BY CLINIQUE

2.5ml x 3 = 7.5ml NEW # 01 Black Onyx see more...

Esther
Esther
I am not the biggest fan of Clinique but my mom loves it so I always have their products and my mom wore this mascara and it just looked so beautiful. This is my go to mascara and I definitely recommend it to everyone. It lasts very long and comes off easily with makeup remover.
Zola T.
Zola T.
I've had this mascara for ages it feels like and it still managed to do it job. it separates the lashes and lengthens then beautifully, I usually use this after completing an eyeshadow look. I would recommend this mascara to everyone as it does it's jobs wonderfully
Sharkira M.
Sharkira M.
Pinellas park
It's a good brand. I like the quality that I get for the price. I would recommend it. It's a good value. I buy from just about any place that carries the product line.
Sidney S.
Sidney S.
Somerset, KY
I really like this mascara, but it is typically not my go to. I usually prefer a more bold eye most of the time, It is great for the girl who likes a natural every day look, though. The packaging is sleek and simple, and the actual product is easy to use. I
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
White Bluff
Love this mascara. Price is a little higher than drugstore prices but it does not clump up and it makes my lashes look full and long. Definitely worth the purchase.
Hayley S.
Hayley S.
LOVE this!!! This mascara has volume, length, and makes my eyelashes nice and dark! It makes my eyes look so awake and 100x larger. It makes my eyelashes look very lucious and full. I love that I don't have to apply a lot, and that it is long lasting.
Destiny W.
Destiny W.
This mascara works great! It gives your lashes just enough volume and its not clumpy. With 3-4 coats of this mascara, you can get the look you are looking for!
Danie W.
Danie W.
Goes on very thick and clumpy. I usually have to swipe the brush on a tissue once or twice before applying. Defines eye lashes pretty well. The greenish color I have is okay.
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
I used this simply because I got so many samples of it. It's great to make your lashes look longer and spread out. Not clumpy or hard to use. Lasts all day, but can smudge if you run your eyes.
Haley S.
Haley S.
Bentonville, AR
The best mascara! Great to wear all day without smudging and cleans off easy. I am always using Clinique products. Great for sensitive skin, good price.