Clinique Lash Power Mascara #01 Black Onyx (2.5ml)x 3 uploaded by Lesly V.

BY CLINIQUE

2.5ml x 3 = 7.5ml NEW # 01 Black Onyx see more...

Nora T.
I love this mascara! I got it as a gift and it's a life saver. It doesn't clump like the other drug store mascaras. I got it at a Clinique store and is my first time using it. I recommend to first time mascara users in general.
Kristin C.
I used this simply because I got so many samples of it. It's great to make your lashes look longer and spread out. Not clumpy or hard to use. Lasts all day, but can smudge if you run your eyes.
Maria C.
lake forest
Good mascara it's leaves lashes looking long and full. The packaging is simple just a black box. I'm using this one more then any others. Looking forward to try waterproof mascara from them.
Rubi C.
Kinston NC
I got this mascara in a clinic free gift set. It's a good mascara I haven't used it much because I have a favorite one already. The applicator is good and it carry's a good amount of product.
Viktoria B.
Absolutly awesome product! It makes my lashes long but at the same time they do not stick to each other! There is nothing i can say about this product more! It satisfied me to 100%
Esther
I am not the biggest fan of Clinique but my mom loves it so I always have their products and my mom wore this mascara and it just looked so beautiful. This is my go to mascara and I definitely recommend it to everyone. It lasts very long and comes off easily with makeup remover.
Zola T.
I've had this mascara for ages it feels like and it still managed to do it job. it separates the lashes and lengthens then beautifully, I usually use this after completing an eyeshadow look. I would recommend this mascara to everyone as it does it's jobs wonderfully
Sharkira M.
Pinellas park
It's a good brand. I like the quality that I get for the price. I would recommend it. It's a good value. I buy from just about any place that carries the product line.
Nicole H.
White Bluff
Love this mascara. Price is a little higher than drugstore prices but it does not clump up and it makes my lashes look full and long. Definitely worth the purchase.
Hayley S.
LOVE this!!! This mascara has volume, length, and makes my eyelashes nice and dark! It makes my eyes look so awake and 100x larger. It makes my eyelashes look very lucious and full. I love that I don't have to apply a lot, and that it is long lasting.