Clinique Lash Power Mascara #01 Black Onyx (2.5ml)x 3 uploaded by Lesly V.

BY CLINIQUE

2.5ml x 3 = 7.5ml NEW # 01 Black Onyx see more...

Ashley C.
Macon
Perfect every day mascara. Good for making your lashes pop without feeling too thick or bogged down with product. Not too expensive either!
Shacerine G.
It looks really good on your eyes and it makes your eyelashes really long love it they should make things like this more often
Malania H.
Shawnee, OK
My favorite. Must try this if you haven't already. I recommend this to everyone. Stays on well. Washed off well when you want it gone.
Britney K.
One of my favorite mascaras. I have the sample and it isn't waterproof which I don't like but I love the way it makes my lashes look!
Taylor S.
Hot Springs, AR
Love how this mascara makes my eyelashes look. The fine bristles on the brush give an even layer of mascara while avoiding clumping.
Hafsa R.
Love this mascara does not have Fallout it is fragrance-free hypoallergenic and I love it very good William and length as well
Mallory M.
San Antonio, TX
I got this in a gift bag and I was not impressed.i felt like I had to keep applying it several times to get I look I wanted.
kayla s.
For the price you pay. You definitely get what you pay for. I purchased this from Walmart and it was my first time using it.
Kristina W.
Weaver
This mascara lengthens your lashes while separating them. It makes them look full and fluffy without being clumpy or spidery
Erin B.
Makes my eyes ha she's look very thick and long and it does not give me raccoon eyes throughout the day. Extremely recommend.