BY CLINIQUE #23 in Skin Care Tools

Clinique Limited Edition Clean Skin, Great Skin Set For Drier Skins ($125 Value) DetailsUse dermatologist-developed Clinique Sonic System Purifying Cleansing Brush with 3-Step Skin Care and wonderful things happen. See purified pores, a healthy glow. Moisture just sinks in. You'll discover skin looks forward to this happy ritual. And so do you. Try it now at an exclusive value in a limited edition colour combo with matching travel case. Set Includes: Clinique Sonic System Purifying Cleansing Brush (Orange/Pink). Foaming Sonic Facial Soap, 1.0 oz. Clarifying Lotion 2, 2.0 oz. Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+ , 1.0 oz. Sonic Brush Travel Case. Usage: We suggest you begin by using the Cleansing Brush once daily. Remove makeup before use. Apply cleanser to moistened skin or brush head. Massage in circular motion for 15 seconds on cheeks using white bristles. No need to apply pressure. Massage in up-and-down motion for 15 seconds combined on T-Zone using green bristles. Rinse and pat dry. Exfoliate with Clarifying Lotion and moisturize with Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+.

Laura C.
Laura C.
Prosser
I got this as a gift and now i go out and buy most everything that is in this bag. and would recommend to everyone
Nikki P.
Nikki P.
Lucedale,MS
I work in an oil refinery so I struggled with break outs bad. I had a friend that worked at a Clinique counter and told me about this product and informed me I should try it! Omg I'm beyond greatful that I did! The brush is so gentle on my face but i can see the results in an instant! My face doesn't have as many break outs now as well! This is a must have for anyone!
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Monroe, GA
It works great to get rid of acne, but it makes my skin oily and once I stopped using it, my face went crazy. You have to continue to use the product forever...it's a little pricey to have to buy for the rest of my life. If you want to try it, give it some time to actually work, though.
Christina G.
Christina G.
Adelanto , CA
I bought this for my teen daughter to help with her random breakouts and I'm never disappointed with the Clinique brand. This works perfectly and helps keep your face fresh and clean and really gets all the blackheads and whiteheads out and away I highly reccomend this!
Jeanne K.
Jeanne K.
Seward
I really liked this skin set for my dry skin. I have tried a lot of products but this is one of my favorites. It is a little pricey but great for your skin. It was very effective for me to achieve the results I was hoping for. I would highly recommend this product.
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Olean, NY
The BEST skincare I have ever used. It is the only brand that I use anymore. I've been using it for about 8 months and haven't had a single breakout (my skin doesn't breakout often to begin with but normally within 8 months I would've had at least one pimple) I use the face wash and toned every night and I've had great results. I've gotten so many compliments on how smooth my skin is!
Aliana D.
Aliana D.
Phoenix, AZ
Clinique product never seem to fail anyone. This kit definitely met my expectations. All products were gentle and safe for my skin. I am definitely a repeat user. You do need to purchase a few times to see major improvements but well worth the money.
Claudia  J.
Claudia J.
Middlesex, NJ
Love all these products and the Clinique pep start eye cream, convenient and easy to use and give almost immediate results!!! Feels so great on the skin and the amount you get lasts a while, would definitely recommend:)
Hilary R.
Hilary R.
Winterville, NC
Brush is really comparable to the more expensive brand brushes. Made my face feel exactly the same. Was given this set as a gift. Had never used Clinique before and was very happy with this kit. Price is affordable for level of skincare you are getting. Would recommend to others.
Kendra L.
Kendra L.
I got this for Christmas and I have used it everyday.

It's shower safe! This is a huge plus for me. It's also cordless and just sits in a cradle to charge. Not having to buy batteries or worry about the machine getting wet is very nice.

I have even taken it with me when traveling and all the little products fit into the case with the brush. The colors are fun and it reminds me to use it- so bright and cheery, your eyes go right to it.

The bristles are very soft and they don't aggravate the skin. Machine turns off after about 30 seconds so you don't over-scrub your face. The directions are easy to read and understand -they give you tips on how to use it.

The 3 products this came with are the face wash, toner and moisturizer. I have pretty sensitive skin but this has helped keep my acne in check.
Kate C.
Kate C.
Mesa, AZ
I got this set for Christmas 2015. How long will the brush head last? Can you buy the replacements for any cheaper online? Thank you!