Clinique Limited-Edition Jumbo Liquid Facial Soap Mild-NO COLOUR-250 ml uploaded by Nayarith Q.

BY CLINIQUE

There's nothing quite like a Clinique clean. Gentle, effective and custom-fit to your skin. With our supersized facial soap tubes, now there's even more to love. They're big, bubbly-and here for a limited time only. see more...

Buy on bluemer...
Jourdan E.
Hermosa Beach, CA
This is a solid, dependable product.  I seem to have a thousand samples of this product that keep popping up; often I use it when I travel.  I usually prefer a soap that foams more and it's a little viscous for me, but I can always count on this product to leave my skin feeling clean.
Jessica A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently purchased this product and I am hooked! It works extremely well and leaves my face definitely feeling clean and refreshed. A small amount goes a long way and it has a very mild scent. Definitely recommend!
PRISCILA COSTA PEREIRA S.
Minnetonka , MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this app! the only choice of languages I had in middle and high school were either Spanish or French so I ended up taking Spanish for 5 years. I really wanted to learn German because one of my favorite bands sings only in German. I found out about Duolingo and in happy I did. While I did take Spanish for 5 years, it was really hard for me to learn in a classroom setting mainly because I couldn't go at my own pace. With this not only can you go at your own pace but also go back as many times as you need to. I find the activities they give you somehow stuck more for me then learning in a classroom. I had to take a couple of stars because I don't feel like it gives new confidence for conversations. It helps me pick out words and understand them but for some reason I can't get the hang of conversation. My advice is to use this in conjunction with the app Memrise to get the most out of it.
Samagda J.
Doral
Beauty Junkie Expert
 have always been a fan of Clinique. It's one of the best brands on the market. What I love most about this face wash is that it takes the Clinique Mild Bar that I love and puts it in a liquid form. The problem with bar soaps, of any brand no matter how well made or protected, is that they're bars-- bars get dropped, they dry out or get mushy, they take time to lather properly, germs can collect on the surface. And then you have all the time and money lost dealing with a great soap gone bad. But this eliminates that problem by eliminating the bar itself. Simple, clean, fast, easy to use, best of both worlds-- just a great face wash, period! I highly recommend this product.
Nathalie E.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like Clinique, is a good brand with worldwide trust. Also wonderful for aging skin and sensitive skin. This one is really soft, my boyfriend and my mother in law loves it too. You can't go wrong with Clinique so trust me you will love it and probably repurchase again
Yamairis L.
MIAMI, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can only say that with just a little and a couple of drops of water you apply it well in the face area to remove the makeup with a sponge for the face, eliminate 85% of the makeup and after applying step 2 the best It removes all the remains of makeup that remain on your skin, and after applying the moisturizing step 3 you will have a face of 10 !!!! Super delighted with the product THE BEST !!!!
Julia S.
Novi, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
The clinique liquid face soap was just OK for me. I had gotten a sample of it to try out from a local beauty counter because I was familiar with and liked the clinique brand. It didn't dry my skin out and was not harsh. However, I didn't find it to be an effective cleanser. It didn't do a great job taking my make up off, nor did I notice much of an improvement in my skin. I likely will not purchase.
Zairea S.
Reading , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This facial soap by Clinique has a nice smooth, thick texture which is one thing I love about it because a little bit goes a long way. After I use this facial cleanser, my skin feels less oily, it clears my face from acne, and makes it feel so clean and smooth. This facial soap is different from others because it doesn't leave a nasty texture to your face and it actually clears your face of dirt deep in your pores and removes unnecessary oils from your skin. 10/10 would recommend.
Marlee S.
East Dublin, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am truly loving this product! I use it with my Foreo Luna Mini 2 brush, and it does an incredible job cleaning my skin. After using, I can use my clarifying lotion or another toner on a clean cotton round, and there is nothing left on the pad, it is still white! With other cleansers, sometimes there is a residue or some dirt on the cotton round afterwards. I keep testing new face cleaners, but continue to return to this one!
Olympia M.
Pleasant Hill
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product it is amazing, my skin feels so smooth and clean after using this I just can't get enough of it! I just wish it was chemical free but when you are desperate for clear and beautiful skin this is the way to go! Don't let the price stand in your way if you are stuggling with your skin because this is your answer!