2 varieties available
Clinique Lash Power™ Mascara Long-Wearing Formula
4.39 / 5 based on 442 Reviews
Mascara with staying power. Vows to look pretty for 24 hours without a smudge or smear. Lasts through rain, sweat, humidity, tears. Yet the formula removes easily with warm water. Unique brush reaches and beautifully lengthens even the tiniest lashes. Ophthalmologist Tested
How To Use:
- Start at lash roots, wiggling brush to lash tips
- Repeat to build
- For lower lashes, hold wand vertically
Clinique's innovative thermal technology helps it stay put for 24 hours—and is easy to remove.
- Use fingertips to splash warm water (bath temperature is ideal) on lashes several times and press gently
- Or, wet a cotton pad with warm water, press to eye, then wipe away
- Not recommended for use with Lash Building Primer
Water\Aqua\Eau , Acrylates Copolymer , Kaolin , Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax\ Copernicia Cerifera Cera \Cire De Carnauba , Peg-15 Glyceryl Stearate , Silica , Butylene Glycol , Beeswax\Cera Alba\Cire D'Abeille , Alcohol , Hydrogenated Rapeseed Alcohol , Bentonite , Polyvinyl Alcohol , Sucrose Distearate , Stearic Acid , Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil , Dimethicone , Simethicone , Vp/Va Copolymer , Nylon-66 , Tocopherol , Aminomethyl Propanediol , Aminomethyl Propanol , Xanthan Gum , Chlorphenesin , Sodium Dehydroacetate , Phenoxyethanol , [+/- Iron Oxides (Ci 77491) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77492) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77499) , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Carmine (Ci 75470) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Ultramarines (Ci 77007) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288) , Manganese Violet (Ci 77742) , Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289)]see more...
Top Questions See all 8 Q&A
Clinique Lash Power™ Mascara Long-Wearing Formula
- "This is my go to mascara. I have very annoyingly watery eyes, which means I have to use waterproof everything. I have literally tried every mascara made and there is only one that I keep buying. This one. Comes off easy with just soap and water, lasts all day, no smudges. No streaks. Couldn't be happier." in 18 reviews
- "This Clinique mascar is nice for lengthing and I like using it with another mascara that has a lot of volume" in 14 reviews
- "One of my absolute favorite mascaras! It does not clump and really lengthens the lashes. It is also buildable. " in 12 reviews
- "My favorite mascara. It actually is long lasting as well as a great color! I have very thin and short eye lashes and this makes them pop and stand out!" in 10 reviews
- "Love this product! I have sensitive eyes that water easily and this is the only mascara that doesn't irritate my eyes or wear off over the course of the day. It also doesn't clump your lashes together and the wand is thin and small so very easy to apply!" in 9 reviews
Review for: CLINIQUE Lash Power Mascara Long-Wearing Formula Black Onyx more...
I LOVE this mascara, I have naturally long dark lashes but I like to throw on a little black mascara to go with any makeup I wear. This product easily is one of my favorites! I just found it, the brush is thin and separates my lashes so well! It gives it volume and it’s a small thin compact mascara. It fits well right in my purse pocket!
I love this mascara! It is my go to for day or night. With a just one or two layers it gives a nice natural look while adding some depth and defining each individual lash. If you layer up, your lashes will still stay separated yet full and lushes. I love that it DOESNT do that clumping that creates spider lashes
Review for: Clinique Lash Power Mascara Long-wearing Formula COLOR Black Onyx more...
Huge fan of this mascara. The brush is so small that it's good for top & bottom lashes. I always have this problem when I'm putting mascara on my bottom lashes, the brush is too big that it gets on my skin. But I love how this is right the right size for both! And it's easy to get off too, I just used warm water and a little makeup remover and it gets right off.
My eyes are extremely sensitive but I have experienced no irritation from this mascara. It can run slightly underneath after a while, not sure if it's because my lashes a long, top and bottom, but it doesnt bother me. This is the first mascara I've worn that I forgot I had on, it's so light weight.
This mascara is good, it’s just not great. It defines and lengthens but doesn’t add volume. I like it, but I find that I don’t grab for it often. I prefer other brands over this one. I probably would recommend if you don’t care about full lashes and you just wanted definition.
This is awesome. It’s a tubing mascara, so it lasts a long time. I use it on my bottom lashes so it doesn’t smear. It also looks pretty good on top lashes if you want a more natural lashes. I think they discontinued it though, and I’m so sad! Bring it back!
Review for: Black Onyx more...
This Clinique Lash Power™ Mascara Long-Wearing Formula is amazing. I tried this for the first time and it made my short lashes become long, it seemed like I had false lashes on. If you want a mascara that lasts long and look like you have false lashes on then this is a good mascara for you.
I've received samples of this mascara and it performs well. It lasts throughout the day, doesn't irritate my eyes and makes my lashes more noticeable. I don't feel like it adds a lot of volume or length, but it's a good mascara
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos