BY CLINIQUE

Silky, long-wearing eye shadow delivers an instant pop of colour for a virtually powderless look. Builds and blends easily to a customizable level of intensity. Appropriate for contact lens wearers and sensitive eyes.

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Using an eye shadow specialist from Clinique's Makeup Brush Collection, sweep shadow across lids for desired effects
  • Create interesting dimension by blending and layering multiple shades
  • Use as an accent shade in the crease, as a liner, or to highlight just under the brow bone

Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer , Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate , Glycerin , Zinc Stearate , Squalane , Dimethicone , Caprylyl Glycol , Ethylhexylglycerin , Polysorbate 20 , Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract , 1,2-Hexanediol , Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate , Nylon-12 , Tin Oxide , Silica , [+/- Mica , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77492) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77499) , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510) , Manganese Violet (Ci 77742) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288) , Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289) , Carmine (Ci 75470) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Ultramarines (Ci 77007)]

• Is this shadow overly shimmery?2 Answers
  • Do I have to use a Eyeshadows primer or the pigmentation ...1 Answers
  • Is this cream base or powdered? Do you use a lid primer?1 Answers
Clinique Lid Pop™
  • "Gorgeous shade to wear as an allover lid colour but also with a smokey eye! so creamy and pigmented! for a highend product, thid has an incredible price, clinique will never fail to impress me " in 4 reviews
Leah W.
West Boylston, MA
Review for: Clinique Eye Shadow Lid Pop PETAL POP more...
I recently pulled out this shadow after a while of forgetting it was in my makeup collection. I am really enjoying it. It's subtle enough for me to wear to work, but enhances my eye looks with a nice shimmer/sheen. It applies smoothly with a brush.
Alli P.
Rensselaer
Review for: Clinique Eye Shadow Lid Pop PETAL POP more...
Buy every single color!! NOW! These blushes are beautiful! The color payoff is perfect, not too much, not too little...perfect. They blend so effortlessly onto the skin without looking over the top. They give you a radiant wash of color. Love them all.
allyson c.
Review for: Clinique Eye Shadow Lid Pop PETAL POP more...
I love Clinques eye shadows and this one is so pretty for summer time! I got many compliments on this color, said it made my blue eyes pop! Great product! I loved this! Want to try many other colors in this product!! Try this if you have not already, you will not be disappointed!! :)
Tiffany N.
Wood River, IL
Review for: Cream Pop more...
So this is a nice shadow that I like to use as a highlighter it's almost a little too sparkly and to nude for me to use on the lid but it makes a popping highlighter on the cheeks with very little fall down and no fade throughout the day
Jen C.
Mebane, NC
I really like this shade from Clinique. It’s a good base for any look, or enough to make eyes pop all alone for a natural look. It’s not overpriced and the Jonathan Adler packaging is quite chic. I would definitely buy some other colors from this collection.
Jada P.
Knightdale
Review for: Petal Pop more...
This stuff is amazing and i personals use it as a highlighter because it gives you an amazing strong highlight and when it hits the sun it’s like a huge beam of light it makes you shine like the sun ☀.
Anna T.
Review for: Cream Pop more...
I adore this eye shadow. It looks great on the lids, just a subtle shimmer. It works with or without eyeshadow primer on me. This is my go to work appropriate eye shadow.
Kelli C.
Aledo
I bought this on sale, I got the really light tan color and I love it! My only regret is I don't have more colors. It lasts a long time as well, on your face and usage.
Tiffany B.
I have this eyeshadow in the following colors:

-Petal
-Willow
-Cocoa
-Surf
-Grape
-Aqua
-Cream

Cream is the most perfect face highlight I have ever use. It's glowy and amazing! Willow and Surf are not -as- pigmented as I would like them to be, although they build up nicely so it's not a big deal really. Aqua and Grape are great bright pops for the lower lash line or for a bold look. Cocoa is a great everyday brown for a smokey eye and Petal is beautiful for a one shadow look.

The packaging is so cute! Clear with a daisy embossed into it... Love! I plan on picking up the only color I'm missing from the collection... Vanilla. It's a perfect nude matte for setting eye primer.

I only deducted a star because I do think they're a little pricey... But you get a ton and you'll never use the whole thing before it expires.
Gladys M.
miami, FL
The pale, golden-beige powder has warm undertones and a finish that’s not quite frosty, not quite full-on metallic. Embossed with a daisy design, the powder is quite dry and firm to the touch and sheers out when spread across skin. Press on a few more layers with a brush and you can build it to almost full opacity, or you can add water to your brush to create a brighter gold hue.
Barbara M.
Shelton, CT
Since colors on computer screens can vary, can anyone tell me if this shade of eyeshadow (Willow Pop) is a gold, a bronze, a brown, a khaki or an olive green color? It looks like all of these colors depending on the photo, so I am curious about the actual color. Also, is this a duochrome shade that has color shift to it so it's more like a few colors in one?
Bridget I.
How is would it work for all type of skin
Katie N.
Is this shadow overly shimmery?
Krystal O.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Is this a bronzer or highlighter? I have never seen it before but the color looks stunning and great for summer! How well does it work? Does it actually shine as bright as it looks?
Renea C.
Kingman, AZ
Has anyone tried this eyeshadow? It looks fascinating.

back