BY CLINIQUE

Clinique Lash Power Volumizing Mascara is specially designed for Asian eyes. It is thin enough to reach every lash and easy to maneuver. Clinique Lash Power Volumizing Mascara has an "obelisk" shaped brush with four faceted sides that fully coat each... see more...

Jess G.
Canyon Cntry, CA
This mascara was great because it does a good job of lengthening my lashes. It doesn’t provide a lot of volume but it’s a good first step if you already curl your eyelashes. I’d recommend it because it’s a good mascara.
Claire O.
St. John's
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Absolutely I’m love with this product! First borrowed it from my mom when I was out and grew to love it. It provides amazing volume and is cheaper than a lot of other products for what it can do! I would totally recommend his mascara!
Jill S.
Manchester
It's one of the best mascaras I've ever used! If I could afford to buy stock in it I would, that's how much I love this product!
Emmie L.
I love this mascara,I use this for school as it’s not to heavy the brush is really nice and I use it often I got it of my grandma a few months ago! It has lovely packaging and I would recommend this to others Clinique - Lash Power Volumizing Mascara - # 01 Black Onyx 6ml/0.21oz
Tanya T.
Montreal
Received this as a sample from Sephora and will definitely be purchasing the full size. This colonizing mascara does just that- gives great volume and is a nice dark black. It come off easily with makeup remover- unlike some other mascaras!
Andreea M.
romania
Este un produs foarte bun si de calitate! Ma bucur ca l-am cumparat, este o achizitie foarte buna.Il folosesc foarte des.