BY CLINIQUE

2.5ml x 3 = 7.5ml NEW # 01 Black Onyx see more...

Vanessa S.
Laois
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this first as a travel size! I fell in love immediately due to my eyelashes tripling in length! They didn't go clumpy and didn't look spidery it was just a very wide eye effect! I am at the tail end of my current one so I'll be repurchasing! Even the travel size lasts ages so if you can get one of cliniques mini multi packs, I would be grabbing one!
Sherrie B.
Bermondsey , London
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is very good very black and makes my lashes look amazing , the only Critism I have is that come on we all forget sometimes and if I rub my eyes when wearing this I find it can irrate them so I either need to take it off completely and re apply or try and fix it to stop my eyes hurting
Natasha S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favourite mascara of all time. When it's brand new it can be a little clumpy because of the amount of product in it. Other than that I have no complaints for this. I use it every day and I don't want to try any other mascara! Highly recommend and super easy to use.
Michaela M.
Bridlington , East Riding of Yorkshire
Beauty Junkie Expert
Gives good dark colour and full look to my lashes which are pretty much non existent without makeup. Got a travel size mascara free in a magazine bit to be honest it's a bit out of my price range to be buying regularly. I would recommend to anybody who can afford it
Jolia C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Since I have short lashes, Using this product created volume, and made my lashes 3 times longer.Yes it is priced more because it is a designer brand of makeup, the packaging is  minimal with elegant highlights.I most likely would buy the product
Pippa L.
Abertridwr, Caerphilly
Beauty Junkie Expert
Initially got this product as a trial sample, loved it so much I've recently purchased the full size. Defines, separates and lengthens my lashes, leaving them non crunchy or "spider like". Does not flake, last all day - I work 12 hour shifts!, does not transfer. My lashes look as good at the end of the day, as they did when I first did them.
Aleksandra R.
The best mascara out there. The lashes look longer and fuller. The colour highlights eyes. The best thing about it it's easy to wash it away without a need to rub through it. Perfect for everyone and everyday use.
Eavey H.
This is a great mascara for everyday. It makes your lashes look long and full and is within a very reasonable price range. The mascara lasts all day and is very durable to things like hot weather and sweat. On top of all of this it is very easy to find in your local beauty store or online.
dangelis a.
Glew
Beauty Junkie Expert
Clinique lash es una marabillosa mascarilla para pestañas las lebantan perfectamente no es grumoso y lo mejor que su pincel es muy bueno le ds el tono que necesito a mis pestañas
Orietta A.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Gentle mascara,Great packaging. It makes your lashes look longer and natural.  very long lasting you can be all day long with it. Easy to use and very affortable!