BY CLINIQUE

2.5ml x 3 = 7.5ml NEW # 01 Black Onyx see more...

Mallory M.
Mallory M.
San Antonio, TX
I got this in a gift bag and I was not impressed.i felt like I had to keep applying it several times to get I look I wanted.
Malania H.
Malania H.
Shawnee, OK
My favorite. Must try this if you haven't already. I recommend this to everyone. Stays on well. Washed off well when you want it gone.
Britney K.
Britney K.
One of my favorite mascaras. I have the sample and it isn't waterproof which I don't like but I love the way it makes my lashes look!
Erin B.
Erin B.
Makes my eyes ha she's look very thick and long and it does not give me raccoon eyes throughout the day. Extremely recommend.
Amber B.
Amber B.
I really do like this mascara, it goes on nicely does not clump and washes off well. However it is a little pricey.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Easy to apply doesn't clump a lot. Dries quickly. Easy to get off if make a mistake. A little more pricey than expected but I would buy it again.
Kristina W.
Kristina W.
Weaver
This mascara lengthens your lashes while separating them. It makes them look full and fluffy without being clumpy or spidery
Tina S.
Tina S.
Lake Forest, CA
If you want bigger bolder lashes this is it and you can keep building to really have show stopping lashes love it
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Ridgewood, NY
I have this one which helps me out with my eyelashes. Gives them a better look b/c mine are not that great.
Hafsa R.
Hafsa R.
Love this mascara does not have Fallout it is fragrance-free hypoallergenic and I love it very good William and length as well