Clinique Lip-Shaping Pencil uploaded by Alexandra Z.

BY CLINIQUE

Catie C.
Braselton, GA
Love this product!! Stays on for a long time and doesn’t make my lips feel dried out!! You definitely get what you pay for and I would recommend it to anyone!! I would definitely repurchase this product!!!
Chantal E.
Overall amazing product!!!! My lips does not dry out after several hours of being in use, and I do tend to sweat a lot. It was a gift from an old friend of mine, and yes I was a first time user! It came with an introduction paper, nice packaging. I absolutely do recommend this to first time users :)
Trysten H.
Carlsbad, CA
Works very nicely! My upper lip has always been a bit thin compared to my lower lip so now they look good in size comparison! It's also extremely easy to put on and is a really good fall color. Highly recommend this product!
Maria S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Love the pencil, and love that they have various of colors. I highly recommend this product. It's long lasting and love the quality for the price.
Hafsa A.
Leander
Really good product that is affordable. The product is soooooo long lasting and has such beautiful colors. I would totally buy it again!!!!
Katie H.
Placentia, CA
This makes your lips look amazing! The application is so easy and glides right on. It is hypoallergenic so there is nothing to fear.
Bryana R.
Bakersfield , CA
Very creamy and really pigmented very true to color doesn't smug off and the color is so gorgeous for my skin tone
adrianna m.
Inver Grove Heights, MN
Very easy to apply and with the right shade you can make it look natural, highly recommended this product!
Kat A.
Denver, Colorado
I love you so much. This works so well. I use it everyday.I feel like a beautiful princess. Va va voom!
Rosaly N.
Perfect lip pencil for my. I need every day with eye shadown in my face. Clinique is perfect brand.