BY CLINIQUE

2.5ml x 3 = 7.5ml NEW # 01 Black Onyx see more...

Taylor S.
Hot Springs, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love how this mascara makes my eyelashes look. The fine bristles on the brush give an even layer of mascara while avoiding clumping.
Britney K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite mascaras. I have the sample and it isn't waterproof which I don't like but I love the way it makes my lashes look!
Hafsa R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this mascara does not have Fallout it is fragrance-free hypoallergenic and I love it very good William and length as well
Erin B.
Makes my eyes ha she's look very thick and long and it does not give me raccoon eyes throughout the day. Extremely recommend.
Mallory M.
San Antonio, TX
I got this in a gift bag and I was not impressed.i felt like I had to keep applying it several times to get I look I wanted.
Kristina W.
Weaver
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara lengthens your lashes while separating them. It makes them look full and fluffy without being clumpy or spidery
kayla s.
Beauty Junkie Expert
For the price you pay. You definitely get what you pay for. I purchased this from Walmart and it was my first time using it.
Alyssa A.
Temple, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mascara.! Alot of mascaras just kinda clump and don't look good on my eyelashes but this one doesn't do that.!
member-1a1b896de
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this mascara... I wish it'll curl a little bot more my lashes but still it has a nice shade of black
Amber B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really do like this mascara, it goes on nicely does not clump and washes off well. However it is a little pricey.