11 colors available

BY CLINIQUE

A liquid concealer that helps smooth and minimize the look of fines lines and wrinkles. This moisturizing concealer actually "bridges" fine lines and wrinkles, smoothing and minimizing them for an instantly firmer look. The skin-brightening ingredients help counteract shadows, reduce redness, and give skin more even tone. The long-lasting formula provides moderate, buildable coverage for all skin types. Ophthalmologist tested. see more...

• Is this a good concealer to use just by itself. 2 Answers
  • Is Good?3 Answers
  • How well does this hold and what is the coverage like?2 Answers
Claire E.
Claire E.
This concealer is only ok in my book. It really settled into fine lines under my eyes but almost all concealers do that. The coverage is light maybe medium if you build it up but it can start to look cakey. It also sticks to dry spots a lot so would only recommend for oily/combo/normal skin looking for light coverage concealer.
Gabby M.
Gabby M.
Washington, DC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had only used concealer sticks before this product and I absolutely love it. I tend to use it under my eyes and down the middle of my nose for brightening effects. It has great coverage for acne scars as well, and doesn't make you look cakey, especially when you use 2-3 face products in your daily make-up routine.
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Park Ridge, IL
Review for: Medium Beige
I love this concealer so much! I bought a whole set of new makeup for the summer for a light look. It looks very natural and gives my face a natural glow. The color matches a sweet summer tan. I would definitely recommend this to my girls and will buy it again! SO worth it!
Sydney M.
Sydney M.
Syracuse , IN
This is seriously the best concealer I've ever had. I've been using it for about 6 years now and I wouldn't settle on anything else. It covers blemishes perfectly and doesn't cake up on the skin. A little pricey, but definitely worth the money.
I feel like this concealer is good, does the job, but it's not the best one and I don't really like the applicator, things can ger messy, it has very good coverage and I don't feel like a piece of cake so it's ok.
Jaymie J.
Jaymie J.
My holy grail spot concealer! This formula is so creamy and wonderful! I absolutely love it. It covers blemishes on redness effortlessly and blends out easily. I will continue to use and repurchase this for sure.
Abi S.
Abi S.
Review for: Light
This is a great concealer, I use this when around my eyes appear dark. My skin tone is light and my skin is oily, but this concealer does well with my skin type. I will be buying this again and I recommend it!
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Arlington, TX
This concealer and powder is all I need as far as facial makeup. It provides perfect coverage of red spots around my nose and takes care of under eye circles. It's also not heavy. Great stuff!
Ann M.
Ann M.
Fort Worth, TX
I bought this on Saturday, for the lines under my eyes. This goes on very easy and last all day long . It covers my bags under my eyes, and matches my skin tone. Best concealer every.
Angel L.
Angel L.
Review for: Light
Omg I would love Love love to try this it looks like a good buy but I usually use Mac products :) but would definitely trbut this but would definitely try this
Karina V.
Anyone like this concealer
Anushree P.
Anushree P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a good concealer to use just by itself.
Ashley O.
Ashley O.
How well does this hold and what is the coverage like?
susie Z.
susie Z.
Conyers , Ga
I really want to try this out can anyone let me know if this is creamy ? Is it good for everyday wear ? Does it last long ? What is anyone's opinion on this ?