Clinique Limited-Edition Jumbo Liquid Facial Soap Mild-NO COLOUR-250 ml uploaded by Nayarith Q.

BY CLINIQUE

There's nothing quite like a Clinique clean. Gentle, effective and custom-fit to your skin. With our supersized facial soap tubes, now there's even more to love. They're big, bubbly-and here for a limited time only. see more...

Amanda E.
Amanda E.
Virginia Bch, VA
I've been using this cleanser for over 10 years and I don't think I'll ever buy another brand. A very small amount will lather more than enough so it lasts quite a while. I have to buy a new bottle every 3 months on average and I use it once or twice daily. My face is softer and clearer as a result of using this cleanser!
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Jefferson, GA
I love this facial soap. With so many different kinds for oily skin, dry skin or anything else they have a match for you. this is a wonderful soap leaving my face vibrant and clean. The products you can pair with it are also wonderful and you cant beat the price.
victoria c.
victoria c.
Hialeah, FL
I tried this soap when I received it. I had previously tried other Clinique products. I liked this cleanser as it was effective. Cleans well and is non drying. Packaging is nice as well. This is a good product to use and not expensive. I recommend it to others.
Jasmin S.
Jasmin S.
Normal, IL
This has always been my favorite cleanser. I have sensitive combination skin and it is great at absorbing the oil from my t-zone. I have been using this cleanser for over 10 years now and my only complaint would be that it doesn't help with my acne.
Delaney H.
Delaney H.
Lufkin, TX
I love clinque products because of the hypoallergenic properties. The facial soap always makes my skin feel soft and clean and never makes me break out. It may be a little more expensive than other brands, but is definitely worth the extra cost.
Lynnette M.
Lynnette M.
San Antonio, TX
I personally don't own this but I've used it a couple of times from my sister and it feels amazing! I just hate that this with with facial brush is expensive but I think it's worth it. Clinique is known for having good skin care products.
Thais A.
Thais A.
Takoma Park, MD
I've been using Clinique for about 4 years, and i have never regret a bit. All their products work great on my skin, and what I love most about Clinique is that they a great and affordable, as a student I really appreciate it.
Shannon L.
Shannon L.
Vista, CA
Fantastic product! I love all Clinique products! From the doo-dads to laa-laa's and everything in between. They seem to be the most affordable and effective product with out having to spend hundreds of dollars for results.
Geeta I.
Geeta I.
This is a good face cleanser. It removes some but not all makeup, has a good lather, and leaves skin feeling balanced. It can be easily used with a clarisonic and is good for combination skin. Overall, I recommend!
Nilvie P.
Nilvie P.
I have never used any facial soap or liquids but once I entered my 30's it was time to. I love this soap. Leaves my face clean and super gentle. I am definitely hooked to this product.