Add a Photo

By CLINIQUE
#278 in Facial Cleansers
There's nothing quite like a Clinique clean. Gentle, effective and custom-fit to your skin. With our supersized facial soap tubes, now there's even more to love. They're big, bubbly-and here for a limited time only.
Vanessa B.
Vanessa B.
I have always been a fan of Clinique. It's one of the best brands on the market. What I love most about this face wash is that it takes the Clinique Mild Bar that I love and puts it in a liquid form. The problem with bar soaps, of any brand no matter how well made or protected, is that they're bars-- bars get dropped, they dry out or get mushy, they take time to lather properly, germs can collect on the surface. And then you have all the time and money lost dealing with a great soap gone bad. But this eliminates that problem by eliminating the bar itself. Simple, clean, fast, easy to use, best of both worlds-- just a great face wash, period! I highly recommend this product.
Johanna B.
Johanna B.
Duluth, MN
I have the regular size in this face wash and it doesn't dry out my skin like so many other cleansers which I love. It also cleared up my skin very fast after using it consistently with the mild liquid lotion. Definitely recommend to anyone struggling with regular Walgreen's facial soaps. Worth every penny and I've gone through about two bottles of this stuff in a year!!!
Amanda E.
Amanda E.
Virginia Bch, VA
I've been using this cleanser for over 10 years and I don't think I'll ever buy another brand. A very small amount will lather more than enough so it lasts quite a while. I have to buy a new bottle every 3 months on average and I use it once or twice daily. My face is softer and clearer as a result of using this cleanser!
Katie S.
Katie S.
Carlisle, PA
Gentle and cleans my skin well--I would recommend using this product with a cleaning brush so you get the most out of your product. Although this product can be initially expensive (I know firsthand as a #poorcollegestudent), you can usually get a free gift if you buy this item during a #Clinique bonus time!
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Fayetteville, AR
This is my all time favorite face wash. I never have been able to wake up without makeup on my face even after washing until I started using this one! It takes excess makeup and dirt right off the skin. (for reference, i use a makeup wipe to take off the initial makeup before using the face wash)
sommer s.
sommer s.
I bought this facial cleanser in a pack with the toner and moisturizer included. I was extremely satisfied with the cleanser, it gets any and every hint of makeup off. The cleanser leaves a clean and refreshing finish. It especially works well when followed by toner and moisturizer.
Marcy W.
Marcy W.
Mission, KS
My skin feels so clean after using cliniques facial soap. I never feel that it strips my face and does not leave it painfully dry or uncomfortable. It feels soft , somewhat moisturizer and clean. No make up is left on the face. Thank goodness they offered a jumbo size for awhile.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Jefferson, GA
I love this facial soap. With so many different kinds for oily skin, dry skin or anything else they have a match for you. this is a wonderful soap leaving my face vibrant and clean. The products you can pair with it are also wonderful and you cant beat the price.
victoria c.
victoria c.
Hialeah, FL
I tried this soap when I received it. I had previously tried other Clinique products. I liked this cleanser as it was effective. Cleans well and is non drying. Packaging is nice as well. This is a good product to use and not expensive. I recommend it to others.
Gabriela A.
Gabriela A.
Glendora, CA
I have used this mild liquid soap for about 4yrs now it's my favorite product to use it is so smooth and soft on your skin while still cleansing and removing all the dirt and oils of your face it last very long and it's actually very inexpensive great buy