BY CLINIQUE

2.5ml x 3 = 7.5ml NEW # 01 Black Onyx see more...

Destiny W.
This mascara works great! It gives your lashes just enough volume and its not clumpy. With 3-4 coats of this mascara, you can get the look you are looking for!
Lesly P.
It Works very good at first. It does extend your lashes to look bigger. But it does leave black around your eye as if it were black eyeshadow after a while.
Haley S.
Fayetteville , AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best mascara! Great to wear all day without smudging and cleans off easy. I am always using Clinique products. Great for sensitive skin, good price.
JACKIE K.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great black mascara. My biggest complaint is that I have short thin lashes and the large brush made it hard for me to apply with out making a mess.
Jesenia V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Lashes on fleek I absolutely positively recommend this to everyone and anyone this is so great omg I love it and it's not too pricey get it now!
Melissa S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Easy to apply doesn't clump a lot. Dries quickly. Easy to get off if make a mistake. A little more pricey than expected but I would buy it again.
Carisa S.
So this dries out but I loved the purple on the most. Made my lashes look long and healthy. I was sceptical about it but it works for Brown eyes.
Ashley C.
Macon
Perfect every day mascara. Good for making your lashes pop without feeling too thick or bogged down with product. Not too expensive either!
Shacerine G.
It looks really good on your eyes and it makes your eyelashes really long love it they should make things like this more often
Malania H.
Shawnee, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite. Must try this if you haven't already. I recommend this to everyone. Stays on well. Washed off well when you want it gone.