BY CLINIQUE

A liquid concealer that helps smooth and minimize the look of fines lines and wrinkles. This moisturizing concealer actually "bridges" fine lines and wrinkles, smoothing and minimizing them for an instantly firmer look. The skin-brightening ingredients help counteract shadows, reduce redness, and give skin more even tone. The long-lasting formula provides moderate, buildable coverage for all skin types. Ophthalmologist tested. see more...

Lourdes G.
Phoenix
I love this concealer! For a premed college student who doenst get much sleep( says this while writing a review at 4 am)  this concealer does wonders! It gives a great amazing of coverage, you may have to apply several layers is you want deeper coverage but for just a regular day, it does the job! It’s not too thick where you feel it on your eye, it’s light and conceals those dark circles!
Lexi H.
South Hill
Review for: Medium Beige
I absolutely love this product. I have always had problems with dark circles under my eyes and this was the perfect solution to my problem. The color blends well with my face powder makeup which was a surprise because it is liquid concealer. I 100% recommend and will buy again and again!
Ellery H.
W Bloomfield, MI
Review for: Light
This used to be my go to concealer but the color is incredible orange! It doesn’t hide my acne, instead it makes that area of my skin darker. The one benefit is how long lasting the formula is. I️ wish Clinique would make a larger variety of shades.
Sydney P.
Knoxville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Beyond a doubt my favorite concealer ever! Nothing has ever been able to compare for me. It covers any dark circles I may have and other inconsistencies I may have that day beautifully. Love this brand and product so much!
Emani M.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: 12 Deeper, Deep
Used to use Deeper but it was discontinued. Now I use deep. It still blends nicely. Gives me more or a highlight under my eyes which is wear I mainly use it. Good for every day use. Blends well.
Gabriela A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this corrector, I work and study all day and my few hours of sleep leave me some dark circles for nothing beautiful! But
this corrector has become my salvation every day, has a medium coverage
(acceptable for your daily makeup), is easy to apply and easily
disguises, I have never particularly had problems with it, which should
be taken into account Is that it sounds a bit oily, but when you seal it with your loose powder is perfect!
Ivy O.
Review for: Other
This concealer is an absolute dream to use under the eyes. I personally like using my fingers to blend out concealer, and this still retains lots of pigment even when your finger picks up some of the product. It also works well with a brush and a beauty blender, but I find it’s best to use by patting the product gently into your skin using your ring finger, as it has the most delicate touch than any other finger. I also have used this to prime my eyelids for eyeshadow and it’s amazing. I tap it against my eyelids with my ring finger then set the concealer with a skin tone powder, as this will prevent skipping from eyeshadows. This also fairly priced and it will last you a long time. I highly recommend this product
Brianna W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite concealer I've tried to date. It's perfect for anywhere on your face, although it is a little thick. But it has great coverage and can hide those stubborn under eye bags and dark circles. It also covers blemishes extremely well. A little bit goes a long way so I know the tube will last me a very long time.
Jodi T.
Urbana, IL
I love this product. Great for my sensitive skin and eye area (so hard to find a non-irritating product). It's lighter coverage and glides on smoothly. I use it for under my eyes and contouring, and it's the perfect amount of coverage. I do sometimes use thicker concealer if I have a blemish. Love the price for a higher end make-up brand, too. Highly recommend!
Mary M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Clinique is the best company around. This concealer is an every day tool are used to make me not look like a sleep deprived. They come in all shades I have one for winter in one for summer. I love this and I buy a new one as soon as my old one runs out.
Karina V.
Medley, FL
Is Good?
Anushree P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a good concealer to use just by itself.
Ashley O.
How well does this hold and what is the coverage like?
susie Z.
Conyers , GA
I really want to try this out can anyone let me know if this is creamy ? Is it good for everyday wear ? Does it last long ? What is anyone's opinion on this ?
Sandra T.