Clinique Limited-Edition Jumbo Liquid Facial Soap Mild-NO COLOUR-250 ml uploaded by Nayarith Q.

BY CLINIQUE #43 in Facial Cleansers

There's nothing quite like a Clinique clean. Gentle, effective and custom-fit to your skin. With our supersized facial soap tubes, now there's even more to love. They're big, bubbly-and here for a limited time only. see more...

Johanna B.
Johanna B.
Duluth, MN
I have the regular size in this face wash and it doesn't dry out my skin like so many other cleansers which I love. It also cleared up my skin very fast after using it consistently with the mild liquid lotion. Definitely recommend to anyone struggling with regular Walgreen's facial soaps. Worth every penny and I've gone through about two bottles of this stuff in a year!!!
Amanda E.
Amanda E.
Virginia Bch, VA
I've been using this cleanser for over 10 years and I don't think I'll ever buy another brand. A very small amount will lather more than enough so it lasts quite a while. I have to buy a new bottle every 3 months on average and I use it once or twice daily. My face is softer and clearer as a result of using this cleanser!
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Fayetteville, AR
This is my all time favorite face wash. I never have been able to wake up without makeup on my face even after washing until I started using this one! It takes excess makeup and dirt right off the skin. (for reference, i use a makeup wipe to take off the initial makeup before using the face wash)
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Jefferson, GA
I love this facial soap. With so many different kinds for oily skin, dry skin or anything else they have a match for you. this is a wonderful soap leaving my face vibrant and clean. The products you can pair with it are also wonderful and you cant beat the price.
victoria c.
victoria c.
Hialeah, FL
I tried this soap when I received it. I had previously tried other Clinique products. I liked this cleanser as it was effective. Cleans well and is non drying. Packaging is nice as well. This is a good product to use and not expensive. I recommend it to others.
Gabriela A.
Gabriela A.
Glendora, CA
I have used this mild liquid soap for about 4yrs now it's my favorite product to use it is so smooth and soft on your skin while still cleansing and removing all the dirt and oils of your face it last very long and it's actually very inexpensive great buy
Jasmin S.
Jasmin S.
Normal, IL
This has always been my favorite cleanser. I have sensitive combination skin and it is great at absorbing the oil from my t-zone. I have been using this cleanser for over 10 years now and my only complaint would be that it doesn't help with my acne.
Delaney H.
Delaney H.
Lufkin, TX
I love clinque products because of the hypoallergenic properties. The facial soap always makes my skin feel soft and clean and never makes me break out. It may be a little more expensive than other brands, but is definitely worth the extra cost.
Lynnette M.
Lynnette M.
San Antonio, TX
I personally don't own this but I've used it a couple of times from my sister and it feels amazing! I just hate that this with with facial brush is expensive but I think it's worth it. Clinique is known for having good skin care products.
Thais A.
Thais A.
Takoma Park, MD
I've been using Clinique for about 4 years, and i have never regret a bit. All their products work great on my skin, and what I love most about Clinique is that they a great and affordable, as a student I really appreciate it.