BY CLINIQUE

2.5ml x 3 = 7.5ml NEW # 01 Black Onyx see more...

Clinique Lash Power Mascara #01 Black Onyx (2.5ml)x 3
I really like this mascara... I wish it'll curl a little bot more my lashes but still it has a nice shade of black
Jenna S.
Jenna S.
Spring Lake, NC
I love this mascara because it doesn't clump! It is long lasting and it is a beautiful color.
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.
Temple, TX
I love this mascara.! Alot of mascaras just kinda clump and don't look good on my eyelashes but this one doesn't do that.!
Daphnie C.
Daphnie C.
Maylene, AL
This is a great mascara  I'm always trying different but I always go back to this k e if u haven't tried I would
Luz A.
Luz A.
This is one of the best mascara I've used in a while. It makes your lashes look really good and lengthened.
Megan W.
Megan W.
Aberdeen
This will give you perfect volume without clumping. Easy for layering for long lashes.
Saylene R.
Saylene R.
I actually liked this, I got a sample of it. And I need to get this in an actual size. It's a must
Adiaren G.
Adiaren G.
Maracaibo
If you are looking for a durable one and at the same time it is easily made with warm water or baby oil, it is this .. Super natural, flashy and long lashes .. do not run at all. The formula allows to give a great volume and definition to the tabs. It gives them more thickness and optically it seems that we have many more. He does not ruffle them by himself, but he does hold the curl if we have used a curling iron. It is not a waterproof mask but it holds perfectly for 12 hours intact. Just as you make-up well, your make-up does not cost.
Mafer E.
Mafer E.
I love! The super recommend, are super good, do not run, enhance your look in a very natural way and do not make you look super charged like other types of mascara, its coverage is very good and your brush is the best.I totally fall in love with them and I do not miss the opportunity to buy them where I see them.I think it is one of the best products that has clinique since it helps a lot to those women who are a few eyelashes and makes the sight is more striking
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
Laois
I got this first as a travel size! I fell in love immediately due to my eyelashes tripling in length! They didn't go clumpy and didn't look spidery it was just a very wide eye effect! I am at the tail end of my current one so I'll be repurchasing! Even the travel size lasts ages so if you can get one of cliniques mini multi packs, I would be grabbing one!