BY CLINIQUE

Benefits: Lengthened

Mascara with staying power. Vows to look pretty for 24 hours without a smudge or smear. Lasts through rain, sweat, humidity, tears. Yet the formula removes easily with warm water. Unique brush reaches and beautifully lengthens even the tiniest lashes. Ophthalmologist Tested

How to Use:

• Start at lash roots, wiggling brush to lash tips
  • Repeat to build
  • For lower lashes, hold wand vertically

Clinique's innovative thermal technology helps it stay put for 24 hours—and is easy to remove.

• Use fingertips to splash warm water (bath temperature is ideal) on lashes several times and press gently
  • Or, wet a cotton pad with warm water, press to eye, then wipe away
  • Not recommended for use with Lash Building Primer

• It this mascara hard to come off? 3 Answers
  • I have been looking for a mascara like this in jet black,...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "This is my go to mascara. I have very annoyingly watery eyes, which means I have to use waterproof everything. I have literally tried every mascara made and there is only one that I keep buying. This one. Comes off easy with just soap and water, lasts all day, no smudges. No streaks. Couldn't be happier." in 18 reviews
  • "This Clinique mascar is nice for lengthing and I like using it with another mascara that has a lot of volume" in 14 reviews
  • "One of my absolute favorite mascaras! It does not clump and really lengthens the lashes. It is also buildable. " in 12 reviews
  • "My favorite mascara. It actually is long lasting as well as a great color! I have very thin and short eye lashes and this makes them pop and stand out!" in 10 reviews
  • "Love this product! I have sensitive eyes that water easily and this is the only mascara that doesn't irritate my eyes or wear off over the course of the day. It also doesn't clump your lashes together and the wand is thin and small so very easy to apply!" in 9 reviews
Nikki S.
I was excited to try a tubing mascara since I get oily and sweaty throughout the day, but unfortunately, it didn’t work for me. Somehow I ended up with mascara all over my under eyes at the end of the day. I even set my under eyes with powder and that didn’t help. I ended up returning it since I couldn’t get it to work.
Tumelo M.
Silver Spring
One can never go wrong with this mascara. I’ve been using it for years now and I still love the same as the first time I got it. This goes well with the Clinique High Impact™ Mascara
Devon B.
Rocky Mount, NC
This mascara is good, it’s just not great. It defines and lengthens but doesn’t add volume. I like it, but I find that I don’t grab for it often. I prefer other brands over this one. I probably would recommend if you don’t care about full lashes and you just wanted definition.
Mekenzie D.
Tooele, UT
This is awesome. It’s a tubing mascara, so it lasts a long time. I use it on my bottom lashes so it doesn’t smear. It also looks pretty good on top lashes if you want a more natural lashes. I think they discontinued it though, and I’m so sad! Bring it back!
Danielle N.
Sandy, UT
This is my all time favorite mascara. I swear by this! It has full coverage and it gets my lashes looking full and long in no time! It has amazing stay power and it doesn’t shed onto your face throughout the day. Love love love this stuff.
Amber D.
Sandusky, OH
This mascara wears all day. You can cry, swim, etc in it and it doesn’t move. When it does come off all you need to use is warm water and it comes off in tubes because it costs around your lashes not on them!! Doesn’t harm your lashes.
Megan G.
Clinique mascaras are another of my favorites. They cover great, they aren't Columbia, I don't flake off during the day and they hold up really well. I'll continue to buy Clinique mascara and the future, it is one of my favorites.
Anmol A.
Sugar Land
This Clinique Lash Power™ Mascara Long-Wearing Formula is amazing. I tried this for the first time and it made my short lashes become long, it seemed like I had false lashes on. If you want a mascara that lasts long and look like you have false lashes on then this is a good mascara for you.
Stephanie L.
Whiteland , IN
This mascara is pretty good because the brush is big and it doesn’t dry out too fast. The curling power could be better but it gets every inch of your lash so that helps with the volume level of your lashes
👑Lili G.
Mesquite , TX
This mascara makes my lash a look full and beautiful! I love to use this everyday and it makes my lashes look long. I have used this for many years and never stoped using it. I recommend this to everyone.
It this mascara hard to come off?
xzaria P.
I have been looking for a mascara like this in jet black, where can I find that?