BY CLINIQUE #6 in Fragrance Sets

Clinique Limited Edition Happiness in Color Set ($60 Value) DetailsThe gift of got-to-have-it colour and fragrance. Bright floral Clinique Happy and rich floral Happy Heart, and limited-edition Happy in Bloom. Lips join the fun in three cheery shades of Long Last Glosswear. All in a ready-to-give box. Set Includes: Clinique Happy Perfume Spray, 7 mL. Long Last Glosswear in Honey Bunch. Clinique Happy Heart Perfume Spray, 7 mL. Long Last Glosswear in Clearly Pink. Clinique Happy In Bloom Perfume Spray, 7 mL. Long Last Glosswear in Kissyfit.

Marlotte d.
Marlotte d.
I got this set for my mom as a birthday present because she loves Clinique fragrances and it was a big hit. She loved the packaging and thought it smelled amazing. She also told me that this was the most long lasting fragrance that she has used!
Jamesa L.
Jamesa L.
This is a perfect gift for Christmas birthdays to use for any gift for any ages woman or teenager. I absolutely love the smell and the lipgloss has very good pigment and they are all perfect size for travel and or purse use.
Crisol F.
Crisol F.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really love the quality of this Color set, i think it is great. I think the price is also amazing, because you are getting good quality products for a good price.
Maria M.
Maria M.
I got this for a birthday gift from my monther. She knows that I like perfumes. This set is great, I really love the scent and the colors of the pack.
Gisella M.
Gisella M.
Holly Ridge, NC
This scent will NEVER get old. I love the light flowery smell. It's not too strong but the smell lasts. I love it! Must take a sniff.
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Berlin, CT
This is such a great set with a great variety of awesome Clinique products love each and every one of the item inside
Jessica N.
Jessica N.
They are small and fit in any clutch or pocket and the smell is great and long lasting. They have great smelling fragrances.
Bunga S.
Bunga S.
I didn't buy this for myself but i did buy this for my friend for Christmas last year and she loved it. you can try to see which scents you like since it has a variety. Not all of these are part of their permeate collection, but it helps to help you what you like too
Kaila V.
Kaila V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My all time favorite scents ever. The Happiness collection is a variety of subtle scents that range from floral to citrus and feels like warm sunshine on a spring afternoon, no matter what the weather is like outside.
Erica Q.
Erica Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ok scent not to impressed. I wouldn't really recommend it especially at the prices. You cant get better smelling perfume at a lesser price. Your just paying for the Clinique name not quality.
Yolanda L.
Yolanda L.
Is this scent soft or strong? Is it long lasting?
mykaela r.