BY CLINIQUE

2.5ml x 3 = 7.5ml NEW # 01 Black Onyx see more...

JACKIE K.
JACKIE K.
Jacksonville, FL
Great black mascara. My biggest complaint is that I have short thin lashes and the large brush made it hard for me to apply with out making a mess.
Carisa S.
Carisa S.
So this dries out but I loved the purple on the most. Made my lashes look long and healthy. I was sceptical about it but it works for Brown eyes.
Jesenia V.
Jesenia V.
Lashes on fleek I absolutely positively recommend this to everyone and anyone this is so great omg I love it and it's not too pricey get it now!
Christen A.
Christen A.
This is definitely my go to mascara. It gives me length and volume.  My eyes really pop with this on. I highly recommend this for anyone who doesn't like to wear false lashes but wants the look.
Maria C.
Maria C.
lake forest
Good mascara it's leaves lashes looking long and full. The packaging is simple just a black box. I'm using this one more then any others. Looking forward to try waterproof mascara from them.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Macon
Perfect every day mascara. Good for making your lashes pop without feeling too thick or bogged down with product. Not too expensive either!
Lesly P.
Lesly P.
It Works very good at first. It does extend your lashes to look bigger. But it does leave black around your eye as if it were black eyeshadow after a while.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Hot Springs, AR
Love how this mascara makes my eyelashes look. The fine bristles on the brush give an even layer of mascara while avoiding clumping.
Shacerine G.
Shacerine G.
It looks really good on your eyes and it makes your eyelashes really long love it they should make things like this more often
kayla s.
kayla s.
For the price you pay. You definitely get what you pay for. I purchased this from Walmart and it was my first time using it.