Clinique Lash Power Mascara #01 Black Onyx (2.5ml)x 3 uploaded by Lesly V.

BY CLINIQUE

2.5ml x 3 = 7.5ml NEW # 01 Black Onyx see more...

Danie W.
Goes on very thick and clumpy. I usually have to swipe the brush on a tissue once or twice before applying. Defines eye lashes pretty well. The greenish color I have is okay.
Christen A.
This is definitely my go to mascara. It gives me length and volume.  My eyes really pop with this on. I highly recommend this for anyone who doesn't like to wear false lashes but wants the look.
Destiny W.
This mascara works great! It gives your lashes just enough volume and its not clumpy. With 3-4 coats of this mascara, you can get the look you are looking for!
Lesly P.
It Works very good at first. It does extend your lashes to look bigger. But it does leave black around your eye as if it were black eyeshadow after a while.
Haley S.
Fayetteville, AR
The best mascara! Great to wear all day without smudging and cleans off easy. I am always using Clinique products. Great for sensitive skin, good price.
Heather N.
Monroe
A favorite of mine. I love the texture. I love the same. It didn't clump and it doesn't smear. It feels good on without causing itching. I use it daily!
JACKIE K.
Jacksonville, FL
Great black mascara. My biggest complaint is that I have short thin lashes and the large brush made it hard for me to apply with out making a mess.
Melissa S.
Easy to apply doesn't clump a lot. Dries quickly. Easy to get off if make a mistake. A little more pricey than expected but I would buy it again.
Carisa S.
So this dries out but I loved the purple on the most. Made my lashes look long and healthy. I was sceptical about it but it works for Brown eyes.
Jesenia V.
Lashes on fleek I absolutely positively recommend this to everyone and anyone this is so great omg I love it and it's not too pricey get it now!