BY CLINIQUE

Benefits: Lengthened

Mascara with staying power. Vows to look pretty for 24 hours without a smudge or smear. Lasts through rain, sweat, humidity, tears. Yet the formula removes easily with warm water. Unique brush reaches and beautifully lengthens even the tiniest lashes. Ophthalmologist Tested

How to Use:

• Start at lash roots, wiggling brush to lash tips
  • Repeat to build
  • For lower lashes, hold wand vertically

Clinique's innovative thermal technology helps it stay put for 24 hours—and is easy to remove.

• Use fingertips to splash warm water (bath temperature is ideal) on lashes several times and press gently
  • Or, wet a cotton pad with warm water, press to eye, then wipe away
  • Not recommended for use with Lash Building Primer

Clinique Lash Power™ Mascara Long-Wearing Formula
  • "This is my go to mascara. I have very annoyingly watery eyes, which means I have to use waterproof everything. I have literally tried every mascara made and there is only one that I keep buying. This one. Comes off easy with just soap and water, lasts all day, no smudges. No streaks. Couldn't be happier." in 18 reviews
  • "This Clinique mascar is nice for lengthing and I like using it with another mascara that has a lot of volume" in 14 reviews
  • "One of my absolute favorite mascaras! It does not clump and really lengthens the lashes. It is also buildable. " in 12 reviews
  • "My favorite mascara. It actually is long lasting as well as a great color! I have very thin and short eye lashes and this makes them pop and stand out!" in 10 reviews
  • "Love this product! I have sensitive eyes that water easily and this is the only mascara that doesn't irritate my eyes or wear off over the course of the day. It also doesn't clump your lashes together and the wand is thin and small so very easy to apply!" in 9 reviews
Maya R.
Gainesville
It is an amazing product that stays on all day. It doesn’t quite give you that dramatic long lashes look but it’s great for everyday wear. It doesn’t leave any of those pesky little lumps either. All in all it’s a good product.
👑Lili G.
Mesquite , TX
This mascara makes my lash a look full and beautiful! I love to use this everyday and it makes my lashes look long. I have used this for many years and never stoped using it. I recommend this to everyone.
Bao-Tran L.
24 hours is such a big promise for something that did not deliver lol... I got this sample from JC Penney’s and boy was I disappointed. It didn’t stay on for long.. 4 hours and even it smudges. It’s hard to take off too so pretty bad when it smudges everywhere. It doesn’t separate my lashes either. Lots of clumps. No curling effect whatsoever. It just thickens my lashes. It’s heavy on my straight lashes too so SAD!!
gabi p.
I kind of hate this mascara. I’m not too picky when it comes to mascaras but I just feel like it doesn’t do much. I also feel like it dried up really quick. For this you’re better off getting a drug store one
Casey A.
Burlington, NC
I LOVE this mascara! I have tried a lot of different ones but this always takes the cake. Everytime I use a different mascara I never like it as much as this one. It’s super easy to apply and one bottle lasts for so long! I always restock when I run out. It gives my lashes a longer, fuller look and it’s always perfect.
Alisa P.
Vancouver, WA
I do love this mascara, it looks pretty natural. However, I don’t like that it doesn’t last long. It starts to get a weird/thick consistency and becomes difficult to apply.
Tiffany🦄 T.
I bought this at my Ulta. My goal like for many mascara is lengthening and making it seem like I have long eyelashes. I bought this as a sample to see if it’s worth splurging compared to a drugstore mascara and it really is! I would recommend this to anyone!
Mallory L.
New Orleans, LA
This is a very solid mascara. It's not super dark and dramatic which is a good thing for certain purposes. I don't think it gives me a ton of volume which is what I usually look for in a mascara which is why I only gave it 4 stars. However, it is a good mascara for daily use.
Ally S.
The bottle and brush need a little updating, I prefer a more chunky brush, but the formula is nice. It goes on smooth and if you are going for a more subtle lash this would be a great designer product for you. I personally like a glam bold lash so this was not a fav of mine. Overall a good product though :)
Rosa Alicia S.
Duluth, GA
Es lo maximo! no deja grumos y alarga las pestañas dando un efecto limpio y hermoso..

It is the maximum! does not leave clots and lengthens the eyelashes giving a clean and beautiful effect ..