Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial MoisturizersClinique
Limited Edition Jumbo Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion

Clinique Limited Edition Jumbo Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion ™

Who It's For / Skin TypesSkin Types: 1 - Very Dry to Dry, 2 - Dry CombinationWhat It IsDermatologist-developed face moisturizer softens, smooths, improves. Limited-edition gift set with signature keychain. What It DoesGenius yellow moisturizer hydrates all day. Slips on easily, absorbs quickly. Help

Is this actually good for aging skin? I will be 40 and I am beginning to notice my skin not looking so plump!
Has anyone used this product and seen pristine results? I want to know if it is worth the price. I use this brands hydro boost moisturizer and absolutely love it.
Anyone used this before ?
Start your review of Clinique Limited Edition Jumbo Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion ™!
Product Highlights
I have used this stuff for years. I have insanely dry skin and this lotion works for me even in the winter months. i have tried other lotions over the years and some thick night creams, and this one seems to have the most long-lasting moisturizing effect. Because it is so lightweight, I can easily smooth foundation and concealer over it as well.in reviews
I have always using clinic products but when I decide to try their 3 step skin care that's when I found this moisturizing lotion.And I completly like it because it leaves your face feeling soft and gentle.in reviews
...in the winter. I love Clinique products because they are gentle on my sensitive skin. I totally recommend this if you're looking for a lightweight facial moisturizer. It really works!in reviews
Melissa B.
Yakima, WA
1,086 reviews
Clinique Limited Edition Jumbo Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion ™ uploaded by Melissa B.
Purchased at: ULTA
This cream has been a great staple in my life and has been a great price point as well so it’s affordable for sure. I love it.
Marinny K.
Rosemount, MN
Clinique Limited Edition Jumbo Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion ™ uploaded by Marinny K.
Love love love Clinique Limited Edition Jumbo Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion ™ . It was one of those beauty steals/deals at Ulta so I figured why not and I’m so happy I did. It’s a lotion and usually I like to use water based gels/moisturizers but this one is fantastic! Does not leave my skin oily but moisturizes so well and a little goes a long way! Will definitely purchase again!
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
1,449 reviews
Clinique Limited Edition Jumbo Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion ™ uploaded by Jolie D.
Purchased at: Macy's
This is the Clinique dramatically different moisturizing lotion, comes in several sizes. This was reformulated at some point and a + was added to the name. I found this to be lacking personally, it just doesn’t have any of the “known” ingredients to help with keeping skin young and healthy. There isn’t anything necessarily bad about it, you just get more from other products with the same price. Definitely hydrates. I like that it is fragrance free and doesn’t leave skin feeling tacky or sticky.
OLGA Y.
Clinique Limited Edition Jumbo Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion ™ uploaded by OLGA Y.
I have used CLINIQUE for a long time. In the winter time, I usually add DRAMATICALLY DIFFERENT Moisturizing Lotion to my Skincare Routine! On their website, you can find this product in 3 different sizes. You can purchase 50 ml Tube for $16, 125 ml with Pump for $29.50 and 200 ml with Pump for $41. Also, you can pair this moisturizer with Clinique iD: Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+ + Active Cartridge Concentrate for Pores & Uneven Texture. This set ( moisturizer + Active Cartridge Concentrate) costs $39.50 total. For the cartridge concentrate you can choose your own base ( Moisturizing Lotion, Hydrating Jelly, Oil-Free Gel ) or other bases which you will find on the official website. Maybe for someone it will be pricey. This bottle lasts me a long time! 💫
Risyki G.
Dayton, NV
Clinique Limited Edition Jumbo Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion ™ uploaded by Risyki G.
Purchased at: ULTA
It’s very moisturizing, non greasy. The lotion feels very light and smooth on face, It makes my skin looks smooth and soft. it is the best moisturizer, keeps the skin looking well hydration on my dry skin. Best applied under makeup too. I highly recommend this product clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion With Pump 4.2oz for any body of any age. Great in all climates - winter, summer, humid, dry.
Rosie N.
Lowell, MA
Clinique Limited Edition Jumbo Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion ™ uploaded by Rosie N.
Awesome, awesome facial moisturizer! I tried out the travel size version of this and it lasted pretty long since a little goes a long way. It has a very lightweight creamy texture that absorbs quickly into the skin. This moisturizer helps keeps my face well hydrated to restore and maintain a healthy skin barrier that lasts throughout the day. It's extremely comfortable on and I was able to wear makeup over my skincare routine without it moving around. Full disclosure, there is a subtle scent, like an antiseptic ointment, but it so subtle, I couldn't smell when it was on. Overall, love this and for $28 for the 4.2oz bottle with a pump, it’s going on my list to buy!
Mridula S.
Dallas, TX
Clinique Limited Edition Jumbo Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion ™ uploaded by Mridula S.
I’ve been using this product since quite some time now and my oh my does it make a difference. I use it with the active cartridge concentrate for uneven skin tone. It’s gentle on your skin and really works in tackling the specific problem. The hydration base is extremely moisturizing and lasts for a good 2.5-3 months if applied twice a day. Love it!
Kristina W.
Rochester, NH
Clinique Limited Edition Jumbo Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion ™ uploaded by Kristina W.
This is my new go to moisturizer. I use it every morning before makeup and every night before bed. I've used this constantly for three months and I can honestly say my skin has never looked better. I used to get breakouts all the time, and I haven't had ONE! I'M NOT EXAGGERATING!! I'd say this is definite "All time favorite" material for anyone who is looking for something that's great for sensitive, easily irritated, and acne prone skin. It smells great, feels even better. Non greasy, and isn't heavy. I can immediately feel my skin taking it in... It just drinks it up! I've never used a better moisturizer in my life, and I never will use another again. I've found my forever in this product. A must try for everyone!
Arai B.
Los Angeles, CA
Clinique Limited Edition Jumbo Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion ™ uploaded by Arai B.
Purchased at: Sephora
the cream is suitable for all skin types, perfectly moisturizes and nourishes the skin, there is no oily sheen. famously absorbed. I recommend for every day! Worth the money!
Fran E.
Holiday, FL
Clinique Limited Edition Jumbo Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion ™ uploaded by Fran E.
Purchased at: ULTA
I absolutely love this product and I normally shy away from this brand because it does not do well with my skin. I apply a small amount to my face before applying any makeup, let it air dry for a few moments then apply makeup. This nourishes my skin, lightweight and easy to find at Ulta

543 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Fawn O.
Benton, AR
il y a 8 mois
Jumbo Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+ Has anyone used this and made there skin feel moisturized ?
Lise S. il y a 7 mois
I love this moisturizer. It was recommended to me by my dermatologist when I was a teenager.