Clinique Lashes to The Extreme Makeup Set uploaded by Samary L.Clinique Lashes to The Extreme Makeup Set uploaded by Angie C.

BY CLINIQUE

An eye trio with a cream shadow, mascara, and a makeup remover. Create intense, effortless eye-catching looks with this set. The Cream Shaper For Eyes lines with saturated, stay-put color. The High Impact Extreme Volume Mascara coats lashes in rich, extreme black. The gentle, Take The Day Off Makeup Remover for Lids, Lashes & Lips removes both products easily and comfortably. This set contains:- 0.28 oz High Impact Extreme Volume Mascara in Extreme Black - Cream Shaper For Eyes in Black Diamond - 1 oz Take The Day Off Makeup Remover for Lids, Lashes & Lips

Jill D.
Dyersburg, TN
Great little eye makeup set! All great products that clearly get used together and a great price! I definitely prefer to buy my makeup in sets and I love all of these clinique products!
Tasha G.
Hawesville, KY
I have pretty long lashes but I needed something that would make them pop and stand out. This product helped with that. It made my eyelashes so full and extremely long. I love it.
Ashley M.
Bristol, CT
have been using this mascara for over 2 years now. The formula is long lasting and doesn't dry out easily. The best part is the application brush, it seperates my lashes coating each lash to make it long and luscious! There is no need to wear false lashes once you have this mascara.
Denise S.
Just recently received this mascara. It does lengthen your lashes but, does tend to flake off. I recommend only applying one coat.
Amy D.
Ocala, FL
BEST MASCARA OUT THERE. Extreme brings out each person's best features. No clumping. No running. Strong lashes, strong woman.
Sydney T.
Dadeville, AL
Best false eyelashes around. They look so natural and your mascara goes on so smooth over them. Definitely worth a try
Kim B.
Mount Vernon, OH
This is one of my favorite mascaras. My sensitive eyes can't use many brands but this one is comfortable and stylish.
Jamie D.
Nicholasville, KY
I love this product. Clinique Lashes to the extreme is a fantastic mascara. Definitely recommend this product.
Thayris C.
Carlstadt, NJ
I got my mom this for Christmas last year and ever since then she never used another. Talk about addicted lol
Candace F.
Absolutely love this mascara! It's one of the best I've used and I buy it whenever I can!