clean. Love Clinique products. Smells good too. Does not dry my skin out
Fluff P.
Champaign, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got this for my brother and I have noticed he has less breakouts. There are some occasional acne but I can definitely tell it has gotten a lot better. I asked if he had done anything to his face but he just insisted on washing his face every night and be hardworking. Maybe his diet changed has to do with the acnes but I think a great face wash also matters.
Nevaeh F.
Chicago
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product oh my yes yes it makes your skin feel so soft makes you feel a beeter cleaner you you can feel your pours being clenched also great price especially for the amount given definitely recommend this product to all men and women. Definitely a great buy good package
Stacy R.
Are use this product years ago and have not used it recently. I felt the product was rather expensive at the time when I was buying it. It's seem to work but I felt that I could get almost the same outcome from cheaper products.
Tatyanna B.
Aurora, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
My husband had tried this product because he got samples of it from Ulta. He says it made his skin feel very clean and refreshed. He doesn't like scents of his face wash but he thought this one was decent.
Brooke K.
Fond Du Lac, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
My husband loves this face wash.. He has had problems in the past with other face washes both drying his skin out or not having enough oil control. With this Clinique face wash he has found that it moisturizes,  controls the oil and also reduces breakouts.