BY CLINIQUE

A trio set with a high-impact mascara, a bottom lash mascara, and an eye makeup remover to give lashes serious volume. Get a full lash look with Clinique's Lashes Top to Bottom set. The High Impact Mascara turns up the volume for bolder, more lush lashes, while the Bottom Lash Mascara brushes all of the tiny bottom lashes for a bold eye. The gentle makeup remover lets you takes it all off. This set contains: - 0.14 oz High Impact Mascara in Optimal (black) - 0.07 oz Bottom Lash Mascara in Tenue (black) - 2 oz Rinse-Off Eye Makeup Solvent This product is ophthalmologist-tested.

Jasmyn S.
Vancouver, WA
I don't have any lash products at this point, they have been sold out of every store I've visits. I heard that they are great products but I am unable to find them at Macy's or ulta! Makes me sad, wish I could right something nice about this product
Kayla M.
I love eyelashes. And am always looking for ways to enhance my own eyelashes. I am interested in testing out lash serums and mascaras. Overall this product was expensive and provided little result.
ABBY B.
The mascara is not my favorite! It takes forever to dry and doesn't seem to stick to my lashes! It gets everywhere and stings when it goes into your eye! I do not recommend it
Jessica H.
Sikeston
I really love this set of eye make up from Clinique. It includes three essentials, mascara, lower lash mascara, and eye make up remover. I also really love that you can get this set for super cheap, especially around the holidays. I would recommend this to anyone on a budget who likes good makeup, it is well worth the money.
Christina C.
Mount Pocono, PA
I bought this off sephora and I must say I truly love this stuff. I love the smaller mascara to get my lower lashes as well without leaving marks all over. And on sephora it's pretty inexpensive too. A must buy.
Nka k.
Charleston, SC
so I love Clinique lashes top to bottom because there products are great!
it is very easy to apply.
and looks great on   my lashes.
I got it at Sephora.

Amanda G.
Cleveland
Clinique makes some of the best mascara available. I also love the remover, and skincare line tailored for sensitive skin.
Keri C.
Bloomingdale, NJ
I use Clinique all the time because of my sensitive skin. This is great for your eye lashes. I use this daily.
Lisa J.
New Orleans, LA
I dont often wear mascara because it makes my eyes water. But I can wear Clinique without a problem.
Laila A.
cairo, Egypt
Hello I am here for everyone I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you.With my love and appreciation my name is Laila and I have a group on Facebook with a large number of views I do a lot of reviews .I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the company promote  Best productfor Beginners .I have always dreamed to have one because I love this company.I love this Products ,and i want  review this Products in my Group my adresse is 1 Bakhit Mohammed from Esran Abdel Naim - Imbaba - ElMahkma- Giza - Egypt
 My Mail Nourhana698@gmail.com