BY CLINIQUE

2.5ml x 3 = 7.5ml NEW # 01 Black Onyx see more...

Maria C.
lake forest
Good mascara it's leaves lashes looking long and full. The packaging is simple just a black box. I'm using this one more then any others. Looking forward to try waterproof mascara from them.
Rubi C.
Kinston , NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this mascara in a clinic free gift set. It's a good mascara I haven't used it much because I have a favorite one already. The applicator is good and it carry's a good amount of product.
Viktoria B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutly awesome product! It makes my lashes long but at the same time they do not stick to each other! There is nothing i can say about this product more! It satisfied me to 100%
Esther
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am not the biggest fan of Clinique but my mom loves it so I always have their products and my mom wore this mascara and it just looked so beautiful. This is my go to mascara and I definitely recommend it to everyone. It lasts very long and comes off easily with makeup remover.
Zola T.
I've had this mascara for ages it feels like and it still managed to do it job. it separates the lashes and lengthens then beautifully, I usually use this after completing an eyeshadow look. I would recommend this mascara to everyone as it does it's jobs wonderfully
Sharkira M.
Pinellas park
It's a good brand. I like the quality that I get for the price. I would recommend it. It's a good value. I buy from just about any place that carries the product line.
Nicole H.
White Bluff
Love this mascara. Price is a little higher than drugstore prices but it does not clump up and it makes my lashes look full and long. Definitely worth the purchase.
Hayley S.
LOVE this!!! This mascara has volume, length, and makes my eyelashes nice and dark! It makes my eyes look so awake and 100x larger. It makes my eyelashes look very lucious and full. I love that I don't have to apply a lot, and that it is long lasting.
Danie W.
Goes on very thick and clumpy. I usually have to swipe the brush on a tissue once or twice before applying. Defines eye lashes pretty well. The greenish color I have is okay.
Christen A.
This is definitely my go to mascara. It gives me length and volume.  My eyes really pop with this on. I highly recommend this for anyone who doesn't like to wear false lashes but wants the look.