Clinique Lid Pop™

Silky, long-wearing eye shadow delivers an instant pop of colour for a virtually powderless look. Builds and blends easily to a customizable level of intensity. Appropriate for contact lens wearers and sensitive eyes.

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Using an eye shadow specialist from Clinique's Makeup Brush Collection, sweep shadow across lids for desired effects
  • Create interesting dimension by blending and layering multiple shades
  • Use as an accent shade in the crease, as a liner, or to highlight just under the brow bone

Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer , Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate , Glycerin , Zinc Stearate , Squalane , Dimethicone , Caprylyl Glycol , Ethylhexylglycerin , Polysorbate 20 , Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract , 1,2-Hexanediol , Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate , Nylon-12 , Tin Oxide , Silica , [+/- Mica , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77492) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77499) , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510) , Manganese Violet (Ci 77742) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288) , Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289) , Carmine (Ci 75470) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Ultramarines (Ci 77007)]

What is the best eye shadow for extremely sensitive eyes with allergies Clinique Lid Pop™ ? tarte™ tartelette™ toasted eyeshadow palette
Is this shadow overly shimmery?
Do I have to use a Eyeshadows primer or the pigmentation is good?
Start your review of Clinique Lid Pop™!
Product Highlights
“Gorgeous shade to wear as an allover lid colour but also with a smokey eye! so creamy and pigmented! for a highend product, thid has an incredible price, clinique will never fail to impress me ” in 4 reviews
Mebane, NC
I really like this shade from Clinique. It’s a good base for any look, or enough to make eyes pop all alone for a natural look. It’s not overpriced and the Jonathan Adler packaging is quite chic. I would definitely buy some other colors from this collection.
Knightdale, NC
Review for: Petal Pop
This stuff is amazing and i personals use it as a highlighter because it gives you an amazing strong highlight and when it hits the sun it’s like a huge beam of light it makes you shine like the sun ☀.
Anchorage
Review for: Vanilla Pop
I love the smooth crease free application of this pop, I own all the colors and use them for liners and a deep shadow effect, it stays for a good 6 hours as long as you let it dry before messing with it.
Review for: Cream Pop
I adore this eye shadow. It looks great on the lids, just a subtle shimmer. It works with or without eyeshadow primer on me. This is my go to work appropriate eye shadow.
The pale, golden-beige powder has warm undertones and a finish that’s not quite frosty, not quite full-on metallic. Embossed with a daisy design, the powder is quite dry and firm to the touch and sheers out when spread across skin. Press on a few more layers with a brush and you can build it to almost full opacity, or you can add water to your brush to create a brighter gold hue.
Springfield
Clinique Lid Pop™ uploaded by Kamille D.
Very pigmented, I love all the colors of the lid pops. I have the pink one and it's very shimmery and blends very well, its buildable for more pigment too! It's very long wearing as well Clinique Lid Pop™
I love Clinques eye shadows and this one is so pretty for summer time! I got many compliments on this color, said it made my blue eyes pop! Great product! I loved this! Want to try many other colors in this product!! Try this if you have not already, you will not be disappointed!! :)
Pine Hill, AL
This one shade is perfect for the minimalist, on-the-go type of girl. Some can be used as a highlight and eyeshadow at the same time. One shadow in each is a little pricey if you want more than one. I totally reccomend this if you don't have time in the morning to do much makeup!
HANOVER, PA
I have this in blue and I love it. I love the look and packaging of it. It is so easy to use with great texture and quality. It is 17$ and I highly recommend you try it out! It goes so well with my bright blue eyes. I absolutely love it!
Roberts
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Grape Pop
Oh...so pretty....bright....nice pigments!  Color does last!!  It goes on smooth....nice, you can use a brush or your finger. I so wish these came with a brush. I love the pretty color!! Yes...buy it and use it. It does last all day long.  Love it!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...