BY CLINIQUE

Creamy, crease-resistant eye colour wears for 8 hours. Instantly cools thanks to a unique applicator. Nourishing ingredients coax fine lid lines into a blanket of smoothness. Antioxidants help protect eye-area skin.

How to Use:

• Squeeze tube gently to release a small amount of colour
  • Use the cooling metal applicator to apply product directly onto lids
  • Quickly blend with fingertips before formula sets

Tip: A little goes a long way-start with a small amount and build with additional colour as desired.

Clinique Lid Smoothie™ Antioxidant 8-Hour Eye Colour
  • "Use this product almost daily! It's my favorite highlighter. It is creamy but not oily. The texture is perfect and has very beautiful colors. Besides presentation it is very easy to apply. Highly recommended " in 4 reviews
Myla A.
This is okay but I prefer the touch base better.  This didn't last and by mid-day was greasy.  I have combination sensitive skin so that could be the reason.  I wouldn't purchase this again.
Briseida M.
Rio Grande City
By far the best concealer ever! Great formula, does not feel overdone! Really great for contouring and looks amazing one seething power is applied! Definitely would recommend. It’s a bit pricey but is worth it!
court n.
Scottsbluff, NE
I love this stuff. Super light weight on the eye and silky smooth while you rub it in. Can be used alone or under your eyeshadow to make it last longer. My shadows don't crease or crack and I love that it has antioxidants in it
Amber P.
Roanoke, VA
love how this feels and that it don't cake up when applied and matches my skin tone perfectly. Clinique Take The Day Off™ Makeup Remover for Lids, Lashes & Lips this stuff really works
Sydney C.
I love using Clinique Lid Smoothies as eye shadow primers! I have used other brands like Urban Decay primers for my eyes and I think this works much better! The lid smoothie goes on evenly and has a tint of shimmer to it, I use the Bit O' Honey color because it adds some highlight to my eyes and makes my eyeshadow pop. It lasts all day and my eyeshadow never fades. I also love the feeling when applying it. The metal tip decreases puffiness on your eyelid and provides a cooling sensation. I use my finger to blend it after applying it directly from the bottle though. It is pretty expensive for such a small tube, but you only need a very small amount to cover your eyelid. They last me 2-3 months usually and I use this product daily!
Amanda E.
Rigby, ID
I have this in a shade that they just discontinued (I can’t remember off the top of my head which shade it is). I bought the last one at my local Dillard’s and I love love love it. When I am in a hurry I can use it by itself or i can use it as a base for other eye shadow. Either way it looks great. It wears all day and I don’t get any creases or smudges as long as I don’t put it on too thick. I wish there were more colors, I would probably buy every one!
Mare R.
I got this when I was younger, at least three years ago, and it still has product. I mean, granted it’s because I don’t do my eyes very often. But still, a little goes a long way. It’s great for a light shade to add to your basic outfit. It’s a beautiful eyeshadow, but I often started using it as a primer. It’s a very pretty base that ads a touch of sparkle to your look. It would say it works great as a primer. Especially the neutral shades.
Amanda B.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
Perfect as a simple shadow. Even more perfect if you use it as a primer under your powder eyeshadow. You can really step up the glam with this. Keeps eyeshadow from creasing or fading and it Intensifies the color of your shadow. The cooling tip applies the product beautifully. A little goes a long way so the product lasts.
Erin K.
Clearwater, FL
I love this lid smoothie! It is so easy to apply and is a great base to wear under your eyeshadow. Or it can just be worn as the eye shadow. My makeup stays on when I use this. If I apply eye shadow without it, my eye shadow fades within a few hours.
Katie W.
Liberty Twp, OH
I actually use this product as a primer. I apply and then wait for the product to set into my skin and dry fully. Normally it’s the first thing I do. I love the color because the shimmer isn’t to over powering. It’s a perfect base tone. I highly recommend it!
Frooti B.
Santa Clara, CA
What's the price?........
MzDiva Q.
Aurora, IL
How long does this last?
Jaden w.
Dickinson, ND
Is this really crease resistant? Does it last all day?
Isabelle L.
Suffolk
CAN ANYONE RECOMMEND MORE SKIN CARING COSMETICS SUCH AS THIS??? So combining skincare with makeup 💄I LOVE THIS IDEA XClinique Lid Smoothie™ Antioxidant 8-Hour Eye Colour

Amazon