Clinique Lash Power Mascara #01 Black Onyx (2.5ml)x 3 uploaded by Lesly V.

BY CLINIQUE

2.5ml x 3 = 7.5ml NEW # 01 Black Onyx see more...

Jaylin K.
Ohio
This is a decent mascara, not my favorite but I don’t hate it. It’s nice for bottom lashes to just add some color and length.
Alyssa A.
Temple, TX
I love this mascara.! Alot of mascaras just kinda clump and don't look good on my eyelashes but this one doesn't do that.!
Sylvia B.
Gulfport
Bold, beautiful, and volumizing! This wand is especially good for beginners that aren’t use to putting mascara on the eye.
member-1a1b896de
I really like this mascara... I wish it'll curl a little bot more my lashes but still it has a nice shade of black
Amber B.
I really do like this mascara, it goes on nicely does not clump and washes off well. However it is a little pricey.
Tina S.
Lake Forest , CA
If you want bigger bolder lashes this is it and you can keep building to really have show stopping lashes love it
Daphnie C.
Maylene , AL
This is a great mascara  I'm always trying different but I always go back to this k e if u haven't tried I would
lauren t.
Whispering Pines
mascara does very good with seperating lashes and giving them length. its very black and doesn’t smudge on me.
Melissa D.
Ridgewood, NY
I have this one which helps me out with my eyelashes. Gives them a better look b/c mine are not that great.
Luz A.
This is one of the best mascara I've used in a while. It makes your lashes look really good and lengthened.